Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 18. (Read 87232 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply
In next days HKN will go up to 60 000 sat or higher  Grin
What is Kucoin doing with graps? starting on 0.00085 Btc 12 feb. ? I like Kucoin but this is not the right mirror.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What is Kucoin doing with graps? starting on 0.00085 Btc 12 feb. ? I like Kucoin but this is not the right mirror.
I see the Telegram group is read-only and act more like an Announcement channel..
Is there any Open discussion happening for Hacken, either on Telegram / Discord / Slack / else ?

thank you.

edit : Hacken is such a sleeping giant!  Cool

Yes. It is Cheesy So low suply... Moon is only true way for HKN.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
Yes, Ivan Gotsko is Hacken Team Member and this e-mail is legit.

We will notify all details and instructions in future emails to those who get them and reply.

It is like invitation to alpha-testing.

Soon we will announce it in public.
Activity: 27
Hi, I received an Email from Ivan Gotsko (claiming to be from Hacken) asking to join a referral campaign. Just wondering if that is legit?
Activity: 98
Hacken is one of the few projects that made x3-7 profits (depending on the currency) since the ICO price. Does anyone know what is the secret?
This is the result of a good project marketing. Yes, and probably John McAfe contributed to this

The price is no where near it's true value yet.  The Hacken team is doing a great job in the marketing department.  The CEO is very busy promoting the project.  I don't think John McAfee has even started to talk about Hacken yet but "WHEN" he does, it will only bring more people on board the Hacken train.   Smiley

Ya McAfee and Norton are hiring the hackin team
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Hacken is one of the few projects that made x3-7 profits (depending on the currency) since the ICO price. Does anyone know what is the secret?
This is the result of a good project marketing. Yes, and probably John McAfe contributed to this

The price is no where near it's true value yet.  The Hacken team is doing a great job in the marketing department.  The CEO is very busy promoting the project.  I don't think John McAfee has even started to talk about Hacken yet but "WHEN" he does, it will only bring more people on board the Hacken train.   Smiley
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I see the Telegram group is read-only and act more like an Announcement channel..
Is there any Open discussion happening for Hacken, either on Telegram / Discord / Slack / else ?

thank you.

You must have joined the annoucement channel, here is link to official group - http://t.me/hacken_token_sale

legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

thank you.

Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 686
Merit: 10

Hacken And SingularityNET Partner To Create Decentralized, AI-Driven Cybersecurity

https://www.buzzfeed.com/muhammadmustaqeem/hacken-and-singularitynet-partner-to-create-decen-37y04

I see Hacken is working strongly in the background and marketing themselves very hard in order to make a lot of partnership with the other companies who want to secure their funds by auditing themselves in the market.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11

Hacken And SingularityNET Partner To Create Decentralized, AI-Driven Cybersecurity

https://www.buzzfeed.com/muhammadmustaqeem/hacken-and-singularitynet-partner-to-create-decen-37y04
Activity: 546
GIF by SOCIFI
Activity: 350

Has anyone had any success getting their HKN from YoBit when it's not credited? I've seen other people with this problem but no solutions yet.

I made the mistake of sending it directly from Orderbook.io to YoBit in this transaction: https://ethplorer.io/tx/0x3629ba669168272f6dbea518d158f70dca1f7b3c72515f2fcbd5fe4b123f1b0f#pageSize=100

That transaction was on 01/14/2018. I have submitted tickets with zero response from YoBit.

Any suggestions as to what to try next?

Yup. Your tokens went also to Yobit main account 0x65bb6b47F6458c9B1C66B25CCa8565086d172277. Me and others have the same problem. If you read back Hacken responded on this issue.

Hacken is negotiating with Yobit to restore the HKN's to the user deposit adress again. So we have to wait little longer...   Sad
Yobit has constant problems. I would not send more or less significant money to it. It is better to leave for another exchange

Already Hacken is tradeable in another exchange if you are not happy with the Yobit exchange. Compared to Yobit, Kucoin exchange is great for trading because the team made the decision in order to increase the volume in the market.

Thats not the point in these posts. Its about that Yobit has to give back our token deposits.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
I saw the following post in the Hacken official telegram channel.  Just a prediction but it sounds like Hacken might be listed on Binance next.  It also sounds like the Hacken project is having a great year so far.  Keep buying HKN as they are the Mr. Robots of cryptocurrency. 

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
Because It is a good project? I regret not buying more during ICO, I invest only a small amount about $100. Hacken could go above $10!
Activity: 210
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Pages:
Jump to: