Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW - page 19. (Read 48874 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
my trust to grim dev. and they plan another exchange will better investor  Grin

Why is this coin not on Mercatox, Tradesatoshi, Yobit, and Coinexchange. These are still easy exchanges to get into. The dev should act fast to list in other exchanges because the market is been flooded everyday with new coins and these exchanges are going to be expensive to get into very soon. I really think the dev is either too busy working or too sluggish to get things done.

that why need patient wait~
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Why is this coin not on Mercatox, Tradesatoshi, Yobit, and Coinexchange. These are still easy exchanges to get into. The dev should act fast to list in other exchanges because the market is been flooded everyday with new coins and these exchanges are going to be expensive to get into very soon. I really think the dev is either too busy working or too sluggish to get things done.
Founder Nur1Labs
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
The coin isn't dead I assure you.  We are still working and will be releasing a new wallet and source code soon with updated/increased PoS rewards.  We are also going to be listing on new exchanges.  It is all laid out in our timeline on the website.
your idea is very good, it's a sign that there will be big changes in this coin, hopefully with the launch of a new version of wallet can make the price back as before
I also hope the price will stabilize again or it can reach 2-4k .. but not easy .. we look after wallet and new source code update..
it is true to return to the starting price is not easy but at least there is an improvement in the exchange rate for this coin. many people are waiting for the price to be better than now
the price of this coin will return as before if the coin participant is able to keep this coin well. Since most people can not keep this coin well, when the price of this coin rises a bit of sales with a large amount will occur and make the price of this coin down again.
Rise and fall of the price not from the coin holders .. but how this coin is received in the community .. then the price of this coin will be stable of course ..
Founder Nur1Labs
Because it's an interesting name
Will join Grin

welcome aboard  Grin
Activity: 98
Because it's an interesting name
Will join Grin
Founder Nur1Labs
more trade more up that the key~
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
The coin isn't dead I assure you.  We are still working and will be releasing a new wallet and source code soon with updated/increased PoS rewards.  We are also going to be listing on new exchanges.  It is all laid out in our timeline on the website.
your idea is very good, it's a sign that there will be big changes in this coin, hopefully with the launch of a new version of wallet can make the price back as before
I also hope the price will stabilize again or it can reach 2-4k .. but not easy .. we look after wallet and new source code update..
it is true to return to the starting price is not easy but at least there is an improvement in the exchange rate for this coin. many people are waiting for the price to be better than now
the price of this coin will return as before if the coin participant is able to keep this coin well. Since most people can not keep this coin well, when the price of this coin rises a bit of sales with a large amount will occur and make the price of this coin down again.
Founder Nur1Labs
Coinsmarkets is back online
Is price will stabilize back Huh
the price is still cheap .. we'll see, what happens in the next 24 hours ..

of course since this coin just starting...dev need more exchange to make investor in  Roll Eyes
Activity: 608
the price is still cheap .. we'll see, what happens in the next 24 hours ..
Founder Nur1Labs
anyone sell this coin. doge for sure. since i buy many from doge. not wanna stagnant~
Merit: 0
Merit: 13
Coinsmarkets appears to have wallet offline, we are contacting them regarding this.
Founder Nur1Labs
Exchanges are fine now.  Coinsmarkets has updated wallet and it should stake at the increased rate now also.

more exchange will better. since i hard to put there~bitcoin is higher fees if we transfer. any method good like doge. but doge failure~
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
We have officially forked GRIM coin now to increase PoS to 525%.  The exchanges have been notified and should be taking their wallets off line.  If they are delayed in this...PLEASE DO NOT SEND TO OR FROM EXCHANGES UNTIL THEY UPDATE THE SOURCE!!!!!  The new wallets can be downloaded at https://github.com/GrimReaperCoins/GRIM/releases/tag/v1.2  THIS IS A MANDATORY UPDATE!  If you do not update your wallet, you will be on an unsupported chain and will NOT get the 525% PoS!  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE, THEN DELETE THE CONTENTS OF THAT FOLDER BEFORE LAUNCHING V1.2!!!!!  Use these addnodes : addnode=45.32.195.56:24861
addnode=reaper.rocks:24861

Great job dev, already got my increased stakes Smiley
Exchanges are fine now.  Coinsmarkets has updated wallet and it should stake at the increased rate now also.
We have officially forked GRIM coin now to increase PoS to 525%.  The exchanges have been notified and should be taking their wallets off line.  If they are delayed in this...PLEASE DO NOT SEND TO OR FROM EXCHANGES UNTIL THEY UPDATE THE SOURCE!!!!!  The new wallets can be downloaded at https://github.com/GrimReaperCoins/GRIM/releases/tag/v1.2  THIS IS A MANDATORY UPDATE!  If you do not update your wallet, you will be on an unsupported chain and will NOT get the 525% PoS!  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE, THEN DELETE THE CONTENTS OF THAT FOLDER BEFORE LAUNCHING V1.2!!!!!  Use these addnodes : addnode=45.32.195.56:24861
addnode=reaper.rocks:24861
Activity: 88
After some suggestions from the community and a lot of calculations, we will be setting the new PoS to 525%.  We are working with the wallet and source code now, testing to make sure everything is going to be working correctly.  We can't give an exact date at this time, but when testing is complete, we will release the new code, wallet, and get in touch with the exchanges so they can update.  This will result in a fork, which means EVERYONE and ALL exchanges will have to update...when the time comes.  Thank you again for your continued support!

GRIM Dev Team
great!
I can't wait Tongue

How do I stake this coin?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
The coin started out pretty well, but seems to be lagging now, need some faster implementations or updates as the markets getting flooded with new coins
Pages:
Jump to: