Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 20. (Read 87232 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Hacken is doing smart contract audit for Legolas Exchange, which recently raised over 3500BTC during ICO.

~snip

#Hacken is proud to do Smart Contract audit for #LegolasExchange.
Hope that our partnership would be long-lasting and productive!
BTW, Smart Contract audit is necessary for everyone!
Tell us who might need it  - http://bit.ly/hknsc_4
You can PM us to schedule skype call as well
I had my interest before on Legolas ICO and didn't know that they will reach their hardcap even though there is a lot of changes in the the market in these past few months. every week more and more good news are coming to Hacken and I am glad that most of the ICO's are now partnering with their platform, this year will be a prosperous to all HKN token holders  Grin Grin Grin
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Hacken is doing smart contract audit for Legolas Exchange, which recently raised over 3500BTC during ICO.

https://twitter.com/Hacken_io/status/961967497510641667

#Hacken is proud to do Smart Contract audit for #LegolasExchange.
Hope that our partnership would be long-lasting and productive!
BTW, Smart Contract audit is necessary for everyone!
Tell us who might need it  - http://bit.ly/hknsc_4
You can PM us to schedule skype call as well
Activity: 350
@Hacken Project
Can I be asked if there is any new information on the HKN team's negotiating process with yobit to retrieve lost HKN cards when sent from the orderbook?

yes ,i this is big problem , my friend lost his  tokens too.
Basically, yobit has stored all HNKs sent from the orderbook to their exchange and also removes HKN from the yobit at: 0x65bb6b47F6458c9B1C66B25CCa8565086d172277
The HKN card is still there and is not lost forever, our problem is that the yobit return it to us (if you have to pay a fee again, I am also satisfied). They do not have to keep them and sell them to put money in their pockets.
Although my HKN number is not much, but there are so many people like me, so that is not a small amount.
If the yobit is going to ignore this issue, I will follow up, if they are not afraid to die, then eat, I'm not extremist, but I would make them pay if they dare to cheat!

Yup then we team up and collect HKN's for renting another colour hacker  Grin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
not sure if that has been asked before, but did Hacken team also contact Cobinhood exchange for listing? they have zero trading fees.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
@Hacken Project
Can I be asked if there is any new information on the HKN team's negotiating process with yobit to retrieve lost HKN cards when sent from the orderbook?

yes ,i this is big problem , my friend lost his  tokens too.
Basically, yobit has stored all HNKs sent from the orderbook to their exchange and also removes HKN from the yobit at: 0x65bb6b47F6458c9B1C66B25CCa8565086d172277
The HKN card is still there and is not lost forever, our problem is that the yobit return it to us (if you have to pay a fee again, I am also satisfied). They do not have to keep them and sell them to put money in their pockets.
Although my HKN number is not much, but there are so many people like me, so that is not a small amount.
If the yobit is going to ignore this issue, I will follow up, if they are not afraid to die, then eat, I'm not extremist, but I would make them pay if they dare to cheat!
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
@Hacken Project

yes ,i this is big problem , my friend lost his  tokens too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
@Hacken Project
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
some poor fella just bought 0.004 HKN for 12 Ether on ED  Sad

That's brutal.  EtherDelta can be a confusing exchange to use for newbies.  I prefer theI have heard stories similar to this one from people using that exchange.  I wish that will be the true price of Hacken in the future though. 

Outch, sometimes ugly people layout traps by order placing with a extra zero. Did fell for that one 1 time. But losing 10K is sick. What a horror story.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11

Is the nextexchange a good one? I even couldn't find it on coinmarketcap. Why it's important to get 500 votes?
As written, from 250 they start negotiations.

NextExchange is new Decentralized exchange - and its good one.

For due diligence  process 500 votes is required _

AND WE HAVE THEM!!

After due diligence will end HKN will be listed on that exchange!

So stay tuned!!!

Big thanks for community for voting - don't stop - more votes - bigger possibility for listing!

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/4143/hackenio
Activity: 3

Is the nextexchange a good one? I even couldn't find it on coinmarketcap. Why it's important to get 500 votes?

I don't think next exchange has been launched yet but they will soon.  They are still in the voting phase to know which cryptocurrencies they will have listed on their exchange.  I hope the next exchange isn't the one that the Hacken team have been talking about to get listed next.  I am waiting for Binance.
if hit binance ,it's excellent job!
Activity: 645
Merit: 250

I don't think next exchange has been launched yet but they will soon.  They are still in the voting phase to know which cryptocurrencies they will have listed on their exchange.  I hope the next exchange isn't the one that the Hacken team have been talking about to get listed next.  I am waiting for Binance.
Activity: 361

just vote ,i think it is better then yoshit!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

Agree with above. A poppulair exchange, restore yobit tokens and wallet (example coinomi) .. will do investors good and also will attrackt potential clients.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Yes i have good fait in HKN. Even the crypto market is evaporating.

Yobit have to give back our tokens  Cry

HKN is very low on market cap. The market cap they have would be there revenue annually minimum. So HKN has value of x10.

Hope Yobit come regain there collaboration with Hacken soon.
Im still waiting it to some other exchange i don' t like that yobit exchange and this token need more token appreciation to be added in much popular exchange i am suppose to follow this from the start because i have seen a lot of problems that hacken are able to solve or to give a good security for its users.
BTW i think Hacken should focus on there SLA basics as selling point to (yes you have a big door but your windows are open  Smiley). An easter egg must be paid for 1 mill and political reviewed whit grey hackers...
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply

HKN is very low on market cap. The market cap they have would be there revenue annually minimum. So HKN has value of x10.

I think that is possible in next 1-2 years  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: