Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 99. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Hi,everybody.Explain how this project works and why it is needed at all? Huh
Hi,it's really easy and simple.This is a blockchain-based development for education/self-education
that's understandable,but what exactly?what is the purpose of this project?
Dude are you serious?It is written in the beginning of the forum and on the site!Come on Undecided
Well,I'm sorry that I was stupid.But would still,explain it simple language please! Roll Eyes
Okay,ask your questions and I'll answer them
Thank You!What is the purpose of this project?
This is a blockchain-based project,as I said.They provide a database of educational institutions, online and offline schools, various training programs
And these classes can be both individual and group,yes?And there are some teachers or training robots?
Yes.Teachers-real people,no! robots'
As for the territories...This around the world?Suppose I live in Argentina and want to learn Russian, my teacher will be Russian?Everything gonna be okay?
Yes I think it will not be a problem
Everyone safe?All data and the like are securely stored?
Undoubtedly.The platform wouldn't be so popular if there wasn't trust Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Hi,it's really easy and simple.This is a blockchain-based development for education/self-education
Dude are you serious?It is written in the beginning of the forum and on the site!Come on Undecided
Well,I'm sorry that I was stupid.But would still,explain it simple language please! Roll Eyes
This is a blockchain-based project,as I said.They provide a database of educational institutions, online and offline schools, various training programs
And these classes can be both individual and group,yes?And there are some teachers or training robots?
As for the territories...This around the world?Suppose I live in Argentina and want to learn Russian, my teacher will be Russian?Everything gonna be okay?
Everyone safe?All data and the like are securely stored?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I do not understand when applying blockchain here because you say use real people
Activity: 168
And in which currency can you invest at the moment and what is the minimum amount for this?
As far as I know, this is working with the BTC and ETH. But I heard that soon they also want to add a few more currencies to this list, to mine it will be lightcoin and something else, I do not remember. And as far as I know they do not have a minimum amount Wink
And what about Fiat? Is it possible to expect that there will be an opportunity to invest in this currency?
as far as I know they will not support it. At least they stated this in an official telegram chat
I'm understood, thank you. And where can I learn more about what you said. About those currencies that will be supported in the near future?
Maybe this information is on the website, try to look there, as well as I advise you to subscribe to telegram chat, there are all updates and announcements. And as any question you want to get an answer to.
Well, thanks for the advice, I'll do it. Smiley
Activity: 420
And in which currency can you invest at the moment and what is the minimum amount for this?
As far as I know, this is working with the BTC and ETH. But I heard that soon they also want to add a few more currencies to this list, to mine it will be lightcoin and something else, I do not remember. And as far as I know they do not have a minimum amount Wink
And what about Fiat? Is it possible to expect that there will be an opportunity to invest in this currency?
as far as I know they will not support it. At least they stated this in an official telegram chat
I'm understood, thank you. And where can I learn more about what you said. About those currencies that will be supported in the near future?
Maybe this information is on the website, try to look there, as well as I advise you to subscribe to telegram chat, there are all updates and announcements. And as any question you want to get an answer to.
Activity: 168
Activity: 420
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Pages:
Jump to: