Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 32. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
I sent the tokens now.
how long will I have to wait to get the new tokens back?

If the transaction has gone through (if it's status is Success), then just sit back and relax. It depends only on the Ethereum network how long you must wait. It could be anywhere from couple of minutes to few days. If few days go by without you receiving new tokens, you can go to the Telegram chat and fill the form (link is in the pinned post) and someone from the team will help you.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I sent the tokens now.
how long will I have to wait to get the new tokens back?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I was recovering yesterday at the contract address, now returned, everything went fine.
legendary
Who sent tokens, has received new?

I sent tokens and received new ones in 30 minutes, all worked perfectly.

Yeah, it looks like the Ethereum network is clearing so it's to be expected that the swap will be quicker than in the previous days. I see that ethgasstation.info reports recommended gas price 5 gwei. I just made a transaction with gas price of 6 gwei and it went trough in one minute.
Activity: 18

I sent tokens and received new ones in 30 minutes, all worked perfectly.
legendary
That that I don't see answers, people who has received new tokens. I won't understand why to send old coins if they at me on MEW? Usually old coins change without sending old. Just take a picture of purses and otpravlit new coins. At the same time old become not valid. It not fraud?

If I understand your question, you are wondering why do you need to send the old tokens in order to swap them for the new ones, right? Well, the team wanted to do automatic swap by creating a snapshot of old HAT token's holders, but they didn't get an answer from the EtherDelta exchange about the swap. So if they did the automatic swap with a snapshot, every token holder who had his old tokens on EtherDelta at the time of the snapshot wouldn't get new tokens because he wouldn't show up in the list of the HAT holders. That's why the team was forced to do the manual swap so every user can get new HAT tokens.

Let me know if this answers your question because I'm not sure I understood you correctly.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 251
That that I don't see answers, people who has received new tokens. I won't understand why to send old coins if they at me on MEW? Usually old coins change without sending old. Just take a picture of purses and otpravlit new coins. At the same time old become not valid. It not fraud?
legendary
I sent old HAT tokens to the right contract address and I wait for 5 days to receive new HAT. Can someone help me, please?
I specify that i fill the form.
Good day.

Like I said to few people above your post, just go to the Telegram chat and fill the Google form with needed data. Someone from the team will help you.
Activity: 37
I sent old HAT tokens to the right contract address and I wait for 5 days to receive new HAT. Can someone help me, please?
I specify that i fill the form.
Good day.
Activity: 98

hello guys.
i joined the airdrop some months ago i guess, and i have the old HAT, shouyld i swap it for the new to start staking?
if so when will the swap end?
thanks in advance.

If you sent old HAT tokens to the right contract address (0xc3972ac283b3a7a56125674631a5c254f7f373cf) and the transaction went trough, then you just have to wait. Sometimes it takes 24 hours for the new tokens to arrive because of high number of ETH pending transactions. If 24 hours passes and you still didn't receive new tokens, then go to our Telegram chat and fill the form (link is in the pinned post).
[/quote]
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
hello guys.
i joined the airdrop some months ago i guess, and i have the old HAT, shouyld i swap it for the new to start staking?
if so when will the swap end?
thanks in advance.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 251
legendary
All sent their coins as they say on the official website. I do not see any new coins. When should they come new coins? If I sent the old ones? I do not understand a thing.

If you sent old HAT tokens to the right contract address (0xc3972ac283b3a7a56125674631a5c254f7f373cf) and the transaction went trough, then you just have to wait. Sometimes it takes 24 hours for the new tokens to arrive because of high number of ETH pending transactions. If 24 hours passes and you still didn't receive new tokens, then go to our Telegram chat and fill the form (link is in the pinned post).
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
All sent their coins as they say on the official website. I do not see any new coins. When should they come new coins? If I sent the old ones? I do not understand a thing.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
token swap will end in this jan , if you're still holding old hat , just swap it before the end of this month .
legendary
Tokens must be swapped because old HAT doesn't support staking and new HAT does. The swap process is described in detail on the web site.

As for bounties... The team will make an announcement igžf and when the bounties will be available again.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
I have miss the chance to gain profit because sold at low rate , when will be bounty enable so that i can get more tokens?
Activity: 14
Can someone please advise when bounty applications will open ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Please explain why change old coins for new ones? How should this be done? I do not understand. Explain, please
Pages:
Jump to: