Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 129. (Read 37952 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Why you are not going to work in the US? Speaking about the american school education level, TeachMePls platform would be welcome in there, especially if to speak about private tutors.

I dont know why you think that we are not going to US.

We already have registered Teach Me Please Corporation in USA.

Our plans was to start work in US till the end of this year. Now we are looking for some good location to start.

Our technical team now works on localisation of platform. So soon, you will se us working in US.

Private tutors are one of the most important segment for us and we really have some grate ideas about them.

That sounds really budding I would like to participate as a student))
Activity: 85
hmm Undecided  why only two advisors?
Not the quantity  is the aim, but quality!  Wink
Really we will pst new updates soon.
It will be few big and well-known Universities.
Activity: 49
hmm Undecided  why only two advisors?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Btw isn't it late now to join any of your bounty campaigns? How long will those last?

Is it already over? Huh
Activity: 154
So, for now youre cooperating with cryptopay, right ?
Activity: 25
So, how was the pre-sale? Satisfied with the results ?

We just started but already made $1,1kk but few big investors.

Wow, congrats! Hope you go on as good as it started for you!
Btw is there any additional profit except for bigger bonus for early investors? Or maybe some special options planned for the future?
Activity: 70
As for me, I like the idea of creating a card by which you could pay for its service..and use it in different ways, like converting its tokens into fiat ..cool

We just started but already made $1,1kk but few big investors.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Hi guys! Have a question) Are you planning to enter the international market?
Activity: 63
Hey! Good luck yo you guys, among all projects I can say that trying to make something usefull is really rare nowdays...I wish you will success
brand new
Activity: 0
So, as I noticed if Im ready to start I need to apply for the special card by which Ill pay for edu, dont I?
And is this card will be suitable for different payments?

I also would like to know
Activity: 25
Btw isn't it late now to join any of your bounty campaigns? How long will those last?
Activity: 49
which currency could I use to pay for educational programms that u offer?
Activity: 140
whats the average price of english courses?
Activity: 63
So, as I noticed if Im ready to start I need to apply for the special card by which Ill pay for edu, dont I?
And is this card will be suitable for different payments?
Activity: 12
I didnt get why someone here copared this project with airbnb..really Grin sorry
Hello everyone. I'm reading available information on your project. So far looks quite promising.
Just to clarify if i did understand it right: the pre-sale bonus is up to 30% and the "up-to part" is time-based (aka the earlier i invest - the more output i get) - is it correct?
Current bonus is 30%, it works till 27 January '18, next bonus is 20% till 27 February. More info on teachmeplease.io

Ok, fine. What's the minimum investment?
Just double-checking it all, so that there are no issues with the transaction when I send it.

Right now we are more open for investments of minimum 65 ETH.
But if you are very interested in project and can help it somehow - just send your comments in application form of our investment panel.
Activity: 24
Hello everyone. I'm reading available information on your project. So far looks quite promising.
Just to clarify if i did understand it right: the pre-sale bonus is up to 30% and the "up-to part" is time-based (aka the earlier i invest - the more output i get) - is it correct?
Current bonus is 30%, it works till 27 January '18, next bonus is 20% till 27 February. More info on teachmeplease.io

Ok, fine. What's the minimum investment?
Just double-checking it all, so that there are no issues with the transaction when I send it.
Jump to: