Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW - page 24. (Read 48874 times)

Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I think this is a dead coin .. because the more days there is only the junk exchange .. the cheaper the coins, and the very loss for investment ..
Activity: 159
Merit: 13
We now have our 2nd market listing on https://stocks.exchange/trade/GRIM/BTC!

And don't forget to vote daily on https://tradesatoshi.com
Don't forget to cast your vote daily for GRIM coin on tradesatoshi.com!
my wallet has 0 active connection after adding node addnode=198.199.113.75 and saved as all file.
m i doing something wrong here?

Did u save as "all files"? Not txt.

Try this:

addnode=198.199.113.75:24861
addnode=172.75.231.58:24861
addnode=68.34.190.50:24861
addnode=184.91.145.43:24861
addnode=177.44.211.230:24861
addnode=69.204.110.194:24861
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6abd:388f:c112:e4b5:bf59]:24861
addnode=175.108.82.212:24861

still didn,t work 0 connections and out of sync.

Make sure when you save the file you change it from "text" to "all files" and that it's named grim.conf.  Also, check and make sure it's not being blocked by a firewall.
I am so excited to be here officially as a grim coin holder.  I have been in grim discord for a bit watching and deciding things.  After reading all the posts here, researching, and looking at some of the followers on Twitter - I decided to be in this community with my entire heart and mind.  I have a very amazing feeling about this particular team and coin.  I don't care about watching the daily price action because this is a work in progress and a definite long term acquisition.

Also re:

We are up for voting to get listed on https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote - You can do free vote or paid votes using DOGE coin (1 DOGE=1 Vote).  We encourage everyone to at least do the free vote and have your friends do so also!  The more exposure the coin gets, the more your coins will be worth!

We can vote here once every 24 hours.  Let' vote everyone!!!!

These posts mean a lot to the Dev Team...we appreciate the great support everyone is giving us.  As anyone who has PMed us or asked direct questions in Discord would tell you, we have made every effort to not make any promises that we can't deliver on.  If anything, we've been told we need to be more "positive" in our posts about the progress...but the last thing we want to do is give anyone any false hope or a timeline we can't follow through with!  The MasterNodes is a good example of this...we are doing our best to get this done and launched ASAP, but we wouldn't feel right saying "It will be done on X date", and not be able to meet that deadline.  We hate it for everyone who's supporting us how things have went the past week or so, but we want you all to know, we are still working hard on this coin!  There's a lot of work going on behind the scenes!

We also want to thank a few specific people (won't publicly say their names as we aren't sure if they want this)...there's a couple people who have asked a lot of questions in Discord and gotten themselves very informed, and in turn, when we aren't available to answer others questions, they are helping as they can.  Thank you very much!  We also have some amazing twitter followers who are promoting us with no promise of airdrops or anything, just because they are supportive.  Thank you also!  And then there's people like the post I'm quoting here, who answer questions and make informed comments like this.  Thank you as well!

Stay tuned...we are working to bring GRIM back up to where it should be...hey, you can't keep Grim down!

Grim Dev Team
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
I am so excited to be here officially as a grim coin holder.  I have been in grim discord for a bit watching and deciding things.  After reading all the posts here, researching, and looking at some of the followers on Twitter - I decided to be in this community with my entire heart and mind.  I have a very amazing feeling about this particular team and coin.  I don't care about watching the daily price action because this is a work in progress and a definite long term acquisition.

Also re:

We are up for voting to get listed on https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote - You can do free vote or paid votes using DOGE coin (1 DOGE=1 Vote).  We encourage everyone to at least do the free vote and have your friends do so also!  The more exposure the coin gets, the more your coins will be worth!

We can vote here once every 24 hours.  Let' vote everyone!!!!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
my wallet has 0 active connection after adding node addnode=198.199.113.75 and saved as all file.

What're you doing wrong is playing with a useless, dead, coin.  Have fun though.

i think it is unfair/to early to say this is dead coin. because dev are trying his best to get this coin to other exchanges which is think is a good thing.
Activity: 15

Did u save as "all files"? Not txt.

Try this:

addnode=198.199.113.75:24861
addnode=172.75.231.58:24861
addnode=68.34.190.50:24861
addnode=184.91.145.43:24861
addnode=177.44.211.230:24861
addnode=69.204.110.194:24861
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6abd:388f:c112:e4b5:bf59]:24861
addnode=175.108.82.212:24861

still didn,t work 0 connections and out of sync.
Activity: 154
How to addnodes? how to make a Grim.conf?
Close wallet
Goto folder: %appdata%
Find GRIM folder, go inside, create file grim.conf
add text below:
addnode=198.199.113.75

Save
Start wallet
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
How to addnodes? how to make a Grim.conf?
Activity: 154
My wallet is out of sync. Is there a conf. file? or bootstrap?
Try to restart, add node..
My wallet still working normally
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
My wallet is out of sync. Is there a conf. file? or bootstrap?
We are up for voting to get listed on https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote.  You can do free vote or paid votes using DOGE coin (1 DOGE=1 Vote).  We encourage everyone to at least do the free vote and have your friends do so also!  The more exposure the coin gets, the more your coins will be worth!
why choose tradesatoshi ... why not cryptopia / bitrex?

Funding.  Your looking at $30,000 +
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
We are up for voting to get listed on https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote.  You can do free vote or paid votes using DOGE coin (1 DOGE=1 Vote).  We encourage everyone to at least do the free vote and have your friends do so also!  The more exposure the coin gets, the more your coins will be worth!
why choose tradesatoshi ... why not cryptopia / bitrex?
Hi Dev,
any news for the Masternode?

We will try to announce a date and coin requirement this week.  Stay tuned!
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
Hi Dev,
any news for the Masternode?
Activity: 14
One of the most promissing projects for me… Will see)
In this day and time, we certainly respect being skeptical of a new coin, so we take no offense!  We will try to get the webpage and some more information about our plans up soon.

If you've kept up with our posts, we ran into a snag with a miscommunication in the exchange listing.  We have been working hard to get a couple things done (MasterNodes for one) so we can continue with our plans of further listings among other things.  We apologize for the delays, and appreciate everyone who has been supporting us.
Activity: 8

What're you doing wrong is playing with a useless, dead, coin.  Have fun though.

I've said it before...You know what they say about opinions...and you're entitled to yours of course.  We don't claim any more from the coin than what it is.  We aren't making promises, then dumping coins.  We aren't asking or pleading with anyone to buy our coin...we encourage everyone to make their own decisions.  I ask you do the same.  If you aren't interested in the coin, mine/buy/trade another.  Simple as that.  The people who post regularly here are great supporters, and I'd be willing to bet each would give you a reason why they do so if asked...we value every supporter we have.  We also value the opinions like your own, but simply ask that you let everyone have theirs without being vulgar or talking down to anyone.

Thank you,
Grim Team

I joined GRIM from PoW stage but cannot be sure this coin is right or not.
Still I do not see an official web nor a road-map.

Can you show those? Then I can decide to go with GRIM or not.
Until then, the word your are saying is not trust-able since you also a newbie here...
Pls do not take this as offensive comment, I am pro-GRIM and would like to support.
I just want more reason to do so...

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: