Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 106. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Dmitriy Budorin the CFO of Hacken made some announcement about the on-going development of the project on the telegram channel.

Dmitriy Budorin: guys submitted 500 bugs during 2,5 days for 4 companies. Unfortunately companies didn't want to disclose their names. I can only say that among them was social network with 5mln + users and popular transportation tickets marketplace

Link: https://t.me/hacken_token_sale/3555
Thats why many companies need Hacken platform to find the bugs on their site.

Ongoing development Hacken project will giving benefit for many companies.
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
Dmitriy Budorin the CFO of Hacken made some announcement about the on-going development of the project on the telegram channel.

Dmitriy Budorin: guys submitted 500 bugs during 2,5 days for 4 companies. Unfortunately companies didn't want to disclose their names. I can only say that among them was social network with 5mln + users and popular transportation tickets marketplace

While busy on the Whitelist sale and up coming main ICO, the team still doing their best for further development of the project.

This news could also make them more recognizable because of working to a known social network. kudos for the developer and team of the Hacken!

Good news for Hacken as they are moving even though the ICO is still ongoing. Early tests for the White Hats. Quite impressive because couple of companies are now trying the service of Hacken guys. I'm waiting for the outcome.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
The Whitelist has been closed to 1075 members!
The participants are divided in this manner:
- investors - 85%;
- cybersecurity researchers - 13%
- business owners/managers - 15%

Let's see what would be at the start of pre-sale!

I have the concern here whether whitelist candidates will all participate in the presale or not who knows. Maybe they need check because there are many people who want to join the Whitelist, better they need to register more people for the whitelist.
it doesnt need to join in the whitelist or required us to join?

Whitelist is giving opportunity for investors to have a spot and get HKN tokens earlier with a 25% bonus. Whitelist sale was closed due for reaching the 1.5 mln milestone so anyone that missed buying HKN tokens should wait for the main ICO that will happen on October 31.
Activity: 630

While busy on the Whitelist sale and up coming main ICO, the team still doing their best for further development of the project.

This news could also make them more recognizable because of working to a known social network. kudos for the developer and team of the Hacken!
Activity: 490
To me this project can also convert Black hat hackers into white hat hackers and those can work for good and leave the path that create problems to others.This project has social impact too because it will definitely provide security to many ventures in future which save hard earned money of common as well as high profile people.All over its project which help society by two means:-
1) Invite and encourage young talented people and provide environment to them to join it and explore their talent for better causes.By this young generation not move on wrong way.
2) Protect and provide security to other ventures where we all invest our money.This kind of security help ventures and when they survive from any kind of cyber attacks and succeed in their respective fields then it help their investors too.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
I think in few weeks the price will be about 1,5-2x of ICO

Please don't speculate about the price as it gives false hope for the investors although Hacken has their own plan for liquidation to assure that early investor or token holders will benefit on this platform.
This common in all ICO, people predicted the price what will going, there always pump and dump but potential token like hacken will be choosen to save for long term and the platform will help many things in online world.

I also speculating price of some token before but this one is different because if the platform was launch then it could make a big difference in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency market so even it has a natural price changing as long as the project is progressing some development then price won't matter to me.

@barnes13 @CleverOracle

I totally agree with both of you as we are part of this new technology then it could also benefits us if this project was put in action.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
Is there some others ICO with such project, like Hacken? Is this the best one?
as of now  hacken is the only one that create for cybercrime and for securing firewall,this year is going a big change in the system of internet..

There is Zerodium which is centralized while Hacken is decentralized so it is the first project using the Blockhain technology but who knows if someone create a same project like Hacken in the future to compete in the black market.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

Please don't speculate about the price as it gives false hope for the investors although Hacken has their own plan for liquidation to assure that early investor or token holders will benefit on this platform.
This common in all ICO, people predicted the price what will going, there always pump and dump but potential token like hacken will be choosen to save for long term and the platform will help many things in online world.

I also speculating price of some token before but this one is different because if the platform was launch then it could make a big difference in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency market so even it has a natural price changing as long as the project is progressing some development then price won't matter to me.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

We should not just focus on the price in the market instead we should support and hope that this project will be on success to be able to change and strengthen cyber-securities.
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

Activity: 243
Guys! I just read a message from Samuel Dionne in the official telegram channel of Haken

Here's what he said:

We decided to close The Whitelist Sale in 20 hours (11:59 pm PT).

The reason is that the maximum hard cap for this stage of the crowdsale is almost reached. As a result, we have to shorten the Whitelist timeframe to provide other Hacken supporters with an opportunity to buy our tokens in a fair manner.

good news! but why they dont let the major investors buy most of hkn and open a chance for other supporter? i thought it was over in demand?

minority is valuable for project hacken for them not to be manipulated by big investors and it will spread the philiposophy of white hat hacking.

The project itself is awesome, and they're good at controlling the crowd. They know the consequences if the minority who participated in the project hacken didn't even get a piece of the cake; reciprocally, the consequences if the majority who will invest didn't have the enough information to consider their investment. Even if the tokens are gonna be sold out, we can still wait for more of their projects.

That's fair enough for all the investors as some of them didn't manage to get in the whitelist. Hacken is playing a good part for the industry giving balanced opportunity for investors and partners. They're not after the collection. Nice move from Hacken.
hacken is given a chance for all investor I think is fair enough for that,they show all the procedure how it run how it safe and secured all the private file or public.. good job hacken.

Wow Great News. It shows that people really see the potential growth of Hacken. I would also choose to invest into this project if I just have money on my hands
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
For anyone who got their HKN token on the orderbook should wait until the end of Crowdsale or some official announcement to be able to transfer on your own wallet (where you hold your private keys) or exchanges.

HKN tokens are ERC20, therefore you can transfer to any ERC20 compatible wallet like MEW and Jaxxx but I think transferring HKN tokens from orderbook are not available for now.

Dmitriy Budorin (CFO of Hacken) made some announcement about the exchanges that will be updated on the upcoming weeks because they have an Spanish company who is responsible for Hacken placement on major exchanges but he concluded that Kuna exchange will be one of the exchanges of HKN token.

another great news! being into major exchange may probably increase the value of hkn token! this project never fail to amuse me!

Yes, it is going to be another great news because most of the companies are failing to list their coin in exchanges after completing their ICO's. Hacken is step behind it because they already start planning to list in the bigger exchanges.
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
Guys! I just read a message from Samuel Dionne in the official telegram channel of Haken

Here's what he said:

The reason is that the maximum hard cap for this stage of the crowdsale is almost reached. As a result, we have to shorten the Whitelist timeframe to provide other Hacken supporters with an opportunity to buy our tokens in a fair manner.

good news! but why they dont let the major investors buy most of hkn and open a chance for other supporter? i thought it was over in demand?

minority is valuable for project hacken for them not to be manipulated by big investors and it will spread the philiposophy of white hat hacking.

The project itself is awesome, and they're good at controlling the crowd. They know the consequences if the minority who participated in the project hacken didn't even get a piece of the cake; reciprocally, the consequences if the majority who will invest didn't have the enough information to consider their investment. Even if the tokens are gonna be sold out, we can still wait for more of their projects.

That's fair enough for all the investors as some of them didn't manage to get in the whitelist. Hacken is playing a good part for the industry giving balanced opportunity for investors and partners. They're not after the collection. Nice move from Hacken.
hacken is given a chance for all investor I think is fair enough for that,they show all the procedure how it run how it safe and secured all the private file or public.. good job hacken.

Yes they've made good decision after reaching the 1.5m milestone that gives enough funds to create the platform.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Here's what he said:

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

Here's what he said:

Activity: 156

Here's what he said:

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

Here's what he said:

good point! whales will not able to manipulate the value of hacken tokens and beacuse of that, hacken will definitely attract talents to hack for high value tokens! goo point.
Definitely, this token is not for pump) It will grow in price slowly but more confidently!
And what attracts me in the Hacken project among the other cool features, that it already provides a mechanism to improve liquidity and decrease volatility for the clients and Blockchain users - as You guess I mean a unique burning principle of the HKN tokens! In the add to the not so big total supply of HKN tokens.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251

Here's what he said:

oh what a great surprise that the crowsale is almost reached! yeah that is for fairness and transparency that although they may able to sold out hkn token from whitelist they open a chance for other supporters to buy hkn tokens.

Good news, but not a surprise, at least for me and I think for others, who joined and lead this thread previously!
We have already mentioned that on the market of crypto there are a few projects which aim is not only to gather investors money but also to improve the security of applications and websites, figure out vulnerabilities in its code and infrastructure! And cooperation between the blockchain community and global cybersecurity experts is significant, so it also has an effect! Recent examples of several hacked sites and apps, even in the big projects, give the benefit to the Hacken ecosystem to reach its Hard Cup!
Jump to: