Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 31. (Read 87314 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 227
I'm waiting for the first burned tokens and listing on Huobi. I wonder how much the price will rise after this.

The price of the coin will not raise after listing because now there are some week hands in the market who are selling the coins for low price. Off course listing in the new exchange is always a good option and the value of the coin may increase. So they mentioned they will release the first development very soon.

When Hacken is listed on a larger trading volume exchange such as Binance or Bittrex.  The weak hands will no longer be relevant.  Their is only so many HKNs they can dump and they will be all bought up.  Remember there's only under 5 million HKN tokens in circulation.  Buy up these cheap tokens asap, these prices won't last long. 
Yes.On Yobit does not even want to trade.Too small trading volumes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Hi DEV

I want to confirm, until now I have not received my token.
user BTT: Andigentho
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/andigentho
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/andifardinata
email Orderbook: [email protected]
My etherwallet : 0x158CAd0e2dc87435a5BbE5eC2F0bd7aA6d352B1B

Thank you

Did you write directly to the Hacken bounty campaign manager? Did other bounty participants receiv their tokens?

Maybe you should just wait?

Thank you, after I confirm bounty manager via telegram, I get the token HACKEN In accordance with the calculation in the sreadsheet,

Hello, I still have not received tokens for bounty. I went through a full verification on OrderBook, then I filled out the form. But tokens to me and have not come.
Tell me the manager's nickname in the telegraph, I'll try to write to him.

your problem is same as mine. try contacting the bounty manager on the telegram, say ask for help claim token because until now have not received, when verif orderbook already.
this is his telegram: @kissnger

Good luck
@kissnger does not answer, I wrote to her several times.

Are the managers of this company in your mind?

I've been involved since the second week, and until the very end, I have not missed a single week, I can prove it with the help of reports.
Everything was fine, and now, when the campaign is already over, I see that I have disqualification in the table, and not counted the last weeks.
I've done a great job, more than 2 months. You can not just ignore me, it will affect your reputation badly.

Who will answer me, let's understand, otherwise once again, I will be convinced that this team of bounty managers can not be trusted.
I am ready to prove every week of my work! My nickname in the telegram @lepimashine.
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
dev last login November 25, 2017, 08:49:37 AM ,i already know what's happen.

Thanks for the tip, have not thought of that before to get info if the developers or team is active or not. Could be very useful in the future to figure out which projects to follow or not.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi DEV

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/andigentho
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/andifardinata

Thank you

Did you write directly to the Hacken bounty campaign manager? Did other bounty participants receiv their tokens?

Thank you, after I confirm bounty manager via telegram, I get the token HACKEN In accordance with the calculation in the sreadsheet,

Hello, I still have not received tokens for bounty. I went through a full verification on OrderBook, then I filled out the form. But tokens to me and have not come.

your problem is same as mine. try contacting the bounty manager on the telegram, say ask for help claim token because until now have not received, when verif orderbook already.
this is his telegram: @kissnger

Good luck
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Hi DEV

Thank you

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi DEV

Thank you

Activity: 645
Merit: 250
I also received today tokens for the second part of bounty.
I agree that it's very bad to sell now, it's better to wait at least few months.
As example I had tokens of another company, they were very cheap, so I didn't sell them. Then I saw price rising and I was wondering why (it rose may be around 200%). I checked web-site of company and they announced beta version of platform release soon.
Only announced and it was only a blog post on company's site but it already caused rise in price.

I gave this example as when Hacken or McAfee will make statement - this should rise the price a lot. At least it seems so for me

Thanks to the bounty hunters I was able to pick up close to 5000 more Hacken tokens on Yobit for under the ICO price.  I am already seeing profits on my purchase.   Remember, there are less than 5 million HKN tokens and over 75% of the ICO tokens have or will be burnt.   McAfee is an Advisor for Hacken so that means a lot more than him just pumping the coin of the day or week.   Wink
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
I also received today tokens for the second part of bounty.
I agree that it's very bad to sell now, it's better to wait at least few months.
As example I had tokens of another company, they were very cheap, so I didn't sell them. Then I saw price rising and I was wondering why (it rose may be around 200%). I checked web-site of company and they announced beta version of platform release soon.
Only announced and it was only a blog post on company's site but it already caused rise in price.

I gave this example as when Hacken or McAfee will make statement - this should rise the price a lot. At least it seems so for me
Hi,
  does anyone know when any official exchanges will be released for Hacken, I know the team probably get tired of hearing it, but I think moving forward cryptocurrencies will change the wy ICO are recieved and coordinated, we can already see changes from certain cryptos and new ways to gain crowdsale momentum.
i recived my tokens  Wink
you can selling
https://etherdelta.com/#0x9e6b2b11542f2bc52f3029077ace37e8fd838d7f-ETH

Today was the second round of bounties distribution.  The current Hacken prices are too cheap to consider selling at. You're pretty much giving away your hard earned tokens.  I would recommend holding onto the Haken tokens until the price is more pleasing.  At the moment the price is around or even below the ICO prices. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It's been great following Hacken through the ICO and I'm looking forward to seeing where it heads in 2018. Should be a great year.

I also hope like that, this project is great for more development. the concept is very much cryptocurrency person in the world, to protect and provide good security.
I think this is the first project of ICO hacking about hacking. the price of a token is also good. success for this project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
It's been great following Hacken through the ICO and I'm looking forward to seeing where it heads in 2018. Should be a great year.
Activity: 420
Hi,
  does anyone know when any official exchanges will be released for Hacken, I know the team probably get tired of hearing it, but I think moving forward cryptocurrencies will change the wy ICO are recieved and coordinated, we can already see changes from certain cryptos and new ways to gain crowdsale momentum.
i recived my tokens  Wink
you can selling
https://etherdelta.com/#0x9e6b2b11542f2bc52f3029077ace37e8fd838d7f-ETH
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
People are sleeping on this one.

THERE IS 100% CERTAINTY THAT THIS WILL GET PUMPED BY JOHN MCAFEE.

What else do you need to know?

This is one of the easiest 5-20xers anyone can make in 2018.
Activity: 308
Hi,

So tell us what's happened if you know? ))

no you are wrong ,many bounty hunters didn't receive their bounty include me . i think this project very strange ,official team member no  communication in every channel

That's may be there were 2 different bounties, for the second there is another bounty manager, and for example I also didn't receive that part. No need to worry, if they don't reply that's may be because holidays in Ukraine take a long time) Christmas is celebrated on 7th January, and many people rest from end of December till Jan 10 or so.
Also after great ICO may be Hacken's team is busy.

Also for those who read in Russian - you can check this article, very interesting
https://mc.today/dzhon-makafi-v-sovetnikah-stiv-voznyak-v-druzyah-kak-ukrainskaya-komanda-hacken-sobrala-4-mln-na-ico/
Activity: 546
Activity: 376
When Hacken is listed on a larger trading volume exchange such as Binance or Bittrex.  The weak hands will no longer be relevant.  Their is only so many HKNs they can dump and they will be all bought up.  Remember there's only under 5 million HKN tokens in circulation.  Buy up these cheap tokens asap, these prices won't last long. 

Just checked on Orderbook and there is some amount of Hacken's tokens for sale. Not so much trading going on there. I.e. last trade was 2 days ago. That's strange because Orderbook has good design and interface, may be not so many people know about it.
I think some people from bounty are selling tokens there

no you are wrong ,many bounty hunters didn't receive their bounty include me . i think this project very strange ,official team member no  communication in every channel

Just checked on Orderbook and there is some amount of Hacken's tokens for sale. Not so much trading going on there. I.e. last trade was 2 days ago. That's strange because Orderbook has good design and interface, may be not so many people know about it.
I think some people from bounty are selling tokens there
I'm waiting for the first burned tokens and listing on Huobi. I wonder how much the price will rise after this.

The price of the coin will not raise after listing because now there are some week hands in the market who are selling the coins for low price. Off course listing in the new exchange is always a good option and the value of the coin may increase. So they mentioned they will release the first development very soon.

Activity: 210

how many lies make you a scammer?

It's an interesting question. To whom did you address it? There are no such scammers that are welcomed here.
Pages:
Jump to: