Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW - page 23. (Read 48874 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Wow so huge volume 18 BTC today. Grim top2 coinsmarkets!
this is very good news .. we are going to the moon together
Activity: 229
Wow so huge volume 18 BTC today. Grim top2 coinsmarkets!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 103
Another pointless coin.  Sorry but it is.

Have fun.

We haven't gone as rapidly as we had hoped with progressing GRIM...but we aren't dead or giving up.  We are still working on the MasterNodes and will announce any new information as we have it.

Small update : We are tinkering with the idea of increasing the PoS rewards...very early discussions and no change is guaranteed, as we are evaluating several aspects.

Also, we are now listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/grimcoin/

great news , with grimcoin listed on coinmarketcap , grim price will fly to moon . congratulation dev
Activity: 159
Merit: 13

Have fun.

We haven't gone as rapidly as we had hoped with progressing GRIM...but we aren't dead or giving up.  We are still working on the MasterNodes and will announce any new information as we have it.

Small update : We are tinkering with the idea of increasing the PoS rewards...very early discussions and no change is guaranteed, as we are evaluating several aspects.

Also, we are now listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/grimcoin/
UPDATE :

Will be flying out on the 9th (next week) to meet with another Dev about implementing MasterNodes!
today is the 9th .. and i hope to get more information about masternodes.. today

MasterNode implementation isn't moving as fast as we had hoped.  I'm still talking to a couple outside Devs, but unfortunately still unable to give a set time/date for implementation.  If anyone knows a Dev who would be able to assist, please have them get in touch with us.  We are still looking and trying our hardest to move GRIM forward.
Activity: 56
Dev, you aren't sale stage 4, why are you not fix ANN? and when you will run masternode ? I bought at 50sts and now 10sts
Activity: 43
Hello dev . What are you plans new exchange  Huh

Future plans new exchange : cryptopia or yobit and coinexchange , ...  Huh

Thanks !
Activity: 1050
UPDATE :

Will be flying out on the 9th (next week) to meet with another Dev about implementing MasterNodes!
today is the 9th .. and i hope to get more information about masternodes.. today
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
where can I read about bounty?
Activity: 675

Have fun.
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
What is Grim?

Grim is a peer-to-peer digital currency.  Stay tuned for more information...

So,what's Grim really? Roll Eyes

Great thank you. I'm looking forward to read news soon Smiley
Activity: 98
It did hit 3,5btc volume on last 24hour on coinsmarkets.com
Activity: 56
it is worth to follow the development of this coin, so that future can invest, please update info if will implement it. I hope to make an investment, how to follow the airdrop?

I like your project and i will inverting in it. I want success

Join thanks Dev
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
What is Grim?

Grim is a peer-to-peer digital currency.  Stay tuned for more information...

So,what's Grim really? Roll Eyes
Hi,

i read via twitter that you plan masternodes? Do you have more infos for us? Please let us know Smiley

I'm flying out to meet with someone concerning getting this implemented.  Will update the community as soon as we know.
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Hi,

i read via twitter that you plan masternodes? Do you have more infos for us? Please let us know Smiley
Activity: 12
what platforms do you use on your token?
UPDATE :

Activity: 29
Congrats about second exchange, but i just bought from coinmarkets =(( anyway, i think everything is going great. Noone can develop in one day, and make you profit 10x =) it's just not happening. Devs are working hard, they have intersting thoughts (at least about MN), so work in progress i guess. This coin is less than month old, so give it a chance, to show it! 
Pages:
Jump to: