Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HardCider - One hell of a bite! - X13/PoS|Bounties| On Exchange - page 9. (Read 38726 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
What is pass for wallet?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
COINMIXER.NET
Well now I have a different error, so I guess that progress.

/bin/sh: 3: Syntax error: end of file unexpected
make: *** [obj/version.o] Error 2

Can you post a few more lines? That is strange. We can talk in the irc if you want.

g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/HardCider/src -I/root/HardCider/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/HardCider/src/leveldb/include -I/root/HardCider/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 2
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I mined at hashharder for a few hours, but I was the only person there, so I moved to whc.pool.me.  Both pools eventually gave about the right numbers of coins. I've stopped mining because I have to rent X13 hashing and at the moment I don't know if it is profitable.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
i m the other miner in hashharder.i ve beeen mining half the day and never got paid.i switched to pool.mn now.if this one doesnt pay too i m out
Activity: 54
@HardCiderWHC Twitter followers have been offered a free subscription to Crypto Biz Magazine!
/am2CVgJ0NS]http:/[Suspicious link removed]/am2CVgJ0NS

I have been trying to help you mine some on hasharder, but it looks like there is only 1 other miner that has a great amount of hashing power and I am getting a ton of errors about bad site addresses.  I know the software and GPU are all good as I was mining another coin right before moving over.  If I can find another working pool I will try to throw some more hashing power your way.

I really appreciate that. What about whc.pool.mn ?

Any bounties for translations?

Will pay 50 WHC for Spanish, German, French.
Activity: 205
Merit: 105
【Ƀ】➔ ☽
Any bounties for translations?
Activity: 51
I have been trying to help you mine some on hasharder, but it looks like there is only 1 other miner that has a great amount of hashing power and I am getting a ton of errors about bad site addresses.  I know the software and GPU are all good as I was mining another coin right before moving over.  If I can find another working pool I will try to throw some more hashing power your way.
network hash is too low  Huh  what happen?  if we add to bittrex i think the hash will goes rocket

I know. Not sure what happened with the hash rate. I have hired a social media coin promoter and we have been aggressive on twitter all day. We got a response from Allcrypt - we are in the queue to be added. After that, other exchanges will follow.

Imho, there were lot of miner for the quick roi win, etc. and the coin isn't on an exchange and they moved to another coin mining.

You are right. We are trying our best to get on an exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
network hash is too low  Huh  what happen?  if we add to bittrex i think the hash will goes rocket

I know. Not sure what happened with the hash rate. I have hired a social media coin promoter and we have been aggressive on twitter all day. We got a response from Allcrypt - we are in the queue to be added. After that, other exchanges will follow.

Imho, there were lot of miner for the quick roi win, etc. and the coin isn't on an exchange and they moved to another coin mining.
Activity: 17
I still have some cannot read, slowly reading  Huh

Can you post a few more lines? That is strange. We can talk in the irc if you want.
COINMIXER.NET

Sorry for all the code...

~/HardCider/src# make -f makefile.unix

/root/HardCider/src/hashblock.h:145: undefined reference to `sph_fugue512_close'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [hardciderd] Error 1

Did you ever get it working? I built it under windows, you probably just need to add the .o files to the build in the makefile like the guide says.

unfortunately no, I haven't been able to get it to compile. I've gone through the guide but still doesn't want to compile.

I updated the makefile.unix file on the github source. If it errors again, post the error and I should be able to help.

About the low hash rate:
   We are trying to get on our first exchange now. Should be soon! Also, we are building a lot of hype over on our twitter account! If you want HardCider to succeed, do your part and follow us!
COINMIXER.NET
Sorry for all the code...

~/HardCider/src# make -f makefile.unix

/root/HardCider/src/hashblock.h:145: undefined reference to `sph_fugue512_close'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [hardciderd] Error 1

Did you ever get it working? I built it under windows, you probably just need to add the .o files to the build in the makefile like the guide says.

unfortunately no, I haven't been able to get it to compile. I've gone through the guide but still doesn't want to compile.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Come mine at hashharder     lets pump up the MHS   http://www.hashharder.com/x13/hardcider

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
you got to be kidding me....
seriously PASSWORD for wallet.qt???

is that necessary?

Link Replaced with no password.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
The password stays in archive from the launch.

Maybe dev has forgotten to replace with wallet without password. No big deal Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
you got to be kidding me....
seriously PASSWORD for wallet.qt???

is that necessary?
Pages:
Jump to: