Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW - page 10. (Read 48874 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 13
Not yet, we are still working out a few details.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
We've typed up a basic Coin Control Guide and put up on our Discord where you can download it.  It's a common used method and is proven safe...but as always, please be careful and use at your own discretion.

https://discord.gg/uUQNf5G

Using the coin control feature is the best way to get the most out of staking your coins so I'm glad to see this guide has been shared with the community as a lot of newbies wouldn't even know where to start with this. I use coin control with almost all my POS coins as that's how I'm able to maximise my stakes. I have a question dev, has the amount of coins needed for a masternode been announced yet? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
hope this project  will it moon in the future,ill kept my eye on it, Wink
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
This coin has a very large potential. I would look at her in the place of investors. Wink I'm in this project, and can say, very friendly community.

whats so good about this coin?
We've typed up a basic Coin Control Guide and put up on our Discord where you can download it.  It's a common used method and is proven safe...but as always, please be careful and use at your own discretion.

https://discord.gg/uUQNf5G
I believe there is a CoinsMarkets scam site up that is trying to gather peoples login/wallet information.  I can't confirm this either way, so I would suggest for now, until the offiicial site does come back online and can be verified, that noone enter any login or wallet information on any of the sites.

Thanks for the heads up dev, On the official site they say that trading will be enabled in a few hours but not sure how long its been already so hopefully we'll see CoinsMarkets back up real soon.

I'm loving this coin a lot as the stakes are one of the best in the industry and soon masternodes will make it even better for Grim. I can't wait!
I believe there is a CoinsMarkets scam site up that is trying to gather peoples login/wallet information.  I can't confirm this either way, so I would suggest for now, until the offiicial site does come back online and can be verified, that noone enter any login or wallet information on any of the sites.
I'm happy to report that I have earned my first stake with Grim. I thought it might take a while as I didn't have a whole lot of Grim at the moment, but it only took just over 24 hours to earn my first stake. I'm now looking to add more Grim to my stack to help increase my staking weight as I see that there is a lot of people staking due to the high network weight. I'm looking forward to the future with this coin and can't wait for masternodes to be implemented.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
This coin has a very large potential. I would look at her in the place of investors. Wink I'm in this project, and can say, very friendly community.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Is this project a wink to Grim Dawn? Loved that game, which was in itself a wink to older great games such as Diablo. I'll do some staking as well, the blockchain kind not the piercing someone heart or head kind 😉
Hey everyone!

I just joined the grim community a few days ago when I purchased my first lot of grim coins. I'm now staking and excited to earn my first stake, I was just wondering if there has been any word on the number of coins we need for a masternode? And once the masternodes are implemented, will the APR stay the same or change for people staking grim? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
We have released a preview of our upcoming wallet release for MasterNodes in the announcement section of our discord.  https://discord.gg/uUQNf5G
Hi... my wallet don't sync.. i have download last version and delete conf file.. i have to download 85776 block   Sad Can you help me?

i have a version 1.2 windows

The wallet should sync up, just give it some time.
Activity: 131
Hi... my wallet don't sync.. i have download last version and delete conf file.. i have to download 85776 block   Sad Can you help me?

i have a version 1.2 windows
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Friends pls Help.

I have some Grim coins in my wallet, but when i open the wallet i shows i have 0 grimm.
The wallet is full sync
We are now listed on @TradeSatoshi .  The pairings for GRIM are BTC/GRIM, USDT/GRIM, DOGE/GRIM, LTC/GRIM, BCH/GRIM.  Spread the word and lets send GRIM to the moon!
this is pretty good news .. but i do not like tradetoshi .. do you have no plan to put this coin in cryptopia ?? because I'm sure if you put there, then there will be a pretty good price jump ..

We would like to, yes.  But with the cost of $50k - $100k USD to list there (depending markets), it's not one we will be able to list on in the very near future.  However, if things go as planned, we do hope to be able to at some point.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
We are now listed on @TradeSatoshi .  The pairings for GRIM are BTC/GRIM, USDT/GRIM, DOGE/GRIM, LTC/GRIM, BCH/GRIM.  Spread the word and lets send GRIM to the moon!
this is pretty good news .. but i do not like tradetoshi .. do you have no plan to put this coin in cryptopia ?? because I'm sure if you put there, then there will be a pretty good price jump ..
I have a problem with my wallet it  is not syncing even after I created grim.conf I restarted the application it is not working
can someone help me ?

The newest version of the wallet should sync it'self.  Can you make sure you have the latest release from GitHub?  Also, if you do have the latest release, remove your .conf.
Pages:
Jump to: