Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW - page 7. (Read 48874 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
any update? I mean gambling and MNs

MN is coming along well.  Posted some more preview shots for the new wallets in Discord.  Check it out there for up to date details!  https://discord.gg/tenMGv

All goes well, MN and swap should be very soon...please check out Discord for any questions and our preview of new stats!

You don't do exactly as your roadmap. I mean the time Smiley.
BTW, How about the swap ratio?

I don't mind if the dev team are a little late on plans they have scheduled on their roadmap, just as long as they stick to them and complete them which grim have been doing. I hope soon we get a update on the coin swap ratio as most of us are hoping that we have enough for a MN but to be safe I would say 500k grim should be enough for at least 1 MN, I hope.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
just join the discord for all the info, the devs are really honest and answer all your questions, i`ve been asking a lot and always getting a response.
Activity: 163

MN is coming along well.  Posted some more preview shots for the new wallets in Discord.  Check it out there for up to date details!  https://discord.gg/tenMGv

All goes well, MN and swap should be very soon...please check out Discord for any questions and our preview of new stats!

You don't do exactly as your roadmap. I mean the time Smiley.
BTW, How about the swap ratio?
Activity: 159
Merit: 13

I just loaded up on some more Grim building my stack ready for when the coin swap and then masternodes being implemented. I just hope that it all goes smoothly and that there isn't any issues when the time comes. Grim could be a big winner in the near future once MN's have been implemented and more people know about the coin. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
The bot in the discord channel was one of the reason why I bought it back in 2017, lol
btw is it ok to buy on stock.exchange now? I've heard smth about the wallets there..
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

Grimcoin is one of the most weirdest cryptocurrency in the world the coin is confusing and not straightforward, the website has a lot of funny  and scary images. Its prospect, team and roadmap is not yet clear, but one thing for sure is that its origin is from Philippines.
It will be too hasty to rule Grimcoin completely out just yet because overtime different coins have come to amaze us so let's keep our fingers crossed.
@devs you should really update the roadmap. if there are those update (you wrote about) you should put them in the roadmap. and if you don't want to publicate everything in advanced you should put at least something (some dates or whatever) in the list.
some fresh money would be very welcome.
even if longtermhold, nice project, nice team, no p&d, and so on...
last date in roadmap was 2 months ago...

Yes I do agree however I'm thinking the dev will update the roadmap once the coin swap is complete along with masternodes being implemented. That would be the best time to release a fresh new look roadmap. The new look wallet looks great and it shouldn't be long now before we get an announcement on when the coin swap will start. 
Activity: 35
@devs you should really update the roadmap. if there are those update (you wrote about) you should put them in the roadmap. and if you don't want to publicate everything in advanced you should put at least something (some dates or whatever) in the list.
some fresh money would be very welcome.
even if longtermhold, nice project, nice team, no p&d, and so on...
last date in roadmap was 2 months ago...
Where this coin exchange now?

Grim is currently trading on two exchanges, TradeSatoshi and Stocksexchange but its best to use TradeSatoshi as Stocksexchange is reported to be staking Grim and then dumping them on their exchange. Hopefully once the swap to masternodes is complete the dev look to list Grim on more exchanges. I would like to see Coinexchange or maybe even CryptoBridge.
Some good news...First round of testing went better than expected!  MasterNodes function flawlessly so far.  Few minor tests to run on new wallet and it's features, block chain test, and then final calculations on exact swap/MN collateral numbers...and then we will be ready!  We could hit premine and publish today with confidence...but want to be as sure as possible.  Things go as we HOPE they will, looking at a week (with fingers crossed)!  As always, things can come up...but that's our best guess.

In the next few days, keep an eye here...we have a few things to announce that we think you'll be pleased with!

Its good to hear that tests on masternodes is working good and I can't wait for them to be implemented even with the coin swap. I'll just buy more Grim if I have to and run a node that way. In the meantime I'll continue to stake and build up on as many Grim as I can ready for when masternodes are implemented.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Some good news...First round of testing went better than expected!  MasterNodes function flawlessly so far.  Few minor tests to run on new wallet and it's features, block chain test, and then final calculations on exact swap/MN collateral numbers...and then we will be ready!  We could hit premine and publish today with confidence...but want to be as sure as possible.  Things go as we HOPE they will, looking at a week (with fingers crossed)!  As always, things can come up...but that's our best guess.

In the next few days, keep an eye here...we have a few things to announce that we think you'll be pleased with!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
How many coins wenn need to Run a MN after the coinswap? Would be nice to know AT this poisnt oft Development.
any news. There's no new roadmap!

There will be a lot more news in the coming weeks as we get closer to masternodes being implemented. There will be a coin swap before this happens at either 2:1, 3:1 or even higher if Coinsmarkets open up for withdrawals as there will be more coins in circulation as right now them grim coins on there are currently locked out of circulation. So if they are released for withdrawals before the coins swap, we can expect the ratio to be a little more then 2:1 or 3:1. Either way I'm happy to see this as it will cut the supply down which is good for the long term.
any news. There's no new roadmap!
Activity: 159
Merit: 13
Masternode information released and posted in our Discord.  No set date yet, but want to give everyone time to take in the changes and understand them.
This coin is quite interesting, I will wait for the next announcement, of course with more detailed information, about mining and swimming pool, does this coin hold a bounty or signature campaign or etc Cheesy
Hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges so I can buy some after that

At this moment there isn't any signature campaigns or bounties. However maybe once masternodes are implemented we might then see some promotions to help get the word out there about this coin. Still a lot of people don't even know about Grim and the potential it has even right now as it stakes like a beast at 525% APR per year. This will most likely be lowered once masternodes are implemented so now is a great time to take advantage of this while it lasts.
Activity: 43
People who have coins stuck at CM should check out the discord. There was an announcement related to the CM situation
Activity: 40
The project is very interesting and promising.  I will invest a little bit
Pages:
Jump to: