Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Hashcoin [HASH] - X11 ~ Animated Logo ~ DGW ~ Fast ~ Exchanges! - page 8. (Read 31673 times)

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
(Can't say what though, thats the surprise).

Well that doesn't help at all. It makes it look like you have nothing cool to tell us, but are hoping hard to get a pump. Very shady tactic if you ask me. Not saying that you definitely dont have anything coming, but just sharing my honest opinion on whats most likely.

I see nothing much coming up. Looking to take it as a loss and dump when i get a chance. Not much hope
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Yes hashcoin sounds really nice!
Activity: 56
It'd be good to have POS and some kind of digital contract thing on hashcoin. Coin isnt going anywhere just as it is Sad

I will look into this wtman, I am looking on bringing some really awesome features to Hashcoin here in the coming months, this will be happening, you can count on it! Wink (Can't say what though, thats the surprise).

Thanks for all the support guys! Smiley Hashcoin is going strong as usual, great secure coin to mine and trade! Smiley
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Will do thanks!

Looks like we are getting a small amount of volume of trades on bittrex now....buy orders are starting to pile up.

Hashcoin network is going strong as usual! Lets see a spike in hashpower, come on guys with big or small mining rigs (CPU or GPU), this is your coin, get in on some HASH!!! Smiley

i like ur positive attitude

Thanks! Smiley I like your support! ~So thank you again! Cheesy

Just an FYI for everyone: Suchpool.pw will be adding a new Hashcoin mining pool soon for all those interested! Smiley

Lets see some more hashpower on the p2pools in the meantime! Smiley

http://shitcoins.info/#section_candidates  ........DEV WHAT A HELL IS THAT Huh

Oh you tired of trolling WC thread and come here ?

Just asking moron..is this true or not

Please examine the facts and decide for yourself. Smiley

Is this a copy n paste coin ?

Does it have real (not implied) innovation ?

Was it instamined or premined ?

We have so thanks for all your help, your an ass(et) to the community, now go help someone else
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Will do thanks!

Looks like we are getting a small amount of volume of trades on bittrex now....buy orders are starting to pile up.

Hashcoin network is going strong as usual! Lets see a spike in hashpower, come on guys with big or small mining rigs (CPU or GPU), this is your coin, get in on some HASH!!! Smiley

Just an FYI for everyone: Suchpool.pw will be adding a new Hashcoin mining pool soon for all those interested! Smiley

Please examine the facts and decide for yourself. Smiley

Is this a copy n paste coin ?

Does it have real (not implied) innovation ?

Was it instamined or premined ?
legendary
Activity: 1030
It'd be good to have POS and some kind of digital contract thing on hashcoin. Coin isnt going anywhere just as it is Sad
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Will do thanks!

http://shitcoins.info/#section_candidates  ........DEV WHAT A HELL IS THAT Huh

dida, He is a troll, Nothing he says is true or valid. He just wants to ruin Hashcoin, which he will never ever succeed.

In good news: http://suchpool.pw will be adding us to their pool system and coin switcher today!! Smiley Very nice pool there! Lets see some more hashpower guys! Lets power up Hashcoin with all the MH/sec you've got! Cheesy

Great lets vote on MintPal for this coin!
Will do thanks!

http://shitcoins.info/#section_candidates  ........DEV WHAT A HELL IS THAT Huh

dida, He is a troll, Nothing he says is true or valid. He just wants to ruin Hashcoin, which he will never ever succeed.

In good news: http://suchpool.pw will be adding us to their pool system and coin switcher today!! Smiley Very nice pool there! Lets see some more hashpower guys! Lets power up Hashcoin with all the MH/sec you've got! Cheesy
legendary
SoNiC BooM
Will do thanks!

Will do thanks!

Some asshole trying to ruin our coin....None of what he or she posts is true. The stupid trolls of the crypto community that are mad, because they can't make their own coin.
Activity: 165
Will do thanks!

legendary
LOL .. someone beat me to it. Tongue

".. for whom the nooob trolls!! "
legendary
SoNiC BooM
Will do thanks!

legendary
SoNiC BooM
It will be nice if you can integrate POS/POW into this coin (it seems it is popular this days) to attract more people into this coin...maybe for a short period of time....it will increase attention on exchanges and certainly more miners...
legendary
The official site has 2 Virustotal flags.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/bbdd486844ab7ac31201ad9015b9c3efd9507b1fc04bd9d643195ea980608d63/analysis/1399303508/

So does the block explorer.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/64ba97d05563ca92f98505cee7c3b857a26b0195990ef66e9f97a12975b59511/analysis/1399303611/

Don't be fooled by the animated logo and fake smile.

edit..

Don't bring up the HUGE instamine, else you will be slapped ! Shocked

Will do thanks!

Activity: 210
Will do thanks!

Will do thanks!

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Why do you say there can only be 44 million HASH max?

Looks to me like there could be up to around 79.4 million. In 5 years there could be 50 million HASH, and in 10 years there could be around 67 million HASH. Depending on difficulty of course.

Yes, that is correct notsoshifty, but it is still based off a max of 44 million + inflation. Yep! Smiley Honestly was waiting for someone to point that out....I can update the OP if you would like.

for(int i = 210240; i <= nHeight; i += 210240) nSubsidy *= 0.93;

Starts at block 210240 (can always be changed) for a 7% production decline per year

I think it makes sense to update the OP with the correct figures. From what I can tell, max of 79.4 million (but could be less if difficulty goes up).

Hashcoin needs more miners! Get on and mine guys! Good rewards! Only 44,000,000 HASH max.

Why do you say there can only be 44 million HASH max?

Looks to me like there could be up to around 79.4 million. In 5 years there could be 50 million HASH, and in 10 years there could be around 67 million HASH. Depending on difficulty of course.

Yes, that is correct notsoshifty, but it is still based off a max of 44 million + inflation. Yep! Smiley Honestly was waiting for someone to point that out....I can update the OP if you would like.

for(int i = 210240; i <= nHeight; i += 210240) nSubsidy *= 0.93;

Starts at block 210240 (can always be changed) for a 7% production decline per year
Pages:
Jump to: