Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW - page 8. (Read 48874 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
its still cheap and you can still profit of the pos, i`ve been staking away for months now Cheesy

Yeah the staking has been great and just wait for masternodes which will be even better. Hopefully its not too long now before we get an update on the masternode specs, I'm just hoping that I have enough coins to be able to run a masternode once it is announced as once it is, we can expect the price to shoot up as people will want to own a node. 
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
its still cheap and you can still profit of the pos, i`ve been staking away for months now Cheesy
Activity: 12

now it is profitable to invest in the project. If you intend to do this, then the best time will be gone!
News Discord

We have been working on the wallet to add more functionality as well as a better look while simultaneously working on the MN coding, but things are looking good...we think everyone will be pleased!  Also, we have a production company working on a couple videos.  One for promotion and one to lay out the specs of the changes that MN release will bring.  Things haven't been as fast moving as many of you would like, but we want to make sure it's done right as well as adding some promotional aspects to help with MN launch and add to the value of GRIM.  New exchanges will come following MasterNode release.

We want to thank all of you in the community for hanging in there with us!  You guys/gals are the best!  But we think you'll be pleased with the end results.

We will be releasing the specs soon (coin requirement, PoS, etc...), so keep an eye out !

Thanks for sharing this news with us here. I keep forgetting to check in the discord for updates on Grim but I'm so busy at times so I prefer to come to this forum to get all my information on all the coins I'm in. I think its best the dev takes his time on MN's being implemented as there is no rush right now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
News Discord

We have been working on the wallet to add more functionality as well as a better look while simultaneously working on the MN coding, but things are looking good...we think everyone will be pleased!  Also, we have a production company working on a couple videos.  One for promotion and one to lay out the specs of the changes that MN release will bring.  Things haven't been as fast moving as many of you would like, but we want to make sure it's done right as well as adding some promotional aspects to help with MN launch and add to the value of GRIM.  New exchanges will come following MasterNode release.

We want to thank all of you in the community for hanging in there with us!  You guys/gals are the best!  But we think you'll be pleased with the end results.

We will be releasing the specs soon (coin requirement, PoS, etc...), so keep an eye out !

Tell me  such a question. What you wanna do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

Not sure where you got the idea of Grim being an ICO because there was no ICO.

On another note, I hope we get some news from the dev soon on masternodes and how many Grim we will need to own and run a masternode. My stack is growing nicely by staking but I still don't think I have enough for a node once the news has been released so I'll continue to also buy some Grim each week as well as keep staking. My goal is 500k which could be the magic number for a node.
Activity: 91
nice site. very clean and simple.
 Smiley
We are encouraging everyone to remove their coins from Stocks.Exchange.  They continue to stake and dump coins daily, and with most people holding GRIM at this time, the only sales are those which is destroying the market.  MasterNodes and new exchanges coming soon should help the market greatly, but an exchange staking and dumping those stakes will always hurt any market.  They are refusing to delist coins at dev request as well...we apologize for listing there as this obviously is a less-than-reputable exchange.

Yeah I saw the dump the other day that was just on Stocksexchange so this proves to everyone that they are staking and dumping Grim. I just hope they don't close withdrawals for the ones that have their Grim sitting on there. Anyway people should leave coins on exchanges, only if they are day trading so I hope people listen and get their Grim off there. The only other way around this is that when Grim implements masternodes that they start a new chain like most do when switching to masternodes.
Activity: 159
Merit: 13
We are encouraging everyone to remove their coins from Stocks.Exchange.  They continue to stake and dump coins daily, and with most people holding GRIM at this time, the only sales are those which is destroying the market.  MasterNodes and new exchanges coming soon should help the market greatly, but an exchange staking and dumping those stakes will always hurt any market.  They are refusing to delist coins at dev request as well...we apologize for listing there as this obviously is a less-than-reputable exchange.
There's no update from DEVs and a new poor landing page Sad

The updated page at reaper.rocks is poor?  And we do update fairly regularly in Discord, although real life has kept us busy lately and haven't updated as often as we like.  We also do regular airdrops to the Discord community as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Its good to know that we are getting closer to the day masternodes are implemented here. I just hope I have enough grim for when masternodes are implemented. And if not I'll just continue to stake and buy more grim until I can run a masternode. The dev is doing a great job working on the coin and keeping the community updated on the progress of the coin.

It's really too experienced people watching here. I agree with you, GRIM is a nice project! I'm already waiting for the master node Smiley
Activity: 163
There's no update from DEVs and a new poor landing page Sad
Its good to know that we are getting closer to the day masternodes are implemented here. I just hope I have enough grim for when masternodes are implemented. And if not I'll just continue to stake and buy more grim until I can run a masternode. The dev is doing a great job working on the coin and keeping the community updated on the progress of the coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
What is the date for changing staking I want to make sure it’s not before my computer gets back  Huh
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Update on MN progress...coding is moving along steadily and we are beginning the early stages of testing.  We discussed it at length the other day and we will be announcing the coin requirement along with any changes we make to the coin before MN is released.  Primarily, we want to give people time to ask any questions about why we did this or that or went with this number instead of that...etc and make sure everyone is clear on what's happening and why.
Yes, this is the problem that is going to be solved at the moment and needs to keep the community updated to achieve our efforts to know what the team is doing.
Activity: 38
do you have large investors?
Update on MN progress...coding is moving along steadily and we are beginning the early stages of testing.  We discussed it at length the other day and we will be announcing the coin requirement along with any changes we make to the coin before MN is released.  Primarily, we want to give people time to ask any questions about why we did this or that or went with this number instead of that...etc and make sure everyone is clear on what's happening and why.
Activity: 17
Is there also an dutch translation needed?
Activity: 44
is there any bounty for italian translations?
Activity: 28
Are you going to have bounty campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: