Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 41. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
successfully done the swap. however it feels sad to send the red hawala token away to get the new ERC 20 (HAT) in. AND to see the value dipped in etherscan  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
do I have to perform the swap if I buy on ED right now?

Yes. EtherDelta is still trading the old HAT tokens so if you buy there, you must swap it after the purchase. Alternatively, you can buy new HAT token on the IDEX exchange because they have already listed new tokens.

Hi guys, what do I need to do for the swap?

Right now my hat tokens are in my eth wallet. Do I need to do anything else?

You can find instructions to do the swap on the Hawala.Today website.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

you need to send your old HAT from your MEW to 0xc3972ac283b3a7a56125674631a5c254f7f373cf to swap them and get new tokens.
System will check every 6 min and automatically send the new one to your mew

COINSWAP
Send your old HAT to 0xc3972ac283b3a7a56125674631a5c254f7f373cf
to swap them and get new IFS Activated tokens.

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
do I have to perform the swap if I buy on ED right now?
Activity: 39
When I stake with the wallet it means that the wallet is interacting with the contract. Which functions do I need to execute to stake manually without he use of the wallet?

I don't think that manual staking is supported. But why wouldn't you want to use the wallet?
I don't think that the wallet does some magic stuff that is not supported in the contract. Do you want enter your private Ethereum key in an third party alpha state app?
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
I regret for not joining this token airdrop and bounty now pice is 1 HAT is equal to $10 I feel sad Sad
legendary
When I stake with the wallet it means that the wallet is interacting with the contract. Which functions do I need to execute to stake manually without he use of the wallet?

I don't think that manual staking is supported. But why wouldn't you want to use the wallet?
Activity: 39
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
..is now rebranded as HAT.Exchange!
I am staking the tokens, can we close the application after done staking inside? Or we need to leave the application open for it to stake?

you can close it. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
I am staking the tokens, can we close the application after done staking inside? Or we need to leave the application open for it to stake?
legendary
My HAT coins are in myetherwallet, some one please explain the procedure, how to install HAT desktop wallet and start staking??

Hi, is the swap happening? I still got the same HAT tokens in MEW. Any countdown timer for the coinswap?

Hi guys! The swap is live and will be live until the end of January 2018. Here's a complete guide to the swap process. Since you both have HAT tokens in MyEtherWallet, you can skip the part where it explains the withdrawal from the EtherDelta and IDEX exchanges.

In case you end up with some problem you can't solve, join the Telegram chat and contact one of the devs. They are most helpful.
Activity: 361
before I really did not expect the price from Hawala would be very surprising ...
thank you for being a token that has a high price

yes ,i check my wallet ,there are 50 tokens , i didn't where them from .but the price is good.
Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Hi, is the swap happening? I still got the same HAT tokens in MEW. Any countdown timer for the coinswap?
Activity: 183
My HAT coins are in myetherwallet, some one please explain the procedure, how to install HAT desktop wallet and start staking??
legendary
Once more I have to commend the team. I had a problem with the token swap and the team really did their best to help me. Now I have new tokens and I'm ready for staking! Free HATs incoming  Grin
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
before I really did not expect the price from Hawala would be very surprising ...
thank you for being a token that has a high price
Activity: 644
I will join after the coinswap. This is a good project and I'm keeping an eye on it.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
received swap without problems
thanks a lot DEVs

it'll be possible to stake without using desktop wallet, only on MEW, right?

really interested about the future of HAWALA.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
..is now rebranded as HAT.Exchange!
Hi dev, question regarding token swap. How is it going to happen? I have MEW wallet with HAT tokens in it. Should I receive swapped tokens?

Check This: https://www.hawala.today/blog/coinswap/
Pages:
Jump to: