Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 133. (Read 37850 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
I understand properly that i can provide my electronic CV to the employer? How`s this going to work physically? On the flash drive?

A unified token will be used within the ecosystem. The services working on Disciplina won’t have to deal with the issues of token economy and its technical aspects. Moreover, Disciplina offers different convenient services, for example, a plastic card created in collaboration with Cryptopay.

These tokens are sold during ICO? And where i can buy them after ICO?

Yes, you will be able to use tokens distributed during the crowdsale on the platform. At first it will be temporary tokens, but after the launch of MainNet these tokens will be exchanged to the native ones during the conversion campaign.
You can buy tokens through your personal profile on the platform according to the current exchange rate. Co-branding plastic card by Cryptopay will be available to simplify transactions with fiat money as well.
We are doing our best to make the platform convenient for users not familiar with the use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I understand properly that i can provide my electronic CV to the employer? How`s this going to work physically? On the flash drive?

Hello, valeryroma1! Thank you for the question!
Yes, you’ll be able to give your CV to potential employer in electronic form.
So, physically all the data is stored in private parts of Disciplina blockchain platform. To provide our users with the effective usage of Disciplina we’re going to create a number of applications and the first one will be TeachMePlease application. The user works with the application exporting one’s CV or looking through the information about the student through personal profile on the platform.

So I don`t have to use TeachMePlease and can create my own application?

Yes, that’s right, if you want to use Disciplina, there’re no limits. This is an open blockchain platform. Moreover, you can create your own application on Disciplina platform connected not only with the sphere of education, but also with HR sphere, for example. 

Here  https://medium.com/@tchmpls_events/education-problems-and-solutions-1d6b35d277ae  is written about payment tokens. These tokens will be individual for each Application?

A unified token will be used within the ecosystem. The services working on Disciplina won’t have to deal with the issues of token economy and its technical aspects. Moreover, Disciplina offers different convenient services, for example, a plastic card created in collaboration with Cryptopay.

These tokens are sold during ICO? And where i can buy them after ICO?

So, physically all the data is stored in private parts of Disciplina blockchain platform. To provide our users with the effective usage of Disciplina we’re going to create a number of applications and the first one will be TeachMePlease application. The user works with the application exporting one’s CV or looking through the information about the student through personal profile on the platform.

Yes, that’s right, if you want to use Disciplina, there’re no limits. This is an open blockchain platform. Moreover, you can create your own application on Disciplina platform connected not only with the sphere of education, but also with HR sphere, for example. 

Here  https://medium.com/@tchmpls_events/education-problems-and-solutions-1d6b35d277ae  is written about payment tokens. These tokens will be individual for each Application?

I'm sure this project must be a success. Because this project has been directed to the field of education. I think the government supports the total to run this project.

Thank you for your support!
I would like more information about this currency and its ico.

Do you have any baunty?

Thank you.

We will distribute ERC20 Ethereum tokens during the crowdsale. We will make every effort to accelerate listing on cryptocurrency exchanges right after the end of the crowdsale’s main stage (the first quarter 2018). Then we will have to work hard on the platform development, and after the launch of MainNet we are going to run a conversion campaign which will be aimed at exchange of your ERC20 tokens for Disciplina native tokens (the second half of 2019).
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
I'm sure this project must be a success. Because this project has been directed to the field of education. I think the government supports the total to run this project.
Activity: 28
I would like more information about this currency and its ico.

Do you have any baunty?

Thank you.
What date for ico campaign/bounty campaign? Please tell me for information right Smiley

The exact date of crowdsale start is to be announced. It is scheduled for the first quarter 2018.

However, a bounty-campaign is running now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2324510.new#new
Some parts of the campaign are being hold at the moment, they will become available by the launch of crowdsale’s main stage.

Activity: 146
What date for ico campaign/bounty campaign? Please tell me for information right Smiley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
interesting project ! good luck !! Smiley

Education. Problems and solutions.

Education is becoming more available and decentralised, and as a result of this the students and teachers are facing both unquestionable benefits, and the issues connected with these developments. TeachMePlease will simplify the cooperation between teachers and students worldwide.

Dear community!
We are proud to introduce you to some more details about our project.

TeachMePlease — the first project based on Disciplina, an educational blockchain platform

TeachMePlease is an international platform for the cooperation between educational institutions, tutors and students. This project helps students find and immediately pay for courses, registered by educational organizations or teachers. We can already offer our clients the services of an EdTech platform, but we are moving further. During the course of building this platform we have studied the issues faced by the members of the field of education, and have come to the conclusion that the field itself needs fundamental changes.

Activity: 61
Good luck to your project!
Activity: 85
We are living in a wonderful time!
Right now I'm writing this message from 10 000m up in the air, sitting on my plane to Singapore.
Not so far in the past this was only a dream. New technology is changing our life every day.
TeachMePlease wants to do just that. We want to change the world and create something new and great for you!

We have just started our Pre-Sale campaign.
Due to some limitations in our ICO plan, participation will be limited.
If you interested, you need to register your account in our system. Every early investor has to be confirmed by us.

Lets make the future happen —-» https://teachmeplease.io
Jump to: