Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HardCider - One hell of a bite! - X13/PoS|Bounties| On Exchange - page 8. (Read 38726 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
As far as an exchange - that will come, all we can do now is wait for allcrypt and keep voting and spreading awareness.
It's a bad idea, still waiting. Need good news, anonymous, your plans for coin.

when there's an exchange, people gonna dump the coin, please show us your plans so at least we have something to look forward with this coin
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
As far as an exchange - that will come, all we can do now is wait for allcrypt and keep voting and spreading awareness.
It's a bad idea, still waiting. Need good news, anonymous, your plans for coin.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Any news on exchange yet?

Here is the exact response I got from AllCrypt 2 days ago:

We have a huge backlog of coins. I've been out of town, and we had a wallet server hardware error 2 weeks ago that threw us off schedule. It will be likely at least a week.

It's coming, albeit slowly. They will come though!

It's good to know we are at least on a list to be added! Also waiting a bit for an exchange isn't a bad thing. Stops people from dumping the coin right away allowing people to have a bigger stake in the coin and have more reason for the coin to succeed.
I was wondering are there any plans for a giveaway to help promote this coin or is there one and missed the post?
Have a Good Day.

There is a giveaway at the moment, more will come.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/13015-hardcider-giveaway/

Thanks for the link. Did it. I would agree that 10 is really low. I'm doing it more hoping it will help the coin be better noticed. I do understand that the pre-mine is limited. Also would rather have an active dev over more free coin Smiley
Have a Good Day.

I understand. Don't worry, more giveaways will come. No exchange yet, it's difficult to judge an appropriate amount. Also, I sent your coins.

exchange when???  Angry

I was told 1 week for AllCrypt on July 6.
Activity: 23
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

We have a huge backlog of coins. I've been out of town, and we had a wallet server hardware error 2 weeks ago that threw us off schedule. It will be likely at least a week.

It's good to know we are at least on a list to be added! Also waiting a bit for an exchange isn't a bad thing. Stops people from dumping the coin right away allowing people to have a bigger stake in the coin and have more reason for the coin to succeed.
I was wondering are there any plans for a giveaway to help promote this coin or is there one and missed the post?
Have a Good Day.

Thanks for the link. Did it. I would agree that 10 is really low. I'm doing it more hoping it will help the coin be better noticed. I do understand that the pre-mine is limited. Also would rather have an active dev over more free coin Smiley
Have a Good Day.
LOL that is almost double the entire premine. I'm not giving away 10blocks worth of coins to anyone who makes a forum post. I'll do other giveaways, and will keep this forum updated.

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Have a Good Day.

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
COINMIXER.NET

They seem to be having the same error that I have been having with the compile on Ubuntu 14.04.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

Have a Good Day.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
keeping my eye on this active dev a good sign
I got a response from AllCrypt. They are backlogged and the webmaster has been out of town. We are DEFINITELY heading to that exchange, but it might take a little while (maybe a week). In the meantime, let's keep contacting other exchanges!
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
the coin needs some promote

It is being promoted on Twitter. We need more community members to promote it too! If you like it, please contact an exchange and ask for it to be added. I have been contacting as many as I can. AllCrypt says we are in the queue to be added. Also, remember to vote! (voting links in op)
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
the coin needs some promote
What is pass for wallet?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

New download link doesn't require a password.
Pages:
Jump to: