Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 81. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
What is the main means of payment on the platform?
And what is the advantage of the card?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
how is the transaction carried out? although the question on my part is not entirely correct, I am sure that this is a safe transaction that occurs on the basis of smart contracts.

To check the validity of transactions in public chain, so-called «Witnesses» will use a consensus algorithm based on Proof-of-Stake technology, which provides the high speed and low price of transaction. The report on PoS algorithm actualisation is delineated in greater detail in the technical documentation of the project. The Witnesses, as in other cryptocurrencies, will be rewarded for the launch of each block with commission fees from transactions made in that block. The probability that the Witness will become the block-leader is proportional to the number of tokens on his account.
Activity: 616
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Hello. And if I bring a friend and he too will participate, then I will get something from this?

We'd be glad if you will participate in airdrop: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10eovMjWID7w3gRwCYZduC-6TeQb15mBH5JpCGK_WbCM
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I am glad that the team recorded a small Softcap: 3 500 ETH. That is, the team is not greedy - this amount will be enough for the development of the project.
Activity: 196
Hello. And if I bring a friend and he too will participate, then I will get something from this?
Yes of course. For the invited friend you will receive 5% of bonuses.
And your friend will get it, too. Very good deal, right?
Yes, I agree.
What are the tokens used in the project?
The project has its own tokens - DSCP token.
In addition, they accept BTC, ETH.
Own tokens are cool. Perhaps I will participate.
I hope that the project will be successful.
Yes, I agree.
The project has its own tokens - DSCP token.
In addition, they accept BTC, ETH.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hello. Is there a limit to buying tokens?
Hey. I heard that there is. For the pre-sale period, the limit is 333 ETH per day.
This is done so that more people can participate.

That's what I also want to ask. But why is that only 333ETH per day? What are there basis about there pre-sale period?
Yes, I agree.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
the project is very enticing. the urgency is high, the developers are qualified, the conditions for the participants are fabulous. I'm not in vain here. I will definitely participate here! Roll Eyes Cool
I agree. I like that there is also a bonus program here. and, it extends to 6 components: subscription, transfer, articles and blogs, facebook and twitter, reddit, youtube
Activity: 620
Merit: 23
The project itself is very well conceived. And the platform for the population will be a very interesting product responsible for all its useful qualities.
Activity: 462
the project is very enticing. the urgency is high, the developers are qualified, the conditions for the participants are fabulous. I'm not in vain here. I will definitely participate here! Roll Eyes Cool
Activity: 420
it is discussed above about the pre-sale period, but I never found out about the bonus. what percentage is it? Huh Huh
the current bonus is 15%. in the description of the project the complete diagram on the periods and percentage bonuses is given. read this to know more Cheesy

Activity: 476
it is discussed above about the pre-sale period, but I never found out about the bonus. what percentage is it? Huh Huh
Activity: 210
Hey. I heard that there is. For the pre-sale period, the limit is 333 ETH per day.
Only a very rich person will afford to buy as many tokens.
I wonder if there are any face-to-face meetings, where developers talk in detail about everything?
Oh sure. Developers hold open conferences and answer all questions.
A list of such conferences is posted on their website.
Thank you so much. Maybe I can attend one of these events.
I really want this.
Activity: 420
how nice it all is that the developers are meeting the interests of the participants, in particular, they come up with conditions that are acceptable for everyone.
I will tell you more. users of this platform can even issue a Cryptopay card. that is, you don't have to bother with withdrawing funds through the exchange.
Activity: 546
I wonder if there are any face-to-face meetings, where developers talk in detail about everything?
Oh sure. Developers hold open conferences and answer all questions.
A list of such conferences is posted on their website.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
how nice it all is that the developers are meeting the interests of the participants, in particular, they come up with conditions that are acceptable for everyone.
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: