Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 10. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Exchanges need to be held liable for the coins they add. We have deposits to Bittrex and C-Cex that have not shown up. If you are willing to make a profit off of a coin you should be liable if they up and run off. Not that an exchange should buy the coins themselves but rather they should have verified info on the devs made public for customers to go after the devs for scamming. If the exchanges choose not to then the exchanges should be held liable. That will end these stupid scams and hold people accountable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Seems to be disabled on Trex. Wonder what happened?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
ERHMEHGERD, BEHRST COERN EHRVER!!!!111
If you're here to spam, please go to another thread.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
ERHMEHGERD, BEHRST COERN EHRVER!!!!111
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I await dev bot/pump action  Cool

Pump? When? Cheesy

Patience , Collector Dead coin already watching and collect this coin ( Gridpay shit ) , Pump Very soon it's posiible
Dont late bought some .
Note : Im seriously about collector dead coin  Cool Cool

Maybe you should be serious about your English. I have no clue what you mean? Did you drink alcohol while posting this?

It looks like you use google translation, what is even more weird. So either you are an alcoholist, or just weird.

Ontopic
De-listing on Bittrex AND C-CEX, not good.

Pump? When? Cheesy

Major examples cheap coin collectors . you can check . I think when enough quantity necessary, large pumps will come . cheesy

Where can I check?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/grid/#!wallets

Ok thanks for info bro

so I know that the whale is still holding Cheesy
Activity: 30

Pump? When? Cheesy

Major examples cheap coin collectors . you can check . I think when enough quantity necessary, large pumps will come . cheesy

Where can I check?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/grid/#!wallets

Pump? When? Cheesy

Where can I check?
Activity: 30

Pump? When? Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Pump? When? Cheesy

Patience , Collector Dead coin already watching and collect this coin ( Gridpay shit ) , Pump Very soon it's posiible
Dont late bought some .
Note : Im seriously about collector dead coin  Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
please dev or someone help me, i just send 3500 grid from bittrex to ccex, i check it but is nothing. please help me  Huh Cry
Did you check your mail for transfer confirmation?
bittrex do not use email for withdrawal

use guys and confirmed but nothing happen at ccex, no pending depo  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1120
please dev or someone help me, i just send 3500 grid from bittrex to ccex, i check it but is nothing. please help me  Huh Cry

confirmed in bittrex but nothing happen at ccex  Embarrassed
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Always use, I'm sure
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Pages:
Jump to: