Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 82. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Well, now we can talk about the tokens. considering that now there is a pre-sale period, I had a question: can I get a passive income here?
you can take part in the processing of transactions and earn DSCP tokens by simply holding them on your purse. The more tokens you have, the more you earn.
but I now have a counter question. How will the unsold tokens be distributed?
as in any project, unsold tokens are always destroyed. at the same time, there is a restriction on the sale in 333 ETH per day.
this is done in order to maintain the necessary volume of tokens for the period of the main stage and give the opportunity to participate in more people.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Hello. Is there a limit to buying tokens?
Hey. I heard that there is. For the pre-sale period, the limit is 333 ETH per day.
This is done so that more people can participate.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Well, now we can talk about the tokens. considering that now there is a pre-sale period, I had a question: can I get a passive income here?
you can take part in the processing of transactions and earn DSCP tokens by simply holding them on your purse. The more tokens you have, the more you earn.
as in any project, unsold tokens are always destroyed. at the same time, there is a restriction on the sale in 333 ETH per day.
Activity: 210
Hello. Is there a limit to buying tokens?
Activity: 476
Activity: 462
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
what will be the result? What happens when these technologies are implemented? Cool
well, I understand that there will be an opportunity to make a career: first to study, and then get a job in a certain company.
just like that. while your employer can control the process of your training in real time.
what will be the result? What happens when these technologies are implemented? Cool
well, I understand that there will be an opportunity to make a career: first to study, and then get a job in a certain company.
how is the transaction carried out? although the question on my part is not entirely correct, I am sure that this is a safe transaction that occurs on the basis of smart contracts.
As far as I understood from the information about the project, here I can find a person by a certain specialization or with a certain evaluation of a particular subject that I need, right?
it is quite true. At the same time, a convenient search is provided here, which will save you a lot of time in the future if necessary in the teacher or applicant.
As far as I understood from the information about the project, here I can find a person by a certain specialization or with a certain evaluation of a particular subject that I need, right?
but in the case of multiple personal data, is it possible to guarantee their confidentiality and safety of use, as well as reliability? Huh
this is the nature of this block. moreover, there is some clarification.undoubtedly, the openness of the detainees calls into question the preservation of personal data of a person. in the same time it can't be completely closed
I even know why. because the performance data must be verifiable and public. Am I right? Cheesy
Yes, you are right. the solution of the developers in this case is such that the platform has a multi-level architecture, consisting of many private and general public detachments.
Activity: 616
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
but in the case of multiple personal data, is it possible to guarantee their confidentiality and safety of use, as well as reliability? Huh
this is the nature of this block. moreover, there is some clarification.undoubtedly, the openness of the detainees calls into question the preservation of personal data of a person. in the same time it can't be completely closed
I even know why. because the performance data must be verifiable and public. Am I right? Cheesy
Activity: 616
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
of course not. This project, in short, is used by any recruiting or educational service to expand its functionality.
that is, I correctly understand that they don't provide educational services, don't they?

We don't provide educational services
We provide our blockchain platform for eductional institutes and students
Pages:
Jump to: