Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 69. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I understood the concept of this project. But what educational activities are we talking about? What kind of educational activity is compatible with this platform?
It is not fundamentally what kind of educational activity, in this respect the platform is universal. This is the great advantage and dignity of this.
And within the framework of this platform it will be possible to get a certificate or a diploma, which really will have some kind of value?
Yes, of course it is. Even more, if you are a job seeker, then you can look at the whole period of a person's training. Average scores on subjects and progress. I think it's great.
That is, it turns out, all the information about this is stored in the database of this blockchain? And access to it?
Well, you can see this information, what do you mean when you say "have access"? Huh
Will this platform ensure the security of all this data? The simple fact is that all these data on education, average scores, etc. can be changed and then all this ceases to make sense. Data security is one of the key factors.
The project is run by an experienced team from Cornado, so I'm sure that there will not be any problems in terms of data security. These people have enough experience in developing such projects in order to do everything quite qualitatively.
Oh, I did not know about that. Then I agree that they have a strong and experienced team. I know Cornado, yes. I read about this project.
Activity: 196
I understood the concept of this project. But what educational activities are we talking about? What kind of educational activity is compatible with this platform?
It is not fundamentally what kind of educational activity, in this respect the platform is universal. This is the great advantage and dignity of this.
And within the framework of this platform it will be possible to get a certificate or a diploma, which really will have some kind of value?
Yes, of course it is. Even more, if you are a job seeker, then you can look at the whole period of a person's training. Average scores on subjects and progress. I think it's great.
That is, it turns out, all the information about this is stored in the database of this blockchain? And access to it?
Well, you can see this information, what do you mean when you say "have access"? Huh
Will this platform ensure the security of all this data? The simple fact is that all these data on education, average scores, etc. can be changed and then all this ceases to make sense. Data security is one of the key factors.
The project is run by an experienced team from Cornado, so I'm sure that there will not be any problems in terms of data security. These people have enough experience in developing such projects in order to do everything quite qualitatively.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

Everything: tests, courses, tasks, grades and test's results, studying in school, institutions or by private tutors will store in DISCIPLINA.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
Does anyone know how this project compares to BitDegree that was launched a few months ago?  I know both are education related but this one seems to be more for information keeping on the blockchain while preserving privacy/security.  If that's the case, what will the DSCP tokens in the pre-sale be used for?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
What are the main objectives of the project and will there be any collaborations with other guys? Shocked
The project has several missions.For example, create a blockchain to save data in electronic form.Granty of their reliability and security.Communication with the whole world, all educational institutions and the like
Thank you, that's useful information. And what about collaborations?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that, sorry.Yes, the project already has a collaboration with some cool guys from Cardano
I never heard of these,can you tell us a little bit more in detail
This is a platform for the widespread introduction of cryptocurrency into the real economy. Enables you to create and run decentralized applications and contracts in a secure manner.
Fine,but are there any features that distinguish it from others?
I can only name those that I single out.Unlike other cryptocurrencies, their code is written using Haskell.The developers have created their own crypto-cache with an increased level of security .
Wow, that's pretty cool.I just found out that the project was created from a merger of three companies ,right?
Yes,you are absolutely right.Iohk, Emurgo included .
I know a lot about IOHK, but what about Emurgo?Can you,if it's not hard for you, tell us about this project?
this enterprise involved in venture planning in their area.As I understand it, its main task is to help, integrate and implement Cardano blockchain applications.
And last,if they have a road map?Can I see it on the website?
Activity: 336
This project is very good and unique because of education with online and integrated system. Online education is very promising, positive about the industry. Great project proposed to solve real world problem.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
What are the main objectives of the project and will there be any collaborations with other guys? Shocked
The project has several missions.For example, create a blockchain to save data in electronic form.Granty of their reliability and security.Communication with the whole world, all educational institutions and the like
Oh yeah, I forgot about that, sorry.Yes, the project already has a collaboration with some cool guys from Cardano
This is a platform for the widespread introduction of cryptocurrency into the real economy. Enables you to create and run decentralized applications and contracts in a secure manner.
I can only name those that I single out.Unlike other cryptocurrencies, their code is written using Haskell.The developers have created their own crypto-cache with an increased level of security .
Wow, that's pretty cool.I just found out that the project was created from a merger of three companies ,right?
I know a lot about IOHK, but what about Emurgo?Can you,if it's not hard for you, tell us about this project?
this enterprise involved in venture planning in their area.As I understand it, its main task is to help, integrate and implement Cardano blockchain applications.
And last,if they have a road map?Can I see it on the website?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The education system is now increasingly becoming a virtual mode)) thus it's more convenient. All students follow the obligation to the school, and after - this platform is a good option to replace tutoring live.

absolutely agree with you))) I didn't have such opportunities before, when I was still a student. I went to the tutor in French throughout the city, which took about an hour of my time))) and then returned home almost at night. Is it convenient?

I support you! I had the same situation with me. It would be nice to have hobby clubs and sections so they were Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I'm joking, of course. And I want to say the main thing, as payment to tutors is carried out online. This is also convenient))

By the way, about payment online. It's carried through the platform by tokens? Or money? I just wondered how modern teachers and tutors will translate tokens into money, do they know how ??

We have a solution for that issue. One of our partners is Cryptopay. Tutors will have an opportunity to get a co-branding plastic card. With Cryptopay card each user of Disciplina can transfer immediately tokens to fiat currency and spend it or withdraw in ATM.So, they won't be involved into this unknown for them sphere and could just use a card.

If they make use of that Cryptopay card will they all have to undergo AML and KYC procedures? Do you know that?
Pages:
Jump to: