Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 71. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
but what about mining and how to earn tokens on this platform? What can be mined, if you can mine at all? I think I'll have to buy an ASICs, right?
You will be able to participate in the processing of transactions and earn DSCP tokens simply by holding them at your purse. The more tokens you have, the more you earn. Unlike the proofs of the wolf, you do not We need maps and ports and there is no useless consumption of electricity.
We call it the Minting, from the English Mint - coinage and the classic word "mining".
That is, there will not be mining in the classical form? What about holding a coin in your wallet? Will this work as a bank deposit? Not the most standard solution  Grin
DISCIPLINA uses the Proof-of-Stake consensus ouroboros algorithm (it is also used in Cardano). This is the first algorithm, the reliability of which has been proved by scientists, many scientific articles have been written on it
Activity: 308
but what about mining and how to earn tokens on this platform? What can be mined, if you can mine at all? I think I'll have to buy an ASICs, right?
You will be able to participate in the processing of transactions and earn DSCP tokens simply by holding them at your purse. The more tokens you have, the more you earn. Unlike the proofs of the wolf, you do not We need maps and ports and there is no useless consumption of electricity.
We call it the Minting, from the English Mint - coinage and the classic word "mining".
That is, there will not be mining in the classical form? What about holding a coin in your wallet? Will this work as a bank deposit? Not the most standard solution  Grin
Activity: 378
Activity: 308
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I heard that developers want to make implementation of disciplina on TeachMePlease. I like disciplina, but I don’t know what is TeachMePlease?
This project was working almost two years, from 2016. You can use this service to find suitable for you courses and buy them. So, these two projects will help each other in development.   
Activity: 196
I heard that developers want to make implementation of disciplina on TeachMePlease. I like disciplina, but I don’t know what is TeachMePlease?
Hey there. Can someone tell me about the referral program? I’m little confused about it.
No problem. They give 5% for you and for person that you’ve invited in the system. I think it is a very good offer.
Yes, for sure. What about the bounty?
They have 6 campaigns, you can take a look what they offer here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-disciplina-brand-new-blockchain-for-hr-education-2324510
It is wonderful. I will take the opportunity to mine some coins, especially when the project is so promising and well designed. I saw many developers from Cardano here.
Yes, team will use their experience to improve disciplina. Also, these two projects use the same proof-of-state consensus algorithm ouroboros.
Wow. Where did you find this info? Where can I read about this algorithm?
You can find some info about it on the site of cardano, or just google it. I think it is not very hard to find. It is a very cool algorithm that is totally useful. It is even proofed by some scientists.
I have never heard about it. I better find extra info immediately)
Hey there. Can someone tell me about the referral program? I’m little confused about it.
No problem. They give 5% for you and for person that you’ve invited in the system. I think it is a very good offer.
They have 6 campaigns, you can take a look what they offer here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-disciplina-brand-new-blockchain-for-hr-education-2324510
It is wonderful. I will take the opportunity to mine some coins, especially when the project is so promising and well designed. I saw many developers from Cardano here.
Yes, team will use their experience to improve disciplina. Also, these two projects use the same proof-of-state consensus algorithm ouroboros.
You can find some info about it on the site of cardano, or just google it. I think it is not very hard to find. It is a very cool algorithm that is totally useful. It is even proofed by some scientists.
Hey there. I have some questions. I want to understand what benefit will be granted for educational institutions?
They will be able to monetize that information that they have about students and their academic performance.  Algorithm Data Disclosure guaranteed this feature.
It is interesting info.  What else could be an advantage for institutions?
I think it is the web of trust. This system offers you a special rating system for universities. It can be another way to popularize one or another institution.
Wow I think it is great feature for them. Thank you. It is some extra info that I needed. As I understand, DISCIPLINA has its own blockchain with some new features and subsystems. What about their tokens? Are they modified somehow too?
No, it is a simple cryptocuttency. You can use to pay for info in the system and that’s all. The only thing is interesting about DCPS is that they have a collaboration with Cryptopay.
So, what it gives to users? I just don’t know much information about Cryptopay
Simple users will be able to pay with Cryptopay card and they won’t have any problems with exchanges and withdrawal
Wow. I think disciplina is the best project I’ve ever seen)))
Activity: 210
Hey there. I have some questions. I want to understand what benefit will be granted for educational institutions?
They will be able to monetize that information that they have about students and their academic performance.  Algorithm Data Disclosure guaranteed this feature.
I think it is the web of trust. This system offers you a special rating system for universities. It can be another way to popularize one or another institution.
Wow I think it is great feature for them. Thank you. It is some extra info that I needed. As I understand, DISCIPLINA has its own blockchain with some new features and subsystems. What about their tokens? Are they modified somehow too?
No, it is a simple cryptocuttency. You can use to pay for info in the system and that’s all. The only thing is interesting about DCPS is that they have a collaboration with Cryptopay.
So, what it gives to users? I just don’t know much information about Cryptopay
Simple users will be able to pay with Cryptopay card and they won’t have any problems with exchanges and withdrawal
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
I think the project has a great future. At the moment ,the quality of education in some countries leaves much to be desired, with this platform the quality of education will grow immensely.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Very interesting project, education is now extremely relevant. Will your tokens be used as an internal currency?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Isn't cryptopay just a simple payment processor that integrates a lot of cryptocurrencies to make it easier for users to pay with crypto?
Pages:
Jump to: