Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 42. (Read 57196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Are there plans for a Mac desktop version?

I think there will be a Mac version. If I'm not mistaken, Fls (the dev) said on the Telegram chat it will be released a week after the Windows wallet.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Are there plans for a Mac desktop version?
legendary
Just to let everyone know that you can download the Hawala Windows wallet (to use for staking) here: https://www.hawala.today/download.php

And also, the token swap is live and will be active until the end of January 2018. Here are the instructions announced in the Telegram:

The swap is now live...

When you send your tokens back to the old address, our new smartcontract will detect this bubble event and send you new HAT tokens.

I have set a 6 min check window, that means our api check every 6 mins if there are any transactions. if there are it will send you back new HAT.

The 6min window is because of api restriction and I can't do anything about it.

If you end up facing any problems and the system doesn't react the way it should contact any of these mods with your tx id asap.

Send your old HAT to 0xc3972ac283b3a7a56125674631a5c254f7f373cf
to swap them and get new IFS Activated tokens.

Then add a new custom token to your wallet with these details...

New Contract Address: 0x9002D4485b7594e3E850F0a206713B305113f69e
Symbol: HAT
Decimal: 12

If your wallet tells you can't have two tokens with the same name, delete the old HAT and/or rename it to HATOld

In case of problem, go to the Telegram chat (https://t.me/hawala_chat) and PM one of the admins: @coine_r  @carletto94  @azbeans  @stimfk
legendary
Hi dev, question regarding token swap. How is it going to happen? I have MEW wallet with HAT tokens in it. Should I receive swapped tokens?

Isn't it easier to check out the web site for info? Here's the link where you can read everything there is to know about the coinswap: https://www.hawala.today/blog/upcoming-coinswap/
And if you don't know how to withdraw tokens from EtherDelta or IDEX, here's the link with the instructions: https://www.hawala.today/blog/coinswap/
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Hi dev, question regarding token swap. How is it going to happen? I have MEW wallet with HAT tokens in it. Should I receive swapped tokens?
legendary
If the dump already started, don't you think that the volume would be greater than $500.000? Plus, you can see on EtherScan address of the HAT token that the top 8 accounts holds the same amount of HAT tokens. There hasn't been any transaction, except for the EtherDelta's address and the first address which I guess holds the tokens meant for bounty rewards.

Dude, scammers are not stupid. They are "airdropping" small amounts to their own wallets and selling them. If Dev will sale 200 000 tokens slowly, from ten or 20 different accounts, by the current price he will cash out more than $1 500 000.. That's how it works.

I've invested in this project and unlike you, I understood what's happening with it.

Clueless noob is trying to be smart. Go take some lessons in your school and come back later, you fucking idiot. You got 11 posts in your fucking profile since registration and all of them about Hawala scam https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/chris1188-1207642

I am sorry but you don`t have any idea about this project. Go and read the whitepaper.

Now scammers will hire hundreds of clueless noobs and create dozens of alt accounts to defend this scammy project.. Classic scam scheme..

I JUST WARNED YOU THAT THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM. NOW YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. I'M OUT OF THIS SCAMMY THREAD.

*SARCASM ON* Thank you very much for the warning. If it wasn't for you I would probably be broke and homeless by now. *SARCASM OFF*

But seriously dude... If you think the project is a scam, just don't open this thread. I think some other projects are scam or simply bad projects so I don't read their threads and I definitely don't lose time writing about them being scam or bad projects.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I am looking forward for the coinswap and staking. I have my HAT in my ERC20 wallet now. Waiting for further information about the swap and also new desktop wallet for staking.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
..is now rebranded as HAT.Exchange!
If the dump already started, don't you think that the volume would be greater than $500.000? Plus, you can see on EtherScan address of the HAT token that the top 8 accounts holds the same amount of HAT tokens. There hasn't been any transaction, except for the EtherDelta's address and the first address which I guess holds the tokens meant for bounty rewards.

Dude, scammers are not stupid. They are "airdropping" small amounts to their own wallets and selling them. If Dev will sale 200 000 tokens slowly, from ten or 20 different accounts, by the current price he will cash out more than $1 500 000.. That's how it works.

I've invested in this project and unlike you, I understood what's happening with it.

Clueless noob is trying to be smart. Go take some lessons in your school and come back later, you fucking idiot.

I am sorry but you don`t have any idea about this project. Go and read the whitepaper.

Now scammers will hire hundreds of clueless noobs and create dozens of alt accounts to defend this scammy project.. Classic scam scheme..

I JUST WARNED YOU THAT THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM. NOW YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. I'M OUT OF THIS SCAMMY THREAD.

We're just gonna keep this here so we can remind you how wrong you were..thanks for your views.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

Clueless noob is trying to be smart. Go take some lessons in your school and come back later, you fucking idiot. You got 11 posts in your fucking profile since registration and all of them about Hawala scam https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/chris1188-1207642

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The team has been extremely forthcoming and transparent regarding the MSB licensing process.
Team? Can you give me the links to team members social accounts?

Airdrops can only be scams if they require you to pay in any form

Really? Dude, all tokens created by scammers for PUMP AND DUMP schemes are using "FREE AIRDROPS"

Let me explain you shortly how it works:
1. Scammers create millions of free tokens via Ethereum platform. 2. Announcing some shitty project with attractive name here on bitcointalk. 3. Airdropping  10-20% of tokens to applicants. 3. Listing token on free scammy exchange like Etherdelta and IDEX. 4. Pumping the price via fake buy orders that are allowed on decentralized exchanges. 5. Dumping their bags (80% of total tokens) and vanishing with money. 6. In some cases greedy scammers are announcing fake swaps to get back airdrop tokens and to sell them too (That's what you are doing) The good example of such classic scam is Ethereum Dark https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23309128   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25237081  

AND THE DUMP STARTED ALREADY !

Activity: 8
The team has been extremely forthcoming and transparent regarding the MSB licensing process.

Really? Dude, all tokens created by scammers for PUMP AND DUMP schemes are using "FREE AIRDROPS"

1. Scammers create millions of free tokens via Ethereum platform. 2. Announcing some shitty project with attractive name here on bitcointalk. 3. Airdropping  10-20% of tokens to applicants. 3. Listing token on free scammy exchange like Etherdelta and IDEX. 4. Pumping the price via fake buy orders that are allowed on decentralized exchanges. 5. Dumping their bags (80% of total tokens) and vanishing with money. 6. In some cases greedy scammers are announcing fake swaps to get back airdrop tokens and to sell them too (That's what you are doing) The good example of such classic scam is Ethereum Dark https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23309128   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25237081  

dude, you're just wasting people's time with your ignorant asshat views. please continue preaching this bullcrap so that more people will laugh at your stupid face when everything goes fine. I think you're the little kid in telegram chat the other day...who got his unintellectual ass handed to him by the devs. Cheap fudder, gtfo.

"6. In some cases greedy scammers are announcing fake swaps to get back airdrop tokens and to sell them too (That's what you are doing)"

Do you have a crystal ball stuck up somewhere that you can apparently tell the future? I've invested in this project and unlike you, I understood what's happening with it. Your FUD is intended to harm the project i'm invested in. Educate yourself before making such statements, you ignorant pleb. Obviously you're salty af from probably missing out on free tokens. Cheapskate.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
whitepaper looks awesome,
congrats for the team

will keep holding my HAT tokens, staking and contributing to community in the future if possible!
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
I don't understand guys like you. You admit that you didn't invest in HAT, but here you are spreading FUD. How do you think the dev could dump 1.650.000 HAT tokens with the volume of $500.000?

loool slackovic, i didnt FUDD i just advised to wait for dev

...this is when the kids will start selling without the investigating more,...

read it again, i may not be investor, but as i mentioned i am still a lover of this project

...even though the idea is still being discussed, but still no real proof about that, the dump could have few reasons, which will surely be announced here by someone
we just hope that dev appears and says something about that...
legendary
Anyway, I just wanted to mention that the site needs a little bit improvement. There are http links on the site so Firefox is showing a warning sign:

Just look at the web site's source code and you'll see link that you need to change to https
legendary
and this is when the kids will start selling without the investigating more, i dont want to reject  the idea presented by @mosprognoz because this is what we were discussing in our private telegram group about

even though the idea is still being discussed, but still no real proof about that, the dump could have few reasons, which will surely be announced here by someone
we just hope that dev appears and says something about that

ps, i a not an investor here, nor got anything from this project, i was just hoping to see this projects reaches its goals !

I don't understand guys like you. You admit that you didn't invest in HAT, but here you are spreading FUD. How do you think the dev could dump 1.650.000 HAT tokens with the volume of $500.000?
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
and this is when the kids will start selling without the investigating more, i dont want to reject  the idea presented by @mosprognoz because this is what we were discussing in our private telegram group about

even though the idea is still being discussed, but still no real proof about that, the dump could have few reasons, which will surely be announced here by someone
we just hope that dev appears and says something about that

ps, i a not an investor here, nor got anything from this project, i was just hoping to see this projects reaches its goals !
legendary

Here's the screenshot of the HAT token top holders (number 5 is EtherDelta address):

What you are doing is called FUD and there really isn't any reason to do that. Anyone with a little bit of brains can check the devs address and see that there weren't any transfers.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

Activity: 26
This is a great project with a future real use, hold and enjoy the profits. It have a good team.
legendary
Today's look at the price almost gave me a hearth attack. Even more when I looked at EtherDelta and saw that there's weren't almost any buy orders. I don't know what happened, but I see that the price is recovering now.
The team is really great and I think when the swap is over and HAT gets listed on bigger exchanges, the price will increase too. People hate trading on EtherDelta and IDEX has pretty low volume. Bigger exchanges will bring new investors who loves tokens with this small supply and low market cap.
Pages:
Jump to: