Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 108. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
crownd-sale will start oct. 31st ,there is only 5 days , we can participate HACKEN project.
Yes we can.. they can serve all and open all want to participate. their no limit.
if you want to participate on october 31st you can buy HKN token with a 25% bonus but it will last only for 4 hours.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
There will be still some tokens left for the main ICO. This project is very hyped because the cap is very reasonable so it will be easy to do 3x or 4x in a month form listing.

On the other hand it's off the radar of flippers like Ian Balina which is good for us and for the value of HKN token.

I wrote a review of Hacken ICO:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@dawidrams/hacken-the-first-cryptocurrency-and-a-marketplace-for-white-hat-hackers
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
By the way, congratulations to all of the staff, dev, team, and participants of Hacken as we already have 1012 whitelisted investors on board! I can sense the success of Hacken is on the way now! Smiley
wow! that was great. congratulations HACKEN for doing such a great job.

Only 1000 people in whitelist? It's not so much. There should be at least 5000
Why do you need more investors in whitelist?
If every investor of whilelist can invest ~10 ETH per order, we will raised ~ 10,000 ETH in pre-sale and it is not a small raised funds for pre-sale, haha.
The qualify will be better than many investors but they can not invest much money.

IMHO better is more people with less investment. If there are 5 person with 10000 eth deposits each, they could make price at exchanges as they want. But if there 10000 people with 5 eth, they can't. At first point 25% bonuses will bring price after sale below ICO price.
many ico want more and more investor participate, But for me this 1012 investor in whitelist of pre-sale in hacken pretty  good result they show that hacken is qaulity application.

the number of whitelisted investors are huge. there is no doubt that hacken will reach its hardcap. congratulations team! goodluck!

We should wait for the announcement from the dev's of how much tokens was sold for the Whitelisted or compute it by ourself cos we can see it at the orderbook.
Activity: 234
In September, Hacken presented their platform at the world’s biggest ICO Pitch Competition at the 9th edition of the d10e Conference, was chosen among the top three, and won the prestigious award of 33 BTC. An investment prize pool of 100 Bitcoins was provided by the judges, all members of the BIC (Blockchain Investors Consortium), in return for tokens in the top three winners’ pre-sales.

whoah thats great! 33 btc as a reward is a huge amount of price! i think hacken will surely sold out its token.

They got the 2nd place on that event with more or less 100 participants. if I'm not mistaken they got good feedback from the big investor during that event so it was a great day for the Hacken's team Wink

they landed 2nd place inspite of great competitors? but who won the first place? the reward of 33 btc is a big thing for hackens headstart.

I think BLOCKv got the first place cos they have the highest grade at the Blockchain pitch competition but I don't know how much BTC was awarded to them.
BlockV is strange project. I don't like it. Hacken is more interesting. It have original idea.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
For anyone who got their HKN token on the orderbook should wait until the end of Crowdsale or some official announcement to be able to transfer on your own wallet (where you hold your private keys) or exchanges.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
Hi Creepyjas,

In answer to those questions:

- Is there a limited amount of token that will be sold during the Whitelist Sale?
> There's no limit other than the hard cap on the tokens (20,000,000).

Just to add on this the available tokens that will be sold during the Whitelist sale and main ICO is 18.7 mln. don't forget to buy earlier to get a higher bonus Wink
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
what's percent share in the whitelist ,when people not buy all his tokens ,what should we do .

let's see if hacken token will not sold out. there is a big probability that token would sold out right after your eyes dont worry

dont brag, lets wait for the ico to end and check it out if your assumptions are correct
i think he's bragging because he really believe's that hacken will be able to sold out. i believe that too, but just like what you says lets wait and find out after the main ICO ends.

Yes we are just 5 days away before the main ICO but lots of HKN was sold on the orderbook now so it means that they got a lot of support for this project.
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
In September, Hacken presented their platform at the world’s biggest ICO Pitch Competition at the 9th edition of the d10e Conference, was chosen among the top three, and won the prestigious award of 33 BTC. An investment prize pool of 100 Bitcoins was provided by the judges, all members of the BIC (Blockchain Investors Consortium), in return for tokens in the top three winners’ pre-sales.

whoah thats great! 33 btc as a reward is a huge amount of price! i think hacken will surely sold out its token.

They got the 2nd place on that event with more or less 100 participants. if I'm not mistaken they got good feedback from the big investor during that event so it was a great day for the Hacken's team Wink

they landed 2nd place inspite of great competitors? but who won the first place? the reward of 33 btc is a big thing for hackens headstart.

I think BLOCKv got the first place cos they have the highest grade at the Blockchain pitch competition but I don't know how much BTC was awarded to them.
Activity: 333
what's percent share in the whitelist ,when people not buy all his tokens ,what should we do .

let's see if hacken token will not sold out. there is a big probability that token would sold out right after your eyes dont worry

dont brag, lets wait for the ico to end and check it out if your assumptions are correct
i think he's bragging because he really believe's that hacken will be able to sold out. i believe that too, but just like what you says lets wait and find out after the main ICO ends.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Guys! I just read a message from Samuel Dionne in the official telegram channel of Haken

Here's what he said:

We decided to close The Whitelist Sale in 20 hours (11:59 pm PT).

The reason is that the maximum hard cap for this stage of the crowdsale is almost reached. As a result, we have to shorten the Whitelist timeframe to provide other Hacken supporters with an opportunity to buy our tokens in a fair manner.

oh what a great surprise that the crowsale is almost reached! yeah that is for fairness and transparency that although they may able to sold out hkn token from whitelist they open a chance for other supporters to buy hkn tokens.

Guys! I just read a message from Samuel Dionne in the official telegram channel of Haken

Here's what he said:

The reason is that the maximum hard cap for this stage of the crowdsale is almost reached. As a result, we have to shorten the Whitelist timeframe to provide other Hacken supporters with an opportunity to buy our tokens in a fair manner.

They've maid a good decision so other investor or supporter that missed being Whitelisted can buy HKN token in the main ICO. it is fair enough for everyone!
Activity: 376
crownd-sale will start oct. 31st ,there is only 5 days , we can participate HACKEN project.

Yup but everyone on the Whitelist can buy HKN tokens now with 25% bonus.

For anyone who missed joining the Whitelist you can still have 25% bonus in the first 4 hours on October 31 at 12 noon GMT +3.
i believe  hacken ICO will reach the hardcap. Imagining a large amount from that 1k plus whitelisted is enough to do it i guess but i believe it would be to ambitious.

Here's what he said:

Activity: 448
Yes we can.. they can serve all and open all want to participate. their no limit.
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
Hi guys we have new update our leading manager interview we can read and we learn and adopt some experience. http://bit.ly/2gDae8t

very well explained from Dmitriy! he has an awesome background that will become the foundation of this project. @justlucky thanks for updating the thread

Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

For anyone who missed joining the Whitelist you can still have 25% bonus in the first 4 hours on October 31 at 12 noon GMT +3.

Thanks for reminding us! it is good news for everyone who wanted to grab the 25% bonus. I will save a note on my phone so I won't miss that chance Cool Cool Cool

Tokenverse interviews Hacken cofounder Dmytro Budorin: https://t.co/Q9E3ArEYtF

is that steve wozniak? the co-founder of apple? really? hacken is not a childsplay if the ceo of hacken is in dialouge with that great man!

Yes it is Steve Wozniak on the photo and it was captured during the HackIT Cup Final that held in Kiev on the board of the world's largest plane, Antonov An-225 Mriya.
Jump to: