Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 97. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I really look forward to the first news about the launch of the project. I do not know why they still do not

Do not worry, I think that the wait is not long and soon the first news
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I really look forward to the first news about the launch of the project. I do not know why they still do not
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Has anyone heard of the development team? Is there any information?

Do you lack information just about the project? Why do you need information about the developers?

Of course, the information is just important to me about the project, but from the developers themselves, too, that depends a lot, that's why I'm interested

I understand you, I agree, too much depends on them, I once saw some articles about them

Wow, share please! What was written there? What information?

In general, the team is a lot of people, many who are responsible for different directions

Well, I think so for each project. And is there any kind of exclusive information? Is there something that highlights this project?

Oh sure. In general, there is a whole department of programmers and developers who took part in the creation of a major project

Now this is another matter! Very important information. I think due to this they have enough money and energy to implement this project

I agree with you, a very important attribute in the creation of the project and organization of the team. Will hope

Do you lack information just about the project? Why do you need information about the developers?

Of course, the information is just important to me about the project, but from the developers themselves, too, that depends a lot, that's why I'm interested

I understand you, I agree, too much depends on them, I once saw some articles about them

In general, the team is a lot of people, many who are responsible for different directions

Well, I think so for each project. And is there any kind of exclusive information? Is there something that highlights this project?

Oh sure. In general, there is a whole department of programmers and developers who took part in the creation of a major project
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

When I was at university, I always wanted to learn about absolutely everything about my awards and achievements!

You see, now it's possible. Time flies very quickly!

Smooth, and with it and quickly everything develops.

Yes, yes, I myself only recently learned about the project and its idea

And how do you think this is actually implemented? And the idea of ​​the project is rather complicated and laborious

I agree that it is difficult to implement, but as the developers say, they already have a ready plan for the implementation and further development of the project

This is the most important thing that the team looks ahead and does not think only about what is happening now.

Poetmou I believe that the project will soon be implemented and we will see the first example of its implementation

I think for a start it will be some one university and on its example further development will take place in all other institutions

Yes, yes, I also think so, because from the very beginning the project will not be launched everywhere, it is necessary to see what problems arise, to learn how to solve them and move further in the direction!
Activity: 32
Nice projet, good marketing idea!
Activity: 434
When I was at university, I always wanted to learn about absolutely everything about my awards and achievements!

And how do you think this is actually implemented? And the idea of ​​the project is rather complicated and laborious

I agree that it is difficult to implement, but as the developers say, they already have a ready plan for the implementation and further development of the project

This is the most important thing that the team looks ahead and does not think only about what is happening now.

Poetmou I believe that the project will soon be implemented and we will see the first example of its implementation

I think for a start it will be some one university and on its example further development will take place in all other institutions
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

I hope you will be right, here and expect the results that the dev team made

Activity: 22
explain please, and here the system is blockade if it is a question of ordinary schools and teachers. I do not really understand or just did not see this information

Pages:
Jump to: