Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Hashcoin [HASH] - X11 ~ Animated Logo ~ DGW ~ Fast ~ Exchanges! - page 10. (Read 31673 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Keep the hate coming! Doesn't bother me, Hashcoin isn't a shitcoin, the people that post that are shitpeople.

Hashcoin is going strong as usual! Smiley Lets see some more help rather than hate, c'mon people this isn't 4chan.

Your attempt to discredit us as trolls is futile. NO ONE in their right mind will want to buy/use this massively instamined shitcoin.

Who are you ??

How much did you and your friends instamine ?

How many more shitclones are you involved with ? 
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Can't wait until it gets to poloniex Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Keep the hate coming! Doesn't bother me, Hashcoin isn't a shitcoin, the people that post that are shitpeople.

Hashcoin is going strong as usual! Smiley Lets see some more help rather than hate, c'mon people this isn't 4chan.

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

You're a pretty fart smeller  Wink

Don't Feed the Trolls....More updates to Hashcoin are coming soon with some innovative concepts. I won't spoil it yet Wink

I'm not troll. I have more than 30,000 HASH which took me less than a couple hours to insta-mine with 1.1 MH/s. I can only imagine the OBSCENE amounts of HASH others with better rigs must be sitting on waiting to dump on somebody!

psst... I smell shitcoin ! Grin

@Hippie_Tech - Get out of my thread. Hashcoin is better than Dogecoin, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Feathercoin, and a ton of other coins. X11 > than Scrypt. Animated Logo > Lame unprofessional logo. DarkGravityWave > KGW.

I could keep going, but I am not going to feed the trolls with anything else, egocentric assholes plague this forum, shitcoins.info looks like a five year old made the site and half of your links aren't even working...Good job at failing at making a fail site.

Anyways, Hashcoin is going strong as usual, haters usually hate, because they couldn't accomplish it.

We will be getting some more exposure soon, a giveaway will be hosted at bitbillions, we will also receive a blog post. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter as well! http://www.twitter.com/HashcoinHASH (Latest updates will always be posted).
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Don't Feed the Trolls....More updates to Hashcoin are coming soon with some innovative concepts. I won't spoil it yet Wink

I'm not troll. I have more than 30,000 HASH which took me less than a couple hours to insta-mine with 1.1 MH/s. I can only imagine the OBSCENE amounts of HASH others with better rigs must be sitting on waiting to dump on somebody!

psst... I smell shitcoin ! Grin

legendary
The cheap hash got sold out mostly on Allcoin.

It should go to its true value soon. There is currently a big sell order at .00000699 on bittrex
OMG I love the wallet!!! I will try to send email to Busoni as well!!! I look forward to doing blog post and giveaway in the morning.. This coin needs more advertising.. Smiley I got a friend who can make a video for you and he really needs work too. I will pm you his email.

That is perfect qiwoman! Smiley Thank you and thank you! Smiley Yes Hashcoin does! Cheesy Yep there is a bounty for the video promo as well, But send me his email anyways! Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
OMG I love the wallet!!! I will try to send email to Busoni as well!!! I look forward to doing blog post and giveaway in the morning.. This coin needs more advertising.. Smiley I got a friend who can make a video for you and he really needs work too. I will pm you his email.

We need to be on poloniex too. Almost 2 days on Bittrex, but not a single trade there yet.

Yes, I tried contacting busoni....I am sure he will add it soon...Try contacting him again Smiley

I will keep an eye on this, seems promise.

Great! Yep, stay tuned for some nice updates within the next couple weeks Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
I will keep an eye on this, seems promise.
legendary

We need to be on poloniex too. Almost 2 days on Bittrex, but not a single trade there yet.

PS: If someone wants to make a promo video of our new wallet-qt and Hashcoin in general, please contact me, I am working on a bounty for this!

Wow, a coin logo resembling a cooling fan! Now that's a real innovative concept for a crypto coin!  Grin

I get the feeling you one of those guys that assumed Dogecoin was a scam coin/joke coin.
Crypto currency's can be fun, why you hating? you mad bro?

I wasn't arround for the Dogecoin launch and from your join date of 02/2014, I gather you weren't either. I am glad that I was smart enough NOT to invest in Doge when it was worth more than 2x what it's worth TODAY. Loosing your ass investing in shit coins is not fun for anyone except the guy taking a dump on you!
Activity: 41

PS: If someone wants to make a promo video of our new wallet-qt and Hashcoin in general, please contact me, I am working on a bounty for this!

Wow, a coin logo resembling a cooling fan! Now that's a real innovative concept for a crypto coin!  Grin

I get the feeling you one of those guys that assumed Dogecoin was a scam coin/joke coin.
Crypto currency's can be fun, why you hating? you mad bro?

Wow, a coin logo resembling a dyslexic cooling fan! Now that's a real innovative concept for a crypto coin!  Grin
New Bounties Added to the OP! Smiley Don't forget to update to the new hashcoin-qt.zip Wallet for Windows!
Yep you may want to!

HASHCOIN Windows-QT Wallet has been updated with our new animated logo! We are the first coin with an animated logo in the wallet! Smiley

http://www.hashcoin.me/hashcoin-qt.zip <- Download the latest version!

Github has also been updated to reflect these changes...I do need someone to recompile the Mac OS X Wallet again, I will contact the original dev who compiled it Smiley

There was a fair amount of code that had to be added for this to work, Just spent the last 3 days working on this and TADA I got it to work! Smiley Enjoy! Wallet is stable and looks real fresh! Cheesy

legendary
5.8 btc sell wall at 0.00000699

That price is pretty cheap. Eat the wall!
Pages:
Jump to: