Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 31. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I will wait for HAT list on other exchange because IDEX I never trade on it, it is small exchange than Yobit or Coinexchange.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
How long does the token swap of my HAT tokens take?

And is there any other exchange than EtherDelta where i can trade my Hawala tokens?

Swap can take somewhere from few minutes to hours and even days. It all depends on the Ethereum network and it's congestion. Is it's congested, then it could take days. If you don't have your new HAT tokens 24 hours after sending the old tokens, then go to the Telegram chat and fill the form (it's in the pinned post).

You can trade only old HAT tokens on EtherDelta, but it's not advisable because the team has requested EtherDelta to delist old HAT tokens and they can do it any time. New HAT tokens can be traded on Idex market.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
How long does the token swap of my HAT tokens take?

And is there any other exchange than EtherDelta where i can trade my Hawala tokens?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I am assuming i had old tokens and just sent it as specified. Transaction went quite fast, lets see how much time it takes for new ones to arrive.
Activity: 19
when i enter the old address (0xc3972ac283b3a7a56125674631a5c254f7f373cf) to swap my coins in myetherwallet i get this message :

-------> invalid argument 0: json: cannot unmarshal hex number with leading zero digits into Go struct field CallArgs.value of type *hexutil.Big

Please join Hawala telegram group for urgent assistance https://t.me/hawala_chat.

i already posted in the telegram chat but no one answered me!! i didn't send my tokens yet

Please wait a little. Our main dev is sleeping right now so I can't contact him. I'll get back to you with this as soon as I can.

ok thanks  Smiley
legendary
when i enter the old address (0xc3972ac283b3a7a56125674631a5c254f7f373cf) to swap my coins in myetherwallet i get this message :

-------> invalid argument 0: json: cannot unmarshal hex number with leading zero digits into Go struct field CallArgs.value of type *hexutil.Big

Please join Hawala telegram group for urgent assistance https://t.me/hawala_chat.

i already posted in the telegram chat but no one answered me!! i didn't send my tokens yet

Please wait a little. Our main dev is sleeping right now so I can't contact him. I'll get back to you with this as soon as I can.

legendary
Money must be as secure invested as possible, it goes without saying. How can you help secure the invested funds?

I don't understand what you wrote... What money? If you're talking about Hawala wallet and tokens inside it, it is secured. When you import private key into the wallet app, it's encrypted with the password you create when first starting the app and it always stays in your device because transaction signing is happening on the device itself.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Money must be as secure invested as possible, it goes without saying. How can you help secure the invested funds?
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
I tried to stake.
Click 'Add Stake' and then I choose 'slow' the gas price shows 50gwei. Is it this expensive always? or it's just because of the congestion on ethereum network right now?
How come no gas price shows up when choose 'Optimal' or 'Fast'?

First we need to know if you're using Windows, Mac or Android wallet app. The gas price is determined by what ethgasstation.info reports so if that site is slow or not working, selecting slow, optimal or fast can have problems. But you can always manually select gas limit and gas price by pulling the bar.
As for the gas price, is's not dictated by the Hawala wallet app. It depends on the Ethereum network and the team can't do anything about it. The best thing you can do is to visit https://ethgasstation.info/ and check out recommended (or safe low) gas price. Currently recommended gas price is 21 gwei which is around $0.5.
Thank you for your advise. I'm using Windows. It seems that the bar isn't working. I can't pull or drag it.
But I can choose by clicking the little circle thing.
So 50 gwei is only $1 or so?. It's not that exepensive. I might try again when the network is stabled.
Thank you.
legendary
I tried to stake.
Click 'Add Stake' and then I choose 'slow' the gas price shows 50gwei. Is it this expensive always? or it's just because of the congestion on ethereum network right now?

First we need to know if you're using Windows, Mac or Android wallet app. The gas price is determined by what ethgasstation.info reports so if that site is slow or not working, selecting slow, optimal or fast can have problems. But you can always manually select gas limit and gas price by pulling the bar.
As for the gas price, is's not dictated by the Hawala wallet app. It depends on the Ethereum network and the team can't do anything about it. The best thing you can do is to visit https://ethgasstation.info/ and check out recommended (or safe low) gas price. Currently recommended gas price is 21 gwei which is around $0.5.
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
I tried to stake.
Activity: 70

legendary
Great news! Alpha versions of the Hawala Android and macOS apps are available for download! You can download the apps here.
legendary
tried to create a new wallet in the app but say feature unavailable, what wallet file should i use?

Creating new wallet is not imported yet as it's an alpha version of the wallet. You can create new ETH wallet in MyEtherWallet, send your HAT tokens to that address and then import it into the Hawala wallet.
Activity: 60
tried to create a new wallet in the app but say feature unavailable, what wallet file should i use?
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Now I got my swapped coin and started staking. This is also making new high every other day. I am HODLing it and will keep it for a while and reap the benefits.
legendary
thanks i received new tokens
so where i have to check the value?

I'm not sure what value are you referring to. If you wanna know what's the value of the token, currently it's listed on Idex exchange so you can check the price there.
Activity: 78
thanks i received new tokens
so where i have to check the value?
Pages:
Jump to: