Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 132. (Read 37952 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
you mentioned something about free lessons once - what does it mean?

At the moment this section is not available on the website. Later it will include online classes, video lessons or methodological materials available in public domain. After a certain time period of the course being on the platform or after a number of conditions being fulfilled, the materials given during the course would become free for all platform participants. However, it should be noted that the course can be made free of charge only at the request of the course creator.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Despite the fact that listing on exchanges is yet to come, we have already started negotiations with reputable exchanges. So, we expect a good trade turnover.

will it be bittrex?

We are planning to list our token on several exchanges, but their names will not be disclosed yet.

you mentioned something about free lessons once - what does it mean?

hmmm so interesting. okay, at which stock exchanges do you want to list your token?

Despite the fact that listing on exchanges is yet to come, we have already started negotiations with reputable exchanges. So, we expect a good trade turnover.

will it be bittrex?

We are planning to list our token on several exchanges, but their names will not be disclosed yet.

TeachMePlease and Cryptopay made an agreement upon creating a joint product, so the clients will be able to pay in TMPT tokens using Cryptopay plastic cards. So, don't worry, everything will work out beautifully

hmmm so interesting. okay, at which stock exchanges do you want to list your token?

will it be bittrex?
Cryptopay works only with USD and BTC, isn’t it?

TeachMePlease and Cryptopay made an agreement upon creating a joint product, so the clients will be able to pay in TMPT tokens using Cryptopay plastic cards. So, don't worry, everything will work out beautifully

how the platform will earn money?

TeachMePlease platform gets percentage from every payment made by students.
Disciplina is an open-source product and everyone (including the members of our team) can earn money by setting up a node and thus maintaining the platform performance.

So all revenues will be in cryptocurrency?

Yes, that’s right, all mutual settlements will be made in TMPT tokens. For convenient use of fiat currencies, the user can issue a Cryptopay co-branding plastic card.

Activity: 43

Disciplina is an open-source product and everyone (including the members of our team) can earn money by setting up a node and thus maintaining the platform performance.

Yes, that’s right, all mutual settlements will be made in TMPT tokens. For convenient use of fiat currencies, the user can issue a Cryptopay co-branding plastic card.

Could you tell me more about your platform?

In addition to the opportunity of monetizing the stored data about the students, educational institutions will be able to use the platform as a convenient CRM-platform for communication with students and effective management of educational processes.
So, the main thing is that the platform provides convenient tools for conducting any educational activity and interaction between users. Thus, the platform will be used as a tool for day-to-day work.

Are you really going to counter bureaucracy?

We don’t expect the immediate result. First of all, we consider it important to create a high-quality and convenient product for the users. When a great number of teachers start to use the platform, it will be easier to defeat the bureaucracy and integrate into the educational process. This process will take many years.
In addition to this, we are planning to create sections with free courses and events devoted to popularization of EdTech.

Hello.
TeachMePlease.com platform was launched in 2016. You have the opportunity to enroll in courses offered by various educational institutions or private tutors right now!
Why do you think educational institutions will be interested in your platform?

In addition to the opportunity of monetizing the stored data about the students, educational institutions will be able to use the platform as a convenient CRM-platform for communication with students and effective management of educational processes.
So, the main thing is that the platform provides convenient tools for conducting any educational activity and interaction between users. Thus, the platform will be used as a tool for day-to-day work.

Are you really going to counter bureaucracy?

Hello.
TeachMePlease.com platform was launched in 2016. You have the opportunity to enroll in courses offered by various educational institutions or private tutors right now!

Hello.

Hello.
I understand properly that i can provide my electronic CV to the employer? How`s this going to work physically? On the flash drive?

These tokens are sold during ICO? And where i can buy them after ICO?

why do we need to use cruptocurrency at all? isnt easier to pay using fiat money?

The use of fiat payment is undoubtedly an easy solution, but we want to make our project great, thus we think that the use of cryptocurrency will significantly improve the service allowing us to integrate “safe deal” service, to award minters supporting the platform, to simplify cross-border payments, to monetize the data from educational institutions etc.
Activity: 23
I understand properly that i can provide my electronic CV to the employer? How`s this going to work physically? On the flash drive?

A unified token will be used within the ecosystem. The services working on Disciplina won’t have to deal with the issues of token economy and its technical aspects. Moreover, Disciplina offers different convenient services, for example, a plastic card created in collaboration with Cryptopay.

These tokens are sold during ICO? And where i can buy them after ICO?

Yes, you will be able to use tokens distributed during the crowdsale on the platform. At first it will be temporary tokens, but after the launch of MainNet these tokens will be exchanged to the native ones during the conversion campaign.
You can buy tokens through your personal profile on the platform according to the current exchange rate. Co-branding plastic card by Cryptopay will be available to simplify transactions with fiat money as well.
We are doing our best to make the platform convenient for users not familiar with the use of cryptocurrency.

why do we need to use cruptocurrency at all? isnt easier to pay using fiat money?
Jump to: