Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW - page 9. (Read 48874 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I like this project, I think that it has a future. I will wait for growth

There has been growth for the past couple of months now. Its the best to get in early before more people start to know about grim coin, soon masternodes will be implemented and the current rate of 525% per year will soon be changed so now is the best time to take advantage of this 525% while it lasts.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Buy many GRIM coins now so that I can benefit from the 525% staking. When the Masternode phase begins, the staking profit will decrease.

I have also noticed that the network weight has increase a lot since a few weeks ago which tells me that more people are now staking then ever before. Or that more people have been accumulating more grim while its cheap before the masternodes are implemented. The dev has said as we get closer to the masternodes being implemented, we'll then find out how many we will need to own one. I just hope by then that I have enough grim to run a masternode.

I have been staking away trying to get more GRIM. The network weight isn't as high as it was a while back. And definitely isn't as high as when coinsmarkets was online. I have a feeling that I won't have enough for a masternode but would definitely hope that there is a shared masternode service that I could partake in. That would be great and also would allow those without enough coin of their own to still profit from the implementation of masternodes.

Thanks as I wasn't in grim back when Coinsmarkets was staking and just got in recently but it has gone up recently since I got in towards the end of January. I think you will find that there will be a masternode pool pop up once masternodes are implemented as this seems to be what most staking pools are doing now. Maybe StakesUnited will start a grim masternode pool?

You're welcome Smiley You are right that a masternode pool will be popping up as the time for masternode implementation gets closer. The Admin was in discord earlier and gave some updates. One that caught my eye was about the coin requirement for a masternode being lower. But he didn not elaborate on it anymore since it is still not finalized. But it was definitely great seeing an update! Would be awesome if I have enough for a masternode since that would mean that I could run masternodes for two of my favorite coins  Cool

Yeah I saw that post by the dev on discord, I'm actually thinking that the cost for a masternode will be at least 100k+ which I think most people can achieve. Even at 500k because to be honest we don't want it to be too cheap now and have it some where in the middle like most masternode coins do. So its fair for the smaller guy also to have a chance to own a masternode so I'm thinking it will be between 100k and 500k coins for one.

You are probably right on with your estimates. I am hoping it is something like 250k or so. That would definitely be great. Currently there is 51 on the richlist with 250k or more. So that wouldn't be too many. Of course that means some people can run multiple masternodes if they wanted. Hopefully there is an announcement soon so we can prepare for it.

Yeah 250k I think seems fair for all right now at the current price, as we know the dev did say that the decision will be made on the current price when it comes time to implement masternodes. Right now we are only speculating on what the number will be but I think it will be around what we have both said. 1 million in my opinion is a bit too much and is only good for the rich guys so anywhere half that or a quarter I think gives everyone an opportunity to own a masternode.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
its even so, that right now, grim is my most populair coin, because this coin gives even more profit then most of my masternodes do right now Cheesy get in now would be my advice, this coin doesnt stay long bellow the radar anymore.
Activity: 62

There has been growth for the past couple of months now. Its the best to get in early before more people start to know about grim coin, soon masternodes will be implemented and the current rate of 525% per year will soon be changed so now is the best time to take advantage of this 525% while it lasts.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Buy many GRIM coins now so that I can benefit from the 525% staking. When the Masternode phase begins, the staking profit will decrease.

I have also noticed that the network weight has increase a lot since a few weeks ago which tells me that more people are now staking then ever before. Or that more people have been accumulating more grim while its cheap before the masternodes are implemented. The dev has said as we get closer to the masternodes being implemented, we'll then find out how many we will need to own one. I just hope by then that I have enough grim to run a masternode.

I have been staking away trying to get more GRIM. The network weight isn't as high as it was a while back. And definitely isn't as high as when coinsmarkets was online. I have a feeling that I won't have enough for a masternode but would definitely hope that there is a shared masternode service that I could partake in. That would be great and also would allow those without enough coin of their own to still profit from the implementation of masternodes.

Thanks as I wasn't in grim back when Coinsmarkets was staking and just got in recently but it has gone up recently since I got in towards the end of January. I think you will find that there will be a masternode pool pop up once masternodes are implemented as this seems to be what most staking pools are doing now. Maybe StakesUnited will start a grim masternode pool?

You're welcome Smiley You are right that a masternode pool will be popping up as the time for masternode implementation gets closer. The Admin was in discord earlier and gave some updates. One that caught my eye was about the coin requirement for a masternode being lower. But he didn not elaborate on it anymore since it is still not finalized. But it was definitely great seeing an update! Would be awesome if I have enough for a masternode since that would mean that I could run masternodes for two of my favorite coins  Cool

Yeah I saw that post by the dev on discord, I'm actually thinking that the cost for a masternode will be at least 100k+ which I think most people can achieve. Even at 500k because to be honest we don't want it to be too cheap now and have it some where in the middle like most masternode coins do. So its fair for the smaller guy also to have a chance to own a masternode so I'm thinking it will be between 100k and 500k coins for one.

You are probably right on with your estimates. I am hoping it is something like 250k or so. That would definitely be great. Currently there is 51 on the richlist with 250k or more. So that wouldn't be too many. Of course that means some people can run multiple masternodes if they wanted. Hopefully there is an announcement soon so we can prepare for it.

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

Activity: 3
Whats the relationship of Grim with Monero?
Activity: 17
This is an awesome project with a very bright future, staking works very well with daily rewards, and the community on discord is great, its just the beginning so its not expensive to buy a whole lot of coins for a low price . and sit back and let it stake for you and wait for progress, this is gonna be worth youre investment  Cool

Activity: 70
Hi, will there be an official staking pool? I think b4 they said between 500 - 750k For Master nodes

There does seem to be someone on discord creating a staking pool for grim. I'm actually against staking pools because I believe it doesn't help the network as there is just one large pool staking when we could have many people staking and supporting the network. I see many people want this now days so I guess I just have to roll with it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Hi, will there be an official staking pool? I think b4 they said between 500 - 750k For Master nodes
Activity: 159
Merit: 13
What’s seems to be the problem b-Mitch
Also for my own question what’s the coin creation timeline, like year last coin is made?

It was officially launched in October of 2017
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
What’s seems to be the problem b-Mitch
Also for my own question what’s the coin creation timeline, like year last coin is made?
Not yet, we are still working out a few details.

Okay dev thank you for letting me know.

I'll just continue to stake and stack more Grim for when masternodes are implemented and hopefully by then I'll have enough Grim coins to own a masternode, if not then I'll just continue to stake until I work my way up to owning a masternode.
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Yeah, that coin's got real potential. I bought my coins some time ago, but I'm going to start again because I want to support this project.
Activity: 11
Good Coin. I hope it top 5*. Wait for more info this coin. Please
Pages:
Jump to: