Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 96. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
tell me briefly the essence and goals of this platform. why should we choose this particular project? What is it remarkable about?
about the goals I will tell you here that the main one of them, as I believe, is the creation of an algorithm for the fruitful search for individuals in a particular field of knowledge Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Finally, the technology blockchain reached one of the most important industries at the moment, namely training. In this sphere innovations and innovations are necessary. I really believe in this project and this idea!
Activity: 476
tell me briefly the essence and goals of this platform. why should we choose this particular project? What is it remarkable about?
Activity: 616
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Activity: 121
Do I understand correctly that the sale of tokens is on? if so, where can I find the counter? I've seen a lot of platforms in the field of learning, wherewith you are different from others?
Activity: 462
it is a very interesting project. the spheres involved in it are relevant at the moment, therefore I'm sure that this project is waiting for success! Roll Eyes
where can i buy?

First of all, you should register here: https://account.disciplina.io
We accept ETH and BTC.
Also we have refferal program: https://disciplina.io/referral.html You and your invited friend can receive 5% bonus! Just don't foget to fill the form correctly.

Also DISCIPLINA is on pre-sale stage. So, current bonus is 15% (till 20 March).

Don't hesitate to ask any question! We also can answer you immediatly in our telegram chat: https://t.me/tchmpls

i like the team member from this project,,
they always respond all questions about Disciplina ?
anyway can you tell me how is the progress in this pre sale stage ?

Thank you! We try our best!

We can't tell about nuances on pre-sale stage. But we ensure you: the softcap in 3500 ETH has been already reached. The functional would be developed sooner.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
where can i buy?

We accept ETH and BTC.
Also we have refferal program: https://disciplina.io/referral.html You and your invited friend can receive 5% bonus! Just don't foget to fill the form correctly.

Don't hesitate to ask any question! We also can answer you immediatly in our telegram chat: https://t.me/tchmpls

i like the team member from this project,,
they always respond all questions about Disciplina ?
anyway can you tell me how is the progress in this pre sale stage ?
I believe that the idea of ​​the project will be very much in demand in all universities of the world

Why do you think so? What is the reason?

The creation of a single registry is a new future, in which it will be very easy to obtain information about the achievements of students

Do you think this will help people later?

Of course, when employing, the employer will simply enter the register

Why does he need this? Why use the registry?

How is this why ?! To find out information about a new employee and his skills, this is very useful for them

Hmm, really, I did not even think about it. This is probably very much will help in this process

Our team is grateful that you understand us correctly. This is one of our goal - to help recruiters to find employee with required qualifications. And you can look at this from other side: a person has intention to work at exact company. So the system offers him/her recommendation devising a fixed educational path, suited to their
career aspirations!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Has anyone heard of the development team? Is there any information?

Do you lack information just about the project? Why do you need information about the developers?

Of course, the information is just important to me about the project, but from the developers themselves, too, that depends a lot, that's why I'm interested

I understand you, I agree, too much depends on them, I once saw some articles about them

Wow, share please! What was written there? What information?

In general, the team is a lot of people, many who are responsible for different directions

Well, I think so for each project. And is there any kind of exclusive information? Is there something that highlights this project?

Oh sure. In general, there is a whole department of programmers and developers who took part in the creation of a major project

Now this is another matter! Very important information. I think due to this they have enough money and energy to implement this project
And in which currency can you invest at the moment and what is the minimum amount for this?
As far as I know, this is working with the BTC and ETH. But I heard that soon they also want to add a few more currencies to this list, to mine it will be lightcoin and something else, I do not remember. And as far as I know they do not have a minimum amount Wink
And what about Fiat? Is it possible to expect that there will be an opportunity to invest in this currency?

Unfortunatly, the legal laws make investition in fiat more complicated, that's why only cryptocurrency (ETH/BTC) is accepted. You can exchange your money here: cryptopay.me or another convinient way for you.
where can i buy?

We accept ETH and BTC.

Do you lack information just about the project? Why do you need information about the developers?

Of course, the information is just important to me about the project, but from the developers themselves, too, that depends a lot, that's why I'm interested

I understand you, I agree, too much depends on them, I once saw some articles about them

In general, the team is a lot of people, many who are responsible for different directions

Well, I think so for each project. And is there any kind of exclusive information? Is there something that highlights this project?
I really look forward to the first news about the launch of the project. I do not know why they still do not

Do not worry, I think that the wait is not long and soon the first news

do you think the project will be launched on time? Will developers keep their promises?

I think that everything is in their hands and they will all be able to. The team is very active and capable!

We will bait and hope. Wait for the first news on this issue.
Activity: 588
I really look forward to the first news about the launch of the project. I do not know why they still do not

do you think the project will be launched on time? Will developers keep their promises?

I think that everything is in their hands and they will all be able to. The team is very active and capable!

Activity: 588

Pages:
Jump to: