Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HardCider - One hell of a bite! - X13/PoS|Bounties| On Exchange - page 7. (Read 38726 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I don't think enough people like hard cider for this coin to get popular.
if it will work, the popularity will
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
I don't think enough people like hard cider for this coin to get popular.
Fixed the site. Block Explorer isn't done by me, I can't fix it.
I contacted bittrex a few times, no response. I will contact c-cex.
need working block explorer. do it. And site is ugly
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Unfortunately no. We are listed on the voting over at allcoin, allcrypt said he would add us in a week (about two weeks ago), and I have contacted every exchange I can. The replies are all the same: there isn't enough hype, probably won't be enough volume to justify listing it.

I'm really sorry man, I wish there were more I could do. I made this coin because I believe in the concept, but for reasons I said before, it just hasn't worked out so far.
not give up
Block Explorer and website don't work. repair. And then we can write tweets to bittrex
Have you tried to contact with the admin c-cex.com?

Fixed the site. Block Explorer isn't done by me, I can't fix it.

I contacted bittrex a few times, no response. I will contact c-cex.
Unfortunately no. We are listed on the voting over at allcoin, allcrypt said he would add us in a week (about two weeks ago), and I have contacted every exchange I can. The replies are all the same: there isn't enough hype, probably won't be enough volume to justify listing it.

I'm really sorry man, I wish there were more I could do. I made this coin because I believe in the concept, but for reasons I said before, it just hasn't worked out so far.
not give up
Block Explorer and website don't work. repair. And then we can write tweets to bittrex
Have you tried to contact with the admin c-cex.com?
Sorry everyone for not replying! I've been very busy this week with work and other factors.

As far as the exchanges, I really don't know. Allcrypt promised us, but seems to have reneged on adding us. It is impossible for one person to build enough hype for a coin. I will take the blame though, as I did not do enough promotion before coin release. I apologize on the state of the coin, but at this point I am not sure what can be done but to call on all miners and holders to promote it.

It was my plan to contact as many homebrew shops around the country as I could after we hit an exchange. That way I could try and get them to accept the coin, but there was no way to do that without having a real value on the coin. As far as I can see, there is still no way to do that without hype and an exchange.

It is my sincere hope that this coin succeeds, but as I said, we need everyone to do their part. I do take partial blame for the state of HardCider, I won't shy away from that. But it needs a community around it.

so still no exchange ? Cry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Sorry everyone for not replying! I've been very busy this week with work and other factors.

As far as the exchanges, I really don't know. Allcrypt promised us, but seems to have reneged on adding us. It is impossible for one person to build enough hype for a coin. I will take the blame though, as I did not do enough promotion before coin release. I apologize on the state of the coin, but at this point I am not sure what can be done but to call on all miners and holders to promote it.

It was my plan to contact as many homebrew shops around the country as I could after we hit an exchange. That way I could try and get them to accept the coin, but there was no way to do that without having a real value on the coin. As far as I can see, there is still no way to do that without hype and an exchange.

It is my sincere hope that this coin succeeds, but as I said, we need everyone to do their part. I do take partial blame for the state of HardCider, I won't shy away from that. But it needs a community around it.

so still no exchange ? Cry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
still not hit an exchange ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Hey dev, I saw that you logged on today, but didn't post anything. So whats going on with the coin? Could really use some updates!
Yeah, we are in full POS. An exchange and future plan needed atm.
Coin is dead? Blyat'
Activity: 238
Yeah, we are in full POS. An exchange and future plan needed atm.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Any word from Allcrypt?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Minor marketing with my signature.
Every bit helps!

I have been marketing as best as one person can on Twitter, trying to build hype and contacting exchanges. Above all else, this is a community project. I will continue to do my best, I hope that if you want to see HardCider succeed, you will do yours as well.

I agree the community can make or break a coin just like a good or bad dev, but I also would like to know more about what you see the future of this coin to be. We as a community can build on that or help change the direction, but you started the coin so I would like to know more about what YOU think for starters.

Have a Good Day
Every bit helps!

I have been marketing as best as one person can on Twitter, trying to build hype and contacting exchanges. Above all else, this is a community project. I will continue to do my best, I hope that if you want to see HardCider succeed, you will do yours as well.
what's your plane?
Every bit helps!

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
The situation is the same as the Ascentcoin. After POW the ASCE price down to 3 satoshi... today, after some marketing and plan issue eg. anonimity, raised up to 500-1k satoshi.

See the hashrate: 4,5 MHs, it seems, only from me + one other miner...

I agree but key point is "after some marketing and plan issue",so far, I don't see any plans for marketing yet.
The situation is the same as the Ascentcoin. After POW the ASCE price down to 3 satoshi... today, after some marketing and plan issue eg. anonimity, raised up to 500-1k satoshi.

See the hashrate: 4,5 MHs, it seems, only from me + one other miner...
Pages:
Jump to: