Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 109. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 100
 crownd-sale will start oct. 31st ,there is only 5 days , we can participate HACKEN project.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
In September, Hacken presented their platform at the world’s biggest ICO Pitch Competition at the 9th edition of the d10e Conference, was chosen among the top three, and won the prestigious award of 33 BTC. An investment prize pool of 100 Bitcoins was provided by the judges, all members of the BIC (Blockchain Investors Consortium), in return for tokens in the top three winners’ pre-sales.

whoah thats great! 33 btc as a reward is a huge amount of price! i think hacken will surely sold out its token.

They got the 2nd place on that event with more or less 100 participants. if I'm not mistaken they got good feedback from the big investor during that event so it was a great day for the Hacken's team Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 102

Tokenverse interviews Hacken cofounder Dmytro Budorin: https://t.co/Q9E3ArEYtF

is that steve wozniak? the co-founder of apple? really? hacken is not a childsplay if the ceo of hacken is in dialouge with that great man!
Just bought HKN using my whitelisted account at orderbookio.
oh thanks for the support man! i am also holding hkn tokens and planning long term for it.
what's percent share in the whitelist ,when people not buy all his tokens ,what should we do .

let's see if hacken token will not sold out. there is a big probability that token would sold out right after your eyes dont worry
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

That's good just keep supporting this project and wait for their official announcement for the exchanges, a friendly advise keep holding your HKN tokens cos this project got a big potential growth when it released on the market.
Activity: 448
Last Monday CFO of Hacken made an outstanding virtual interview with Tokenverse and explain all about Hacken ecosystem. it was amazing how Dmitry answered all of their questions and made some introduction about his self.

Read the full details here:
http://www.tokenverse.com/interview/tokenverse-interviews-hacken-cofounder-dmytro-budorin/
Yeeh! Great interview with the Dmitry!
I liked the great infographic that visualizes a unique “burning” principle process

Great infographic.  I like the deflation concept to allow for more services with the same amount of tokens.  It gives an incentive for holding on to your HKN tokens.
HKN tokens are going to increase the flat showing how safe to invest,even me if I having already token I wll join,its is to much explain I think that enough this is a great project..
if you read theirs a lot of amazing offer . great interview, great sharing. You can buy service with the same amount of token wow that's great.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
what's percent share in the whitelist ,when people not buy all his tokens ,what should we do .

What's percent share in the whitelist?

They did not limit the tokens, the 18.7 mln is available for everyone on the list.

When people not buy all his tokens, what should we do?

Even if they don't sell all the HKN tokens the project will still continue because they already reach the soft cap.
Where can I find info about your bounty campaign, if you have it?
Hello Dear, welcome to hacken family. To get your bounty you should create a personal account on Orderbook. Use the same email address you put in bounty registration form. After the crowdsale is concluded, your bounty tokens will be credited directly to this Orderbook account
Here is the joining link..https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
I seem to have missed the extra bonus. Is it too late to join now?The sale began a few days later.
Hello, just wanna ask if you already join? Its not to late to buy hacken tokens. Just keep updating on hacken and you buy at your own risk.
I think if you want to join in signature campaign you better start now because you have few days to finish their task.let's continue supporting hacken.

if you want to join hacken signature campaign better do it immediately for you to catch up! ive seen their whitelist and any time soon hacken token will be sold out immediately
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
This medium blog(link below)explain the main vision and concept of the Hacken project very well.This project is an  encouragement for young talent in current cyber tech world.Blockchain is disrupting every filed of life as it open door for new concepts and ideas.With this,security of funds and data which is essential part of any project needs this kind of cyber-security which Hacken is going to provide.
https://blog.hacken.io/ethical-hackers-are-warriors-of-light-or-how-to-prevent-the-rise-of-dark-force-a5e979ac60fd
yes you are right. security is very important nowadays specially to huge companies and ICO's, cyber crime is very active hope hacken will stop or decreased the hacking activities today or for the future.

My bet was on Hacken , Im sure they can do their job well. Some of the top companies or private person will try to use Hacken as for their security. There are some private person that is willing to pay for the security of their accounts.
yes ofcourse every person just like u and me have a private file or account hacken is going to secure it thats why they build this that anyone can use it..
Most of the big companies need this because hacker target a high value of  file so they looking for most legit cyber crime security so hacken can provide what those they need.
yes your right i think many big companies need this Project to secured their high value of file that hacken can provide that's why this project have a great potential in the market.

Exactly, people should understand the value of security because daily we are hearing many news about the hacking. So, I think Hacken is the best platform where some big companies will approach them when they start marketing it the public.
once the hacken ICO's finish and their fully operational i think cybercrime and hacking incidents will be lessen drastically.
it will decreasing but never gone as you can see people created anti hack every year they upgrade the anti hack or like hacken because  also the hacker is improving thier idea is widing,hacken have people and team sharing idea to stop hacker.
Its good that there are some people sharing their idea to lessen the cybercrime. Thanks to the developers of hacken they they do their best to prevent cybercrime.
now a day more people are curios about how to avoid some hacker. So they want to find a very effective solution to avoid cyber crime their not want it to be in the list of victims, just share hacken to the other and wait for the other updates.
Activity: 350
Hello Dear, welcome to hacken family. To get your bounty you should create a personal account on Orderbook. Use the same email address you put in bounty registration form. After the crowdsale is concluded, your bounty tokens will be credited directly to this Orderbook account
Here is the joining link..https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
I seem to have missed the extra bonus. Is it too late to join now?The sale began a few days later.
Hello, just wanna ask if you already join? Its not to late to buy hacken tokens. Just keep updating on hacken and you buy at your own risk.
I think if you want to join in signature campaign you better start now because you have few days to finish their task.let's continue supporting hacken.
Activity: 350
This medium blog(link below)explain the main vision and concept of the Hacken project very well.This project is an  encouragement for young talent in current cyber tech world.Blockchain is disrupting every filed of life as it open door for new concepts and ideas.With this,security of funds and data which is essential part of any project needs this kind of cyber-security which Hacken is going to provide.
https://blog.hacken.io/ethical-hackers-are-warriors-of-light-or-how-to-prevent-the-rise-of-dark-force-a5e979ac60fd
yes you are right. security is very important nowadays specially to huge companies and ICO's, cyber crime is very active hope hacken will stop or decreased the hacking activities today or for the future.

My bet was on Hacken , Im sure they can do their job well. Some of the top companies or private person will try to use Hacken as for their security. There are some private person that is willing to pay for the security of their accounts.
yes ofcourse every person just like u and me have a private file or account hacken is going to secure it thats why they build this that anyone can use it..
Most of the big companies need this because hacker target a high value of  file so they looking for most legit cyber crime security so hacken can provide what those they need.
yes your right i think many big companies need this Project to secured their high value of file that hacken can provide that's why this project have a great potential in the market.

Exactly, people should understand the value of security because daily we are hearing many news about the hacking. So, I think Hacken is the best platform where some big companies will approach them when they start marketing it the public.
once the hacken ICO's finish and their fully operational i think cybercrime and hacking incidents will be lessen drastically.
it will decreasing but never gone as you can see people created anti hack every year they upgrade the anti hack or like hacken because  also the hacker is improving thier idea is widing,hacken have people and team sharing idea to stop hacker.
Its good that there are some people sharing their idea to lessen the cybercrime. Thanks to the developers of hacken they they do their best to prevent cybercrime.
Activity: 301
Activity: 376
I received an emial with an invitation to ICO saying it is already running (25% bouns).

Anyone who participated or join during the Whitelist will receive an email and have the chance to buy HKN tokens with 25% bonus before the main token sale, just make sure that the email is from [email protected] so you won't get fooled by others with evil intention Wink

I think it's a scam, there was no official info.

Why did you say it was a scam?
Did you receive the email from [email protected]?
don't say its a scam you didn't receive email from  [email protected] and give some proof why you should say its a scam.
dont worry buddy scamming is not the thing for HACKEN.

right ,check it carefully ,some scammer in popular project slack and email ,send email want to steal your money ,that's not project official .

You must be very careful with all these scam attempts and phishing emails, you must check the official website news all the time and to make sure you dont rush things.
Be smart dont be a fool!
yeah your right don't rush a things be curious about things to come in, there is nothing wrong to be sure what thing you do or what ico want to grab. but i check read all comments and website about hacken i think this one is legit and qualified for many people.
Activity: 266
Patience is the key to success

Tokenverse interviews Hacken cofounder Dmytro Budorin: https://t.co/Q9E3ArEYtF

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
And this article is another proof that shows us why we all have a great demand for the Hacken project and other ones one in the cybersecurity market!
https://hackernoon.com/how-one-hacker-stole-thousands-of-dollars-worth-of-cryptocurrency-with-a-classic-code-injection-a3aba5d2bff0
To tell the truth, I was really crashed after reading this about EtherDelta, as I use it almost every day.
Hope that with that launch of Hacken platform will change that things!  

Maybe with the Hacken, we may easily control the hackers, whether hacker team can guide the exchanges and cybersecurity for securing their money. I think after launching the Hacken platform the risk will be reduced.
Activity: 266
Patience is the key to success
I received an emial with an invitation to ICO saying it is already running (25% bouns).

Anyone who participated or join during the Whitelist will receive an email and have the chance to buy HKN tokens with 25% bonus before the main token sale, just make sure that the email is from [email protected] so you won't get fooled by others with evil intention Wink

I think it's a scam, there was no official info.

Why did you say it was a scam?
Did you receive the email from [email protected]?
don't say its a scam you didn't receive email from  [email protected] and give some proof why you should say its a scam.
dont worry buddy scamming is not the thing for HACKEN.

right ,check it carefully ,some scammer in popular project slack and email ,send email want to steal your money ,that's not project official .

You must be very careful with all these scam attempts and phishing emails, you must check the official website news all the time and to make sure you dont rush things.
Be smart dont be a fool!
Remember, only 1 mln tokens will be at pre-sale +30% bonuses and 18,7 mln at main sale

I think that 18.7 mln tokens will be lessen before the main ICO because they started selling HKN tokens for everyone who join the Whitelist.

You're right cos Whitelist participants could buy the token now and who knows if they buy all of the available tokens, if they did then it is a great news to team  Grin Grin
lot of investors register in whitelist if all them buy all token no doubt in this kind of ico no doubt that wheir will buy the other token left so they can achieve they goal.
Jump to: