Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 72. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hey there. I have some questions. I want to understand what benefit will be granted for educational institutions?
They will be able to monetize that information that they have about students and their academic performance.  Algorithm Data Disclosure guaranteed this feature.
It is interesting info.  What else could be an advantage for institutions?
I think it is the web of trust. This system offers you a special rating system for universities. It can be another way to popularize one or another institution.
Wow I think it is great feature for them. Thank you. It is some extra info that I needed. As I understand, DISCIPLINA has its own blockchain with some new features and subsystems. What about their tokens? Are they modified somehow too?
No, it is a simple cryptocuttency. You can use to pay for info in the system and that’s all. The only thing is interesting about DCPS is that they have a collaboration with Cryptopay.
So, what it gives to users? I just don’t know much information about Cryptopay
Activity: 210
Hey there. I have some questions. I want to understand what benefit will be granted for educational institutions?
They will be able to monetize that information that they have about students and their academic performance.  Algorithm Data Disclosure guaranteed this feature.
I think it is the web of trust. This system offers you a special rating system for universities. It can be another way to popularize one or another institution.
Wow I think it is great feature for them. Thank you. It is some extra info that I needed. As I understand, DISCIPLINA has its own blockchain with some new features and subsystems. What about their tokens? Are they modified somehow too?
No, it is a simple cryptocuttency. You can use to pay for info in the system and that’s all. The only thing is interesting about DCPS is that they have a collaboration with Cryptopay.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Friends! And what is the problem of the yellowpaper of the project! I could not find information about the type of blockchain is in this development. What is it? An attempt to hide this information from the eyes of users?
DICSIPLINA is a completely new blockchain for projects in the field of recruiting and education.
They do not use ETH, Neo or other blockchains in their development. they write a new type of blockchain on haskell.
This involves key developers from Cardano - the Serokel team: Arseniy Seroka, Yonne
Mostovoy, Dima Mukhudinov and other blockchain experts.
Oh, I did not think about it! How will the team develop its own blockchain? besides, I do not understand why write your own blockchain, if you can use ready?
This involves key developers from Cardano. The presence of a strong team will shorten the terms of project development and increase the reliability of the network due to
application of already developed software solutions.
I think that the development of a new blockchain is associated with a huge risk, since with all seriousness of the project, mistakes are unacceptable. It was possible to take as a basis already acting engines for the blockchain and make the appropriate edits ..
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
Friends! And what is the problem of the yellowpaper of the project! I could not find information about the type of blockchain is in this development. What is it? An attempt to hide this information from the eyes of users?
DICSIPLINA is a completely new blockchain for projects in the field of recruiting and education.
They do not use ETH, Neo or other blockchains in their development. they write a new type of blockchain on haskell.
This involves key developers from Cardano - the Serokel team: Arseniy Seroka, Yonne
Oh, I did not think about it! How will the team develop its own blockchain? besides, I do not understand why write your own blockchain, if you can use ready?
This involves key developers from Cardano. The presence of a strong team will shorten the terms of project development and increase the reliability of the network due to
application of already developed software solutions.
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Hi!

I've have to say that I really like the analysis you have done about privacy and it would be enough to consider this project as owner of a distruptive technology.

Anyway, there are some other things (strictly linked to blockchain) that you can consider so distruptive as well?

Thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Is your bounty campaign still open?
there is still a chance if you want to participate in supporting this project because the main sale hasn't started yet
for now still third stage of pre-sale, while the main sale will begin on 27th of April and go on for 1 month
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
A very young part of developers, it can be viewed from 2 sides. I hope they have enough skills and knowledge to launch the platform
The developers are very strong in technical terms. We worked with various serious projects, which are now very functioning
The project has already made itself felt, people are already talking about it, the developers are trying in every way to promote it at various conferences ,it is very cool and gives high hopes
All this suggests serious intentions of developers and the fact that they are really set only for success. I think they will succeed and look forward to the launch of the platform.
Activity: 616
A very young part of developers, it can be viewed from 2 sides. I hope they have enough skills and knowledge to launch the platform
The developers are very strong in technical terms. We worked with various serious projects, which are now very functioning
The project has already made itself felt, people are already talking about it, the developers are trying in every way to promote it at various conferences ,it is very cool and gives high hopes
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Activity: 406
Activity: 158
Merit: 12
UniFox
Is your bounty campaign still open?
Activity: 616
a small number of tokens says a good potential for price growth . 45 million is quite a bit relative to other cryptocurrencies
It's not just about the number of coins. The price of this token will grow due to the fact that the project itself is very promising and very cool.
I have no doubt that the project in the future will make a breakthrough in the field of education I pointed to a small number of tokens and that the potential for growth is huge
The developers are really doing a great thing combining educational institution in the blockchain
All major changes and innovations take a lot of time, I hope the educational institutions will understand the advantages of a decentralized system in education
The developers claim that they do not seek in the first place for large profits ,they are really trying to change the education system for the better
Pages:
Jump to: