Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HardCider - One hell of a bite! - X13/PoS|Bounties| On Exchange - page 4. (Read 38726 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Dev should have developed something useful for this coin.
yeah WHC should already exist in one of the exchanger.
how to go forward if Dev just looks like a reluctant, it will create a community that will almost formed into will retreat again.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Nice to see dev is back for this coin. Smiley

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Mac Wallet

HardCider-Qt.dmg 12.7 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!c0dFUaAZ!LsAyyCJBi5ZgpnjDeIBPhOxhM58Y7xHefGEBkgfgnq4

Donations and Bounties:

WHC: FECnn9MjB4yebP6WWANxxGAmfrxoCYchNo

I have donated by 200 WHC in line with target bounty in OP.

Have a Good Day!
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
COINMIXER.NET
Finally got this silly wallet compiled, Clouddice.net now has HardCider slowly but sure mining more for the bankroll.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Hi dev , i am glad, that you are back Smiley. Any news about exchange ?
Hi Dev,

+ an info: Mac wallet compiled by karimdr2, please put the link in the OP:

Mac Wallet

HardCider-Qt.dmg 12.7 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!c0dFUaAZ!LsAyyCJBi5ZgpnjDeIBPhOxhM58Y7xHefGEBkgfgnq4

Donations and Bounties:

WHC: FECnn9MjB4yebP6WWANxxGAmfrxoCYchNo

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Cryptobe explorer added to op. I also added the simple block explorer I wrote.

Offering 1k WHC bounty for website. Will provide you my my original source if you want to base off of that.

Hi Dev,
I am very glad you decided to come back and join us. I still hope you are willing and able to move this coin forward. Also very importantly be active on the thread again!

Have a Good Day
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Offering 1k WHC bounty for website. Will provide you my my original source if you want to base off of that.

Great! Dev with us! I will give 3000 WHC for site. Let's do it!

I have a question
Why total coins is 882770.45292327? Must be over 1600000

Coins started staking before PoW ended, finding PoS blocks.
I know it. but why wallet coin shows less than it should be?

The pos blocks found during pow phase means the reward for that pow block was never generated.
Activity: 177

I have a question

I know it. but why wallet coin shows less than it should be?

I have a question

I have a question

Hi oldboy. Just wanted to say thanks to you, Zorro23hu and Stinky_Pete for donating for the block explorer.

I thought you said we will be added to c-cex when the block explorer is done. Is that right?
Just wanted to be clear on what you are asking. Are you asking do we want to wait to be listed and get other things done first? Like make sure the dev doesn't just dump as soon as we are listed. Since he still hasn't posted on the forum even though he is online once in a while now?

Thanks and Have a Good Day

Dev need to kick him to continue to develop a coin. add to the exchange at any time, but the point? no future coin nobody will buy. We do not need dead coin
I send
TxId: 058dc017fafc70ceb24bfd84b822b457ece52e5084b81439052f45877c2648ce

What do we want? or it is already possible to go to the exchange?

Hi oldboy. Just wanted to say thanks to you, Zorro23hu and Stinky_Pete for donating for the block explorer.

I thought you said we will be added to c-cex when the block explorer is done. Is that right?
Just wanted to be clear on what you are asking. Are you asking do we want to wait to be listed and get other things done first? Like make sure the dev doesn't just dump as soon as we are listed. Since he still hasn't posted on the forum even though he is online once in a while now?

Thanks and Have a Good Day
legendary
Activity: 1073
I send

Great, I marked the block explorer as complete.  HardCider is one step closer to an exchange as the coin at least has a block explorer now.
I send

Working block explorer is done at http://cryptobe.com/chain/HardCider, finally!  Hopefully the community can grow and get this coin moving Smiley.

NOTE: The donations are currently incomplete.  We reserve the right to take down this block explorer at any time.
where to send donations? how much do you want? 0.005 BTC? And where to send 5000 WHC?

See this post, and all replied for it. You can check the wallet too, and yes, only 0.005 BTC more need, instead the former offered WHC by you and us.

Donations for Block Explorer:

1KYLAA9pCvBdh2NeCmgaYU16s3bnVh2dx5 (BTC)

We need a total of 0.03 BTC to do the Crypto block explorer.  We have discounted it by 0.02 BTC already.  It would be appreciated if you can donate 0.01 BTC each.
Donations for Block Explorer:

1KYLAA9pCvBdh2NeCmgaYU16s3bnVh2dx5 (BTC)

We need a total of 0.03 BTC to do the Crypto block explorer.  We have discounted it by 0.02 BTC already.  It would be appreciated if you can donate 0.01 BTC each.

Probably should have just quoted the original post makes more sense Sad

Have a Good Day.

Working block explorer is done at http://cryptobe.com/chain/HardCider, finally!  Hopefully the community can grow and get this coin moving Smiley.

NOTE: The donations are currently incomplete.  We reserve the right to take down this block explorer at any time.
where to send donations? how much do you want? 0.005 BTC? And where to send 5000 WHC?

There is a link a couple posts up from this one. You'll see the .025 that's there already. Total needed .03 BTC so yes .005 BTC left.

Have a Good Day!
Activity: 806
COINMIXER.NET
CryptoBE will be willing to do the block explorer for 0.03 BTC as we feel for the community.  Is there a way someone can come up with it with Fitness?

Also, does anybody know this error: http://pastebin.com/xDPtyGJw ?

EDIT: Replaced the leveldb and makefile of Techcoin to fix it.

Great thanks for doing this! I personally will be able to come up with between .005 and .01 today. I can over time maybe get some more to you. Hopefully get some help from others in the community.

Have a Great Day!
I cannot get this to work, what OS are you using? I have been trying to compile this silly coin since the beginning. Ive tried it on Ubuntu 12.04 32bit, 12.04 64bit, 14.04 32bit, and 14.04 64bit but still nothing!

I'm Ubuntu 12.10.
There might be a way around it, but I personally went to https://github.com/techcoinproject/Techcoin and obtained the leveldb folder and makefile.unix in src.  I copied them over to the HardCider folder (and after this you can also change the name of daemon in the makefile but I didn't bother) and then ran make.  Afterwards, there will be an error.  Just go to that line and comment out the function call that's undefined. 

This is so strange I am still unable to compile this, I even installed 12.10 just to see. Is there anything different that you installed from the dependencies list?
Pages:
Jump to: