Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Hashcoin [HASH] - X11 ~ Animated Logo ~ DGW ~ Fast ~ Exchanges! - page 9. (Read 31673 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hashcoin needs more miners! Get on and mine guys! Good rewards! Only 44,000,000 HASH max.

Why do you say there can only be 44 million HASH max?

Looks to me like there could be up to around 79.4 million. In 5 years there could be 50 million HASH, and in 10 years there could be around 67 million HASH. Depending on difficulty of course.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Hashcoin can be far better off and priced higher with just 1 btc of daily buy support.

We are priced at 0.000003 right now. Just 1 btc of daily buy support would make prices to 0.0001 in not much longer. I suspect whales are only waiting to mine enough for themselves before they will start building buy support.

There is much potential for this coin. It has all the good features of other coins plus a limited supply. For some reason, we are just not gathering any buy support at all... yet

but i hope, soon
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i mining master, by part of my hash power. 15mh

Awesome yotadrivers! That must be a nice rig you've got Smiley Keep it up! Smiley

Hashcoin needs more miners! Get on and mine guys! Good rewards! Only 44,000,000 HASH max.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
i mining master, by part of my hash power. 15mh
Come on miners, where you at?

Put your hashpower where your HASH is! Tongue
(Put your money where your mouth is)

haha....Get push HASH to 300 MH/s! GO GO GO! Smiley
Hashrate dropped a bit, now is a good time to get in on some mining guys even if you have just a CPU! Smiley Try our P2pools!
Bump this up! I expected more out of the bitcointalk community....where is all these nice people at?!?!? Smiley

To anyone reading this: I apologize for being so hostile to the trolls, but someone has to try to put them in their place. I just can't stand people that just want to tear down other peoples dreams, ideas, and projects.

Your doing a great job and most of here want to see success, I get sick of the trolls though , so thanks.

Thanks playah! Smiley Yes they get really annoying...

Hashcoin is going strong! Lets see some bounties claimed guys! OP has the list of bounties. Hoping to hear back from poloniex soon!
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Bump this up! I expected more out of the bitcointalk community....where is all these nice people at?!?!? Smiley

To anyone reading this: I apologize for being so hostile to the trolls, but someone has to try to put them in their place. I just can't stand people that just want to tear down other peoples dreams, ideas, and projects.

Your doing a great job and most of here want to see success, I get sick of the trolls though , so thanks.

Man, just shut the fuck up already, you are a waste of time, ignoring you now......I already answered those bullshit accusations before way earlier in the thread if you would read, I don't put up with people like you that sit here just to flame people, you don't ask in a nice way, you wont receive a nice answer. Its that simple

And what you highlighted there is not me threatening you, that is really how my friends are. If you don't like it, I don't know what to tell you, I just ain't a bitch type of person.

Hashcoin is legit, stop crying because you missed the release day almost a month ago.

Hashcoin wont back down either, we will fight to the end! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Do you consider 1.1 mhash making 30k in 2 hours fair ?

The douche dev threatened my personal safety after I first brought this up. He/she has threatened at least one other forum user when they tried to warn people about his other failed coin(s).

Douche dev? Your a troll and you come in my thread and try to stomp on my coin by making completely false accusations with your website that doesn't even work and is just sad and hurtful to cryptos in general.

I never threatened you either...I answered you questions about my friends and told you who I kick it with...If your scared and upset about that and think thats a threat than you need a reality check.....I was only being upfront and telling you who I am, because you wanted to know.

Now leave my thread your not doing yourself any favors by posting here still. lol if anything your getting more traffic to Hashcoin Smiley Network is going strong as usual!

For those interested there is a 2,500 HASH Bounty for a HASH Faucet.

I am not affiliated in any way with shitcoins.info.

Instead of using this as an opportunity to address my/our concerns, you chose instead to attack my character and threaten my personal safety. I guess that is to be expected when you're peddling SHIT.

The douche dev threatened my personal safety after I first brought this up. He/she has threatened at least one other forum user when they tried to warn people about his other failed coin(s).

Douche dev? Your a troll and you come in my thread and try to stomp on my coin by making completely false accusations with your website that doesn't even work and is just sad and hurtful to cryptos in general.

I never threatened you either...I answered you questions about my friends and told you who I kick it with...If your scared and upset about that and think thats a threat than you need a reality check.....I was only being upfront and telling you who I am, because you wanted to know.

Now leave my thread your not doing yourself any favors by posting here still. lol if anything your getting more traffic to Hashcoin Smiley Network is going strong as usual!

For those interested there is a 2,500 HASH Bounty for a HASH Faucet.

Be a bitch and an asshole = Be treated like a bitch and an asshole, Did your mom never teach you kid?
legendary
Premine?

Don't Feed the Trolls....More updates to Hashcoin are coming soon with some innovative concepts. I won't spoil it yet Wink

I'm not troll. I have more than 30,000 HASH which took me less than a couple hours to insta-mine with 1.1 MH/s. I can only imagine the OBSCENE amounts of HASH others with better rigs must be sitting on waiting to dump on somebody!

Premine?

No there was no premine at all multioptions, the release was fair to everyone on 4/7/2014...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
A good dev equals a good coin especially when most coin devs dont know what to do. Most people are still just cloning scrypt coins Smiley

Looking forward to poloniex listing and the video promos. Good work!
Keep the hate coming! Doesn't bother me, Hashcoin isn't a shitcoin, the people that post that are shitpeople.

Hashcoin is going strong as usual! Smiley Lets see some more help rather than hate, c'mon people this isn't 4chan.

Your attempt to discredit us as trolls is futile. NO ONE in their right mind will want to buy/use this massively instamined shitcoin.

Who are you ??

How much did you and your friends instamine ?

How many more shitclones are you involved with ? 

Which coins do you support?

None openly. Tongue

Please enlighten us as to why you find this rigged launch, instamined crap, acceptable ?

Its pretty fair and nowhere as bad as you make it look like just because you missed on it yourself. You just find a promising coin and you are jealous of the talented dev, then you see you missed out on the early low difficulty and high block reward. Just accept it and stop being so jealous

I'm not a miner myself. I purchased the coins.

Spoken from a truely intelligent person and a great supporter of Hashcoin! Thanks wtman! Smiley Expect a lot more from me! Cheesy

See you around! Smiley - Lets keep trying busoni at poloniex and I will start work on a video promo today Smiley
legendary
Keep the hate coming! Doesn't bother me, Hashcoin isn't a shitcoin, the people that post that are shitpeople.

Hashcoin is going strong as usual! Smiley Lets see some more help rather than hate, c'mon people this isn't 4chan.

Your attempt to discredit us as trolls is futile. NO ONE in their right mind will want to buy/use this massively instamined shitcoin.

Who are you ??

None openly. Tongue

Please enlighten us as to why you find this rigged launch, instamined crap, acceptable ?

Its pretty fair and nowhere as bad as you make it look like just because you missed on it yourself. You just find a promising coin and you are jealous of the talented dev, then you see you missed out on the early low difficulty and high block reward. Just accept it and stop being so jealous

I'm not a miner myself. I purchased the coins.
legendary

Who are you ??

None openly. Tongue

legendary

Who are you ??

Pages:
Jump to: