Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 75. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Hey.Can someone explain what helps to support the work of the platform? Roll Eyes
Hey.Everything is simple and easy .
Platform users have their computing resources and by following these steps, a number of defined functions are displayed.

And can be more specific, what functions?That was the point of the question… Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
How exactly Cardano is associated with the DISCIPLINA?
The guys from DISCILINA certain calaborate with Cardano.This is due to the improvement of the project and the greatest interest of users.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The project is very interesting and interesting, but I'm concerned about one question. Are there any educational institutions or organizations that are ready to introduce this technology? After the release of the project will it be integrated in real life in some organizations?
Well, for starters, the team wants to incorporate this technology into their own product teachmeplease.com. This project is precisely engaged in that it provides people with various educational courses. That is, the platform will already work for its intended purpose.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Hey.Can someone explain what helps to support the work of the platform? Roll Eyes
Hey.Everything is simple and easy .
Platform users have their computing resources and by following these steps, a number of defined functions are displayed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
How exactly Cardano is associated with the DISCIPLINA?
Activity: 196
The project is very interesting and interesting, but I'm concerned about one question. Are there any educational institutions or organizations that are ready to introduce this technology? After the release of the project will it be integrated in real life in some organizations?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Activity: 210
I'm very interested in how this project will bring profit to its creators, as the team plans to coin it.
Well, most likely educational institutions will pay for the use of this service or something like that. If it is a state institution, then it is possible to finance it with the support of the government or through the allocation of special grants. Also, the system provides an opportunity to earn on processing transactions, a kind of PoS mining to support
I'm very interested in how this project will bring profit to its creators, as the team plans to coin it.
Activity: 224
Hi, everyone! I have a question. Will DISCIPLINA help to find some good additional courses and universities? Will it offer education programs?
No, it won’t. It is a service for educational institutions and recruiting agencies that want to enhance their capacity. These institutions will be able to use many great features of the platform and improve coordination of their activities.
What do you mean? Can you tell me more details? I understood that recruiting agencies will have a wealth of information.  What about educational institutions?
The system offers possibility to create only credible educational qualifications. Those diplomas or certificates are deemed valid if they are confirmed by academic performance. Devs will create an ecosystem that will be secured for personal data, but recruiters will be able to get exclusive access to this data.
I get. Why it will be so secured? Only the blockchain will ensure this? Will disciplinas blockchain be different than other?
Yes. It has such features as PoS-consensus, web of trust, smart contracts and private chains. I think, none of current blockchain systems.
It is very interesting. I think this blockchain will be soon in demand for many other projects too. Is this blockchain their idea?
Yep.  Some developers from Cardano are working with disciplina too. That’s why they are able to connect experience of previous project with some new thoughts. They don’t use other blockchains. They wrote this project on haskell all by themselves. I think they are doing great.
It is very interesting. They made a good job. Disciplina is great as project and as a new blockchain system.I hope they will reach their goal.
Me too. Team really impressed me. They are excellent experts in this sphere.
Hi, everyone! I have a question. Will DISCIPLINA help to find some good additional courses and universities? Will it offer education programs?
No, it won’t. It is a service for educational institutions and recruiting agencies that want to enhance their capacity. These institutions will be able to use many great features of the platform and improve coordination of their activities.
What do you mean? Can you tell me more details? I understood that recruiting agencies will have a wealth of information.  What about educational institutions?
The system offers possibility to create only credible educational qualifications. Those diplomas or certificates are deemed valid if they are confirmed by academic performance. Devs will create an ecosystem that will be secured for personal data, but recruiters will be able to get exclusive access to this data.
I get. Why it will be so secured? Only the blockchain will ensure this? Will disciplinas blockchain be different than other?
Yes. It has such features as PoS-consensus, web of trust, smart contracts and private chains. I think, none of current blockchain systems.
It is very interesting. I think this blockchain will be soon in demand for many other projects too. Is this blockchain their idea?
Yep.  Some developers from Cardano are working with disciplina too. That’s why they are able to connect experience of previous project with some new thoughts. They don’t use other blockchains. They wrote this project on haskell all by themselves. I think they are doing great.
It is very interesting. They made a good job. Disciplina is great as project and as a new blockchain system.I hope they will reach their goal.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Is this system meant to unite all universities on the platform or will there be a private blockchain for every single institution tailored for the respective needs?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
Hi, I finished the ANN translation into Russian, here is the link:

RUSSIAN ANN TRANSLATION

if you need any change, pls let me know, thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: