Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 78. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Hello. Can you tell us about the referral system of the project?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Hello. I heard that the Serokell has something to do with the project.
Can anybody tell me more?
Serokell is a team of developers, which assists in the implementation of this project.
This team is very experienced and in many ways helps to improve the blockchain.
Like tchmpls.events said.
I hope these guys are successfully working with the project team.
I correctly understand that the blockchain has its own rating algorithm?

Yes, you understand right. DISCIPLINA has special technology - Web of Trust. Using this technology, the users will be able to set the level of trust in each other themselves. So you'll be able to choose system participants you trust. And system automatically sets ratings to every participant according to your level.
Activity: 210
Serokell is a team of developers, which assists in the implementation of this project.
Yes, that's right. Blockchein has its own rating algorithm, which is called Web of Trust.
More details you can read on the official website.
Activity: 196
Activity: 210

Serokell is a partner of DISCIPLINA and also the key developer. They have experience in cryptocurrencies development, one of which is Cardano.
Can I take part in the project if I'm not a student, but a teacher? That is, I would like to provide my services

You will be able to store your personal achievements in DISCIPLINA blockchain no matter who you're. But you should use some special services to disclose your expirience. For example, TeachMePlease.
I understand that within the framework of this system it will be possible to store diplomas and certificates of education. And it will have value within this system. And we can say that this will be reliable information, but how exactly can this credence be confirmed?

DISCIPLINA is a blockchain. Every information in this is credible because it's already recorded in the block.
I understand that within the framework of this system it will be possible to store diplomas and certificates of education. And it will have value within this system. And we can say that this will be reliable information, but how exactly can this credence be confirmed?
Activity: 364
And did anyone hear about the restriction on the sale of tokens? What is it and why is it?

Due to the increased demand for DCSP-tokens and our interest in maximizing the number of DISCIPLINA investors we have to limit daily sales by an amount equivalent to 333 ETH.
Hmm...  Huh
Can you explain why the team wants to increase the number of investors? I'm just wondering why this platform is so important.

It's a blockchain's nuances. It's not appopriate when one or few person own the most part of platform. We are developing open-source blockchain that's why we want it will belong to commuty but not to limit number of person which can manage it.
I understand that 333 ETH is just a daily restriction? Are there any individual restrictions for investors? You say that the team imposed these restrictions so that no one in the system had an influential share of tokens, but if I would buy tokens every day on 333 ETH, is such a situation possible?
Well, I think that naturally there are individual limitations. Nobody will allow you to eat a large percentage of tokens. But it would be interesting to know what exactly the limit for one investor to buy. Perhaps this is the 333 ETH, but it seems to me that this is too much for one investor.
Tell me, please, does the selection of students or teachers special managers or is it automatic virtual filters and search? Can I choose the client myself? Perhaps it would be more effective.

DISCIPLINA architecture provides special technology called "Web of Trust". Using it, the users will be able to set the level of trust in each other to themselves. Sure, you will able to choose client by yourself. But DISCIPLINA makes you search more convinient. For example, you add some rating to one teacher or university and then system automatically calculate your level of trust to another participants.

This scheme shows it:

Activity: 238
And did anyone hear about the restriction on the sale of tokens? What is it and why is it?

Due to the increased demand for DCSP-tokens and our interest in maximizing the number of DISCIPLINA investors we have to limit daily sales by an amount equivalent to 333 ETH.
Hmm...  Huh
Can you explain why the team wants to increase the number of investors? I'm just wondering why this platform is so important.

It's a blockchain's nuances. It's not appopriate when one or few person own the most part of platform. We are developing open-source blockchain that's why we want it will belong to commuty but not to limit number of person which can manage it.
I understand that 333 ETH is just a daily restriction? Are there any individual restrictions for investors? You say that the team imposed these restrictions so that no one in the system had an influential share of tokens, but if I would buy tokens every day on 333 ETH, is such a situation possible?
Activity: 364

Hmm...  Huh
Well, obviously, this is necessary in order for an extensive network and make the system work more stable. After all, the more nodes there are on the network, the better it will work. This is the specificity of the PoS algorithm, as I understand it.

Hmm...  Huh

Hmm...  Huh

Tell me, what is your uniqueness? Yes, there are no more such platforms connected with the blockchain and offering such services, but there are habitual organizations that can be contacted. Why should I contact you? Roll Eyes

DISCIPLINA is developing in demand of the educational and recruiting spheres. It will store personal data (students achievements, tests, evaluations), that's why public blockchain solutions, which store all of their transactions in open access - Ethereum or EOS - are unacceptable. At the same time, private blockchain solutions, such as Hyperledger, do not provide enough verifiability of data stored on them.

You can find detailed information in whitepaper (on page 7, for example): https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: