Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 36. (Read 87314 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Dear Community and Friends!

Bounty is almost finished - we care about our supporters a lot!

Team is working hard on 3 ways now - HackenProof launch, Exchanges listing and helping our partners with hack attacks!

Please be patient - all earned and audited bounty will be payed to participants!

By that time please share in social media this article-twitter, fb, reddit, steemit, LinkedIn

https://venturebeat.com/2017/12/21/how-hacken-helped-jibrel-avoid-major-losses-during-an-ico-phishing-scam/

World has to know that Hacken could help!

HACKEN Team is really working hard ,HackenProof launch, Exchanges listing and helping our partners with hack attacks, investors are  glad to see.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Thank you for update Hacken Team!

Just shared your article on Steemit https://steemit.com/ico/@flodner/how-hacken-helped-jibrel-avoid-major-losses-during-an-ico-phishing-scam
Because I saw you were not so active on Steemit with your account, your last post was done 2 months ago.
But for me Steemit is really great blockchain alternative to blogging! And there is strong crypto community there

Also shared this on my twitter: https://twitter.com/flodner/status/944185228649746438
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
Dear Community and Friends!

Bounty is almost finished - we care about our supporters a lot!

Team is working hard on 3 ways now - HackenProof launch, Exchanges listing and helping our partners with hack attacks!

Please be patient - all earned and audited bounty will be payed to participants!

By that time please share in social media this article-twitter, fb, reddit, steemit, LinkedIn

https://venturebeat.com/2017/12/21/how-hacken-helped-jibrel-avoid-major-losses-during-an-ico-phishing-scam/

World has to know that Hacken could help!
Activity: 168
Merit: 103

The project has already been released on some exchanges? What was the price of one token on the Ico?
ICO price was  1$.

It's been raised to 3$ I think so, They have awarded yesterday in Bitcoin Industries, I don't have a link but go in their Facebook Page. I've seen it and shared in the telegram. I hope they will finished the Audit, and give ETA. Merry Christmas to all Smiley
Activity: 147
Merry Christmas guys,

It's been great following Hacken through the ICO and I'm looking forward to seeing where it heads in 2018. Should be a great year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227

The project has already been released on some exchanges? What was the price of one token on the Ico?
ICO price was  1$.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
hopefully, the payment is given as soon as possible, happy Christmas for friends who celebrate it... Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
hope community can receive great gift from hacken team , merry christmas !
This situation is getting very hot! I hope developers will make some announcement before the new year

well, there is a bounty reference that is answering on the telegram group, but they are not giving away any new ifno about the bounties payments. it is a little strange...
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
This situation is getting very hot! I hope developers will make some announcement before the new year
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
So any news or updates about the distribution of coins for those people who joined the bounty campaign? It's almost Christmas already and yet they can't comply for what they promised. Distribution of coins should be around Dec.15 and what now? This is pure negligence, the bounty campaign manager lacks professionalism. Some people are hoping for the coins to be distributed ASAP, and now what? Just tell us if you just scammed the fuck of us or atleast update us.

no news. just keep waiting and let's hope for the best. the devs are probably ery busy with the launch of the token, i don't know why they are late...

Maybe they don't care about those people who helped them raised money in the first place.
Hacken is not alone in this case most of companies have same mentality about bounty participants they don't like to give any update I participate in few and most of them fail to give any update even they don't like to give any reply just because of this now I decide not do any thing for them 

This is frustrating, they ought to have a communication to those people who have helped them. It's returning the favor. They gave a definite time, they should comply with that. It's called professionalism. The waiting game is strong. Not a Merry Christmas for me then.

This is sad for everyone who will wait to have their token. not really a merry christmas, but still we are hoping at the end of 2017, we'll have our tokens and that would be a happy new year for everyone!
Activity: 38
So any news or updates about the distribution of coins for those people who joined the bounty campaign? It's almost Christmas already and yet they can't comply for what they promised. Distribution of coins should be around Dec.15 and what now? This is pure negligence, the bounty campaign manager lacks professionalism. Some people are hoping for the coins to be distributed ASAP, and now what? Just tell us if you just scammed the fuck of us or atleast update us.

no news. just keep waiting and let's hope for the best. the devs are probably ery busy with the launch of the token, i don't know why they are late...

Maybe they don't care about those people who helped them raised money in the first place.
Hacken is not alone in this case most of companies have same mentality about bounty participants they don't like to give any update I participate in few and most of them fail to give any update even they don't like to give any reply just because of this now I decide not do any thing for them 

This is frustrating, they ought to have a communication to those people who have helped them. It's returning the favor. They gave a definite time, they should comply with that. It's called professionalism. The waiting game is strong. Not a Merry Christmas for me then.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251

💲

may i move my tokens to yobit exchange market ,but there is no trading volume , what's problem.
💲
may be it necessary to raise the topic of bounty payments in telegram channel Hacken. To draw attention to themselves

It's been raised numerous times, the answer is the same: An audit is being conducted and the distribution of bounties will occur when it's completed.

An ETA for the audit has yet to be given and it's likely the bounty will just be distributed on a random day in the future. The token is appreciating in value, so no harm done really, just an anxious wait ;-P

yeah, but i hate the wait! i plan on holding long time anyway, so it's not like i want my tokens to sell them, but you know....i just want to see them in MY wallet. the sooner the better eheheh
Pages:
Jump to: