Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 56. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Hey Developers, tried to find button to change language on the site, but didnt find,  say me - will you add languages to the website?

Hello! Yes, we're working on adding new languages. Sorry for inconvinience!
DISCIPLINA’s co-founder Ilya Nikiforov with its advisor and a co-founder of Academy  - the world’s first accredited blockchain university -  Jason King are at Slush Tokyo!

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It is possible that the new blockchain structure developed by the development team in the future will be used in many projects.
This is a personal development team, I don't think they're just going to let your structure to someone to use. Although I'm not particularly versed in the technical side of this issue.
I meant not the blockchain itself, but the idea of a multilevel blockchain. Because such a structure could be useful in many other fields besides education.
Activity: 476
It is possible that the new blockchain structure developed by the development team in the future will be used in many projects.
This is a personal development team, I don't think they're just going to let your structure to someone to use. Although I'm not particularly versed in the technical side of this issue.
I wonder how developers will solve the problem of integration of educational institutions on their platform?
It will take a lot of money to market and promote your project to the masses. I believe that this project has a great future. After a time, the education will move on the blockchain the platform it's just a matter of time
Your assumptions, when all the same education will be completely on blockchain? How many years must pass for us to finally see a new education system.
I think it will take about 15-20 years, no less. After launching the platform, some private institutions will want to switch to this platform for the sake of experiment. But most of the state educational institutions will look after this innovation for a long time.
I think this process will be a little faster. After all, cryptocurrency and blockchain are developing exponentially and every day more and more people learn about the advantages of blockchain.

The development team tries to show its project to the world by all possible means. You won't believe it, but today I got out of their advertising on YouTube)))
The development team is seriously focused on success. They have everything to make their platform a success. Strong programmers, competent PR managers, community managers. In general the team is very strong
I wonder how developers will solve the problem of integration of educational institutions on their platform?
It will take a lot of money to market and promote your project to the masses. I believe that this project has a great future. After a time, the education will move on the blockchain the platform it's just a matter of time
Your assumptions, when all the same education will be completely on blockchain? How many years must pass for us to finally see a new education system.
I think it will take about 15-20 years, no less. After launching the platform, some private institutions will want to switch to this platform for the sake of experiment. But most of the state educational institutions will look after this innovation for a long time.
I think this process will be a little faster. After all, cryptocurrency and blockchain are developing exponentially and every day more and more people learn about the advantages of blockchain.
The development team tries to show its project to the world by all possible means. You won't believe it, but today I got out of their advertising on YouTube)))
Activity: 378
Please, note that daily sales are limited by an amount equivalent to 333 ETH. Hurry up if you want to make the purchase!
unfortunately I did not participate in daily sales are limited   Embarrassed

Activity: 574
The article is written very accessible and understandable. Many questions were uncovered in white paper, but not all. I highly recommend to read, as here are collected all the questions that people usually cause in doubt
I completely agree!
Now, after reading this blog article, I have absolutely no questions about this project. I believe that this project has the strongest support from the team of organizers
You write about it as if there were not a single block of answers to questions, never and nowhere!
Well, perhaps, I will read it! and I hope that it's really worth it, since all the information really is in white paper
Have you read this block of answers to the questions already? What do you say? worth it, right? I believe that this block describes in more detail those questions that people need
Activity: 378
The article is written very accessible and understandable. Many questions were uncovered in white paper, but not all. I highly recommend to read, as here are collected all the questions that people usually cause in doubt
I completely agree!
Now, after reading this blog article, I have absolutely no questions about this project. I believe that this project has the strongest support from the team of organizers
You write about it as if there were not a single block of answers to questions, never and nowhere!
Well, perhaps, I will read it! and I hope that it's really worth it, since all the information really is in white paper
Activity: 574
I completely agree!
Activity: 224

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hi all! I've just found SWOT-analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/a0806d3e-d267-4d0c-bec0-6a86055750de
Pages:
Jump to: