Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 45. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Can't wait for the release of the whitepaper for the new swapcoin. Even without the new whitepaper, HAWALA already reached $5 per coin. I can see the future of this coin going to $1000 soon.  Cool
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
 Smiley 40mins left for the release of the whitepaper for the telegram community!
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
..is now rebranded as HAT.Exchange!
The big project and strong team
Just need added for more exchanges and one exchange big such as binance or hitbtc and you can see price more than 30$ and more easy
Whoever wish you good luck  Smiley

thanks for the kind words, we are definitely going to be pushing for higher volume exchanges after the coinswap.
Will i be able to stake my HAT from 1st January? or do we have to wait till mobile app release?

Yes, you will be able to stake your HAT tokens from 1st of Jan 2018
Activity: 76
The big project and strong team
Just need added for more exchanges and one exchange big such as binance or hitbtc and you can see price more than 30$ and more easy
Whoever wish you good luck  Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Will i be able to stake my HAT from 1st January? or do we have to wait till mobile app release?
EXCLUSIVE WHITEPAPER RELEASE FOR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY 25TH DEC 2018 1800 UTC
Activity: 21

Tell me please, to participate in the bounty program, should I first register in it? Or at once to carry out tasks, and after that to fill the form with reports? Thank you!

I think it depends on the bounty you are taking. Article, Social media and Youtube bounty needs to be registered after the completion of the task. While signature bounty needs registration before starting it and translations need to be reserved first before starting oo it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
well, HAT playing good. it's price getting High..
any reason Behind Rising ??
if its price will be stable after one week then team working very excellent.
Now it's time to grow up HAT  Wink   
Good Luck!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Tell me please, to participate in the bounty program, should I first register in it? Or at once to carry out tasks, and after that to fill the form with reports? Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
The mobile app looks awesome  Shocked Shocked Shocked

When is it coming out? 15th January?

Yeah, according to the roadmap, the mobile wallet is coming out on 15th January. The rest of important dates in the upcoming days are:

• Whitepaper Release – 29th Dec 2017
  • Coin Swap to IFS – 30th Dec 2017
  • Hawala Wallet (Alpha) – 31st Dec 2017
  • IFS Activated – 1st Jan 2018
  • Hawala Wallet (Mobile) – 15th Jan 2018
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
I join Hawala telegram since beginning, when I had problem or question, they were so nice to reply !!!
They are nice team so I wanna support this project!!!
Nice team is strong!!!  Grin Grin
Activity: 21
The mobile app looks awesome  Shocked Shocked Shocked

When is it coming out? 15th January?
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
Activity: 1
Hey guys, new to Hawala and super excited! I just wrote a long review and posted it on [r/cryptocurrency][/https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7lrfnu/a_comprehensive_review_of_hawalatoday/] and [r/altcoin][/https://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/7lrd6o/a_comprehensive_review_of_hawalatoday/]. Please head over and upvote for visibility!
legendary
I don't think that it's coming along well. Hawala is third of three tokens that people can vote for (18%; 120 votes). I don't understand why 4.5k people in the Telegram chat won't vote. It takes literally under a minute to follow Twitter account, retweet the tweet and vote on that Telegram announcement group. And all of the users would gain much with new exchange.

dont expect all those to be supporter, most of them are zombies and they are everywhere, like twitter bots which are sleep until something happens in contrast with their benefits, these zombies are waiting just for price change and wont do anything else to help anyone

I understand that, but if only 25% of all members would vote (1100 people), Hawala would be by far at the first position.

EDIT: Here's a sneak preview of the mobile wallet that admin posted on the Telegram chat. I must say it looks damn good Smiley

Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
I don't think that it's coming along well. Hawala is third of three tokens that people can vote for (18%; 120 votes). I don't understand why 4.5k people in the Telegram chat won't vote. It takes literally under a minute to follow Twitter account, retweet the tweet and vote on that Telegram announcement group. And all of the users would gain much with new exchange.

dont expect all those to be supporter, most of them are zombies and they are everywhere, like twitter bots which are sleep until something happens in contrast with their benefits, these zombies are waiting just for price change and wont do anything else to help anyone
legendary
Guys, Kucoin started a poll to vote which token will be listed. Hawala.Today is among them so please vote.

First, follow Kucoin on Twitter and retweet this tweet:
https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/944196459578081280
Second, go to Telegram announcement channel here: https://t.me/Kucoin_News and vote for Hawala!
Kucoin is coming along well. I'm not sure I trust etherdelta after losing some coins there during the hack. Voted.

Pages:
Jump to: