Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 65. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
DISCIPLINA is the only platform in the field of education and recruitment on the blockchain?
DISCIPLINA one of a kind educational platform in the blockchain, nothing like I've ever met. This platform has a very wide range of opportunities and solves a lot of problems in the field of education
I hope the platform will provide top-quality educational services that will be really relevant and useful.
The platform itself will not provide educational services, it will provide an opportunity for educational centers to use it.
I imagined the structure of the platform a little differently. Then an interesting point is how actively educational institutions will begin to move to this platform and whether at all?
Everything will depend on how soon educational institutions will notice this platform and see its advantages, because in fact this platform should make a breakthrough in the field of education
I think this will be the main problem for developers to attract educational centers to their platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Listen, well, I really like the idea of ​​the project and even in some ways shocked! Because really the theme of project is very relevant. And such a project on the workforce, which would be associated with the crypto currency, hasn't yet been.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I understand that one of the important details of the project is that the guys represent the necessary personnel during the period of its shortage, that is, in the peak seasons, when staff are especially needed. Probably. this is just uniqueness.
Activity: 364
Who will select the tutors for the platform? Are there any subjective assessments or professional moments?
How it will be possible to register on a platform or in another way, to participate in the project, if I myself count on working as a tutor?) Will I somehow be judged on personal or professional qualities? Or is it not important?
Activity: 574
The idea of the project resembles the personnel department, only virtual or electronic))) My question immediately is this: will the teachers pay for their work in tokens? And if so, which ones?
Activity: 364
By the way, about different countries. Is it possible to participate in the project for all countries or only a limited number of countries are accepted for participation? Roll Eyes
Did your platform and the project have any innovations in the last week? Very much I ask to tell about them.
Activity: 616
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
User mutual payments and prices in DSCP

Despite the fact that technically the transactions between ecosystem members will be done in token form, the account balance and course prices will be displayed in fiduciary currencies and will be automatically converted to DSCP tokens according to the current exchange rate.

Users will be able to pay for the courses and lessons in tokens, and make payments to another user or to an exchange. Services that integrate the DISCIPLINA blockchain platform into their technological processes will be able to use native tokens or any other financial infrastructure for their transactions.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

On March 28-29, 2018 DISCIPLINA team will present its project at THE WORLD’S STARTUP SCENE IN TOKYO!

Read more: https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/disciplina-at-slush

What are the main objectives of the project and will there be any collaborations with other guys? Shocked
The project has several missions.For example, create a blockchain to save data in electronic form.Granty of their reliability and security.Communication with the whole world, all educational institutions and the like
Thank you, that's useful information. And what about collaborations?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that, sorry.Yes, the project already has a collaboration with some cool guys from Cardano
I never heard of these,can you tell us a little bit more in detail
This is a platform for the widespread introduction of cryptocurrency into the real economy. Enables you to create and run decentralized applications and contracts in a secure manner.
Fine,but are there any features that distinguish it from others?
I can only name those that I single out.Unlike other cryptocurrencies, their code is written using Haskell.The developers have created their own crypto-cache with an increased level of security .
Wow, that's pretty cool.I just found out that the project was created from a merger of three companies ,right?
Yes,you are absolutely right.Iohk, Emurgo included .
I know a lot about IOHK, but what about Emurgo?Can you,if it's not hard for you, tell us about this project?
this enterprise involved in venture planning in their area.As I understand it, its main task is to help, integrate and implement Cardano blockchain applications.
And last,if they have a road map?Can I see it on the website?

Sure: it's on the our site disciplina.io
Activity: 126
DISCIPLINA is the only platform in the field of education and recruitment on the blockchain?
DISCIPLINA one of a kind educational platform in the blockchain, nothing like I've ever met. This platform has a very wide range of opportunities and solves a lot of problems in the field of education
I hope the platform will provide top-quality educational services that will be really relevant and useful.
The platform itself will not provide educational services, it will provide an opportunity for educational centers to use it.
I imagined the structure of the platform a little differently. Then an interesting point is how actively educational institutions will begin to move to this platform and whether at all?
I, too, have not met projects with such an idea before. For me, this is something new. I think that only advanced educational institutions will first start using these technologies, and only then will it spread to all other institutions
actually I met one, such ideas sounds really awesome, but it's difficult to understand  how they will put all the educational inf inside
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
I, too, have not met projects with such an idea before. For me, this is something new. I think that only advanced educational institutions will first start using these technologies, and only then will it spread to all other institutions
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
The project is really very good, it is a pity that few people who really believe in the idea of a new education on blockchain. After all, it really will radically change the quality of modern education.
Why do you think that is? It is likely that after a certain period of time blockchain will be introduced into all spheres of human activity
Most people see cryptocurrency as just a business. To enrich your pocket. They do not give the blockchain as a technology that can change the world
You must be exaggerating. Blockchain technology is relatively new for most people and is just beginning at the moment. We stand at the very beginning. First of all, the educational environment should be switched to blockchain

There is a fundamental mistake in your reasoning though. If you really want to make big money on blockchain you also need to understand the broad implications that every project brings about. That requires you to deal with blockchain in depth and once you do that, you'll be amazed by the world changing potential of it and might turn into a HODLer.
Just some people consider this technology to be something unreal and fabulous. They are not used to it yet, but gradually the blockchain will enter into the life of every person
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Personally, I think people will be surprised by the quality of the product of this project, and finally realize that one group of developers will not monopolize this blockchain.
Activity: 420
Everything will depend on how soon educational institutions will notice this platform and see its advantages, because in fact this platform should make a breakthrough in the field of education
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: