Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Hashcoin [HASH] - X11 ~ Animated Logo ~ DGW ~ Fast ~ Exchanges! - page 7. (Read 31673 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We need some new implementation in the currency, for the community to see that this is serious, for example -> Dark Gravity 3

I can add that very easily telematico, Do you guys want DGW V3 now?

wtman - Not sure why, Hashcoin is better than Dogecoin, or any scrypt based coin, its on par with Hirocoin for features....Like I said I will try to add some new features, but if everyone bails out early and no one is interested in buying before hand then what is the purpose of me adding these new features?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I'm sorry to say it dev, I just say it the way it is. Not making up shit like FalseHippie Tech. Hashcoin looks no different from the 150 other dead coins on bittrex, guessing from the buy support.

Its a dead coin, pretty much dead.. well unless you want to introduce something extra cool, then it might catch up with people

What am I making up ? lol

Prove this was a fair launch.

Show me the innovation ! Grin

OR STFU. Tongue

You claim I'm wrong yet in the very next sentence, you validate my opinions. LOL
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
We need some new implementation in the currency, for the community to see that this is serious, for example -> Dark Gravity 3
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
I'm sorry to say it dev, I just say it the way it is. Not making up shit like FalseHippie Tech. Hashcoin looks no different from the 150 other dead coins on bittrex, guessing from the buy support.

Its a dead coin, pretty much dead.. well unless you want to introduce something extra cool, then it might catch up with people
...I fixed Hashcoin when we had that bump in the road.

Didn't dstorm fix it for you, after the coin had been dead for 42 hours with no blocks and no solution from dev? Credit where credit's due.

We worked together on it, I applied the fix, I had already had it fixed but wanted a for sure answer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
...I fixed Hashcoin when we had that bump in the road.

Didn't dstorm fix it for you, after the coin had been dead for 42 hours with no blocks and no solution from dev? Credit where credit's due.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
All I can see from you HippieTech is "This user is currently ignored" LOL....Screw these trolls....They are like flies they keep coming back just to try to shit on everything...Hashcoin is fine and running great! Smiley

More like fungus gnats
All I can see from you HippieTech is "This user is currently ignored" LOL....Screw these trolls....They are like flies they keep coming back just to try to shit on everything...Hashcoin is fine and running great! Smiley
legendary
Will do thanks!

Looks like we are getting a small amount of volume of trades on bittrex now....buy orders are starting to pile up.

Hashcoin network is going strong as usual! Lets see a spike in hashpower, come on guys with big or small mining rigs (CPU or GPU), this is your coin, get in on some HASH!!! Smiley

i like ur positive attitude

Thanks! Smiley I like your support! ~So thank you again! Cheesy

Just an FYI for everyone: Suchpool.pw will be adding a new Hashcoin mining pool soon for all those interested! Smiley

Lets see some more hashpower on the p2pools in the meantime! Smiley

http://shitcoins.info/#section_candidates  ........DEV WHAT A HELL IS THAT Huh

Oh you tired of trolling WC thread and come here ?

Just asking moron..is this true or not

Please examine the facts and decide for yourself. Smiley

Is this a copy n paste coin ?

Does it have real (not implied) innovation ?

Was it instamined or premined ?

Coin was instamined.  Only people support this coin are those that got tens of thousands in the first few hours.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6119773

The difficulty was still at 0.00390625 on block 4254. 

{
"blocks" : 4254,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00390625,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 266490,
"networkhashps" : 23685842,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Thats one overly paid CPU. Grin

It looks like they were averaging 30 blocks per hour, per mhash.. 

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6499409
Will do thanks!

Looks like we are getting a small amount of volume of trades on bittrex now....buy orders are starting to pile up.

Hashcoin network is going strong as usual! Lets see a spike in hashpower, come on guys with big or small mining rigs (CPU or GPU), this is your coin, get in on some HASH!!! Smiley

Just an FYI for everyone: Suchpool.pw will be adding a new Hashcoin mining pool soon for all those interested! Smiley

Coin was instamined.  Only people support this coin are those that got tens of thousands in the first few hours.

{
}

That means nothing...

There is still a limited supply of Hashcoin and there is plenty of people still mining it now. The diff. is still low at only like 3 last time I checked.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Will do thanks!

{
}
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
VOTE FOR HASH:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Here is a better link:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#HASH

We are at 913 VOTES! Smiley We have to beat 86,000+ its doable, if everyone pitches in votes, we can obtain it! Smiley

I am working on a secondary block explorer for those interested for a smaller project on the side...

Hoping to see suchpool.pw add us soon, I will be contacting him again today, he was suppose to have it up yesterday.

contact DEV at suprnova pool...he is a great guy and he is willing to help in case of emergency...and very technical....
VOTE FOR HASH:

Here is a better link:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#HASH

We are at 913 VOTES! Smiley We have to beat 86,000+ its doable, if everyone pitches in votes, we can obtain it! Smiley

I am working on a secondary block explorer for those interested for a smaller project on the side...

Hoping to see suchpool.pw add us soon, I will be contacting him again today, he was suppose to have it up yesterday.
legendary
SoNiC BooM
VOTE FOR HASH:

legendary
SoNiC BooM
Doing good job man...don't be discouraged... Wink

.....come on guys we need support on this coin!
Bump this up! Smiley

Hashcoin Hashcoin Hashcoin! <3

What +1? What you say makes no sense. You are a false hippie who is just taking out personal grudge against the dev. You claim it is a copycat coin and it was instamined. Tell me name of ONE coin which is not a clone and which wasn't taken advantage of by early miners. Shitcoins.info is a shame of a site. You have zero credibility. You have no hashcoins, you have nothing to do with hashcoin. Please stop posting on this thread and go troll somewhere else

wtman I understand that isn't enough to go off of, but I have been true to my word thus far, I added an animated logo, I fixed Hashcoin when we had that bump in the road. I promise you I will be integrating different new features into Hashcoin....I know I don't have much upfront right now, I am very very busy with my personal life (possibly getting kicked out of where I live, struggling to get enough funds to find a new home, working full-time, etc.) Hashcoin is my #1 priority though and I have begun working on the new features, these features will bring Hashcoin to a whole new level, I have stated what I plan to add (DarkSend, possibly PoS after the PoW, DGW V3, and some other new features) Hashcoin is already a solid coin all around, it has X11, time travel limitations, Dark Gravity Wave V2, Quick Confirmations, yearly production decline after certain block is hit, random block reward, random diff., etc. Hashcoin isn't being traded heavily, due to the fact that HippieTech and his friends have been trolling my coin since the start, it makes it very difficult to get investors when the threads are just flamed with "Scam, Bad coin, boo this, boo that"....Most people eventually don't know what to believe and just leave it be....So we really need some community support more than anything if Hashcoin wants to be successful, I do see a lot of faces that have interest in Hashcoin as well, lets make this happen guys!

Lets also see some more developers working on some 3rd party Hashcoin apps, pools, etc.! Smiley

HippieTech there is no viruses in Hashcoin, the code was compiled straight from our github code, it reflects the same, the coin is secure and not tampered with. You really should just fucking leave, no one likes you or wants you here and you have nothing to do with Hashcoin.
legendary

What +1? What you say makes no sense. You are a false hippie who is just taking out personal grudge against the dev. You claim it is a copycat coin and it was instamined. Tell me name of ONE coin which is not a clone and which wasn't taken advantage of by early miners. Shitcoins.info is a shame of a site. You have zero credibility. You have no hashcoins, you have nothing to do with hashcoin. Please stop posting on this thread and go troll somewhere else

LOL false hippie... You don't know the meaning of the term ! heh..

And you sound no different than an abused woman protecting her abuser. Wink  Has he slapped you recently ? Do his heavily armed friends scare you ? LOL

(Can't say what though, thats the surprise).

Well that doesn't help at all. It makes it look like you have nothing cool to tell us, but are hoping hard to get a pump. Very shady tactic if you ask me.

Not saying that you definitely dont have anything coming, but just sharing my honest opinion on whats most likely.

I see nothing much coming up. Looking to take it as a loss and dump when i get a chance. Not much hope

YOUR words... not mine.

" I don't trust you.. but I want to..   PLZZZ help me trust you... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1030

Pages:
Jump to: