Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW - page 21. (Read 48874 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs

There are many other scrypt coins with 100% or more POS . What makes Grim coin special ?

yeah i think need explain this. hope dev know it. and we wait on cryptopia~
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

There are many other scrypt coins with 100% or more POS . What makes Grim coin special ?
Founder Nur1Labs
we waiting for exchange. hope you can deal with cryptopia. my money many there~ Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Coinexchange is on the radar.  Yobit has been iffy with how they are adding coins lately...some are paying and not getting listed.  Cryptopia, we'd like to, but will depend on how things go with the changes and the website additions coming up.  If we can get back to where we can raise funds for it, we do plan to list on Cryptopia.

We have added a couple new bots into our Discord.  A betting bot (use GRIM coins), one to check value of numerous coins, as well as one where we do airdrops at random.  So be sure to join and converse in Discord...you never know when the next airdrop will be!

Great, I hope to see more Airdrops in future Smiley Progress of GRIM is really good.
Founder Nur1Labs
Will announce PoS % increase on or before December 1.  Stay tuned!

Not going overboard, but will be noticeable.
That would seriously dilute existing shares, and we would need to listing other exchanges to divert some of the coins.

The changes taking effect won't go in until right at same time we will be listing on other exchanges.

Hi dev. What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?

Coinexchange is on the radar.  Yobit has been iffy with how they are adding coins lately...some are paying and not getting listed.  Cryptopia, we'd like to, but will depend on how things go with the changes and the website additions coming up.  If we can get back to where we can raise funds for it, we do plan to list on Cryptopia.

We have added a couple new bots into our Discord.  A betting bot (use GRIM coins), one to check value of numerous coins, as well as one where we do airdrops at random.  So be sure to join and converse in Discord...you never know when the next airdrop will be!

is there possible coin gather~aidrop n faucet waiting Wink
Activity: 159
Merit: 13

That would seriously dilute existing shares, and we would need to listing other exchanges to divert some of the coins.

The changes taking effect won't go in until right at same time we will be listing on other exchanges.

Hi dev. What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?

Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Staking is running well. I got 14700 GRIM via AirDrop, now I own 15834 GRIM, so 1134 GRIM via PoS! I like GRIM Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Founder Nur1Labs
Not airdrop damn I'm late....
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Guys,

This is awesome POS, itis 100% per year, you can earn 0.27% per 24hours.

Let's sayI have 100,000GRIM x 0.27%= 2700GRIM/day x 0.00000022 BTC= 0.000594 BTC/day

Low supply, Low Price = Profitable.

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The future for this coin also looks grim as well. I’m staying away from this.
You are right .. i bought 300k GRIM moment 70SAT and now only 19SAT .. i regret investing this coin ..
Activity: 31
The future for this coin also looks grim as well. I’m staying away from this.
Activity: 44
I just bought 100k GRIM. May I ask GRIM coin have run masternode or not please!

Thank you

as per update on the discord, there is no number as dev is still discussing the MN implementation.

Thanks much for your information !
Activity: 253
Merit: 101

Thank you

as per update on the discord, there is no number as dev is still discussing the MN implementation.
Activity: 44

Thank you
Timeline added to website...Some new information for most of you...check it out!

http://reaper.rocks/ProjectTimeline.png
NEW WALLETS AVAILABLE.  Optional download.  Slightly updated graphics.  https://github.com/GrimReaperCoins/GRIM/releases/tag/v1.1 for windows wallet.

BEFORE RUNNING THE UPDATED .EXE!!!!!!!!!!  Make a backup of your grim.conf and wallet.dat files!

Hello dev. What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?

We should have a timeline posted on our website in the next day or so.
Pages:
Jump to: