Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 56. (Read 57196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Airdrop form filled.
Good luck for the project. Wink

What airdrop form? There's no form to fill for the airdrop #4. People just have to make sure they are in the top 250 holders of the HAT token. You can check here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xc3972ac283b3a7a56125674631a5c254f7f373cf#balances
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
How do i stake ....is there a wallet out yet?

The wallet is currently undergoing development. We are working on the staking mechanism and should have some updates real soon. once the community testing is complete.

Will the wallet be required for staking and is there any info out yet concerning the mechanism involved (min/max coin age etc.)?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
good job, i love this project.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Airdrop form filled.
Good luck for the project. Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
..is now rebranded as HAT.Exchange!

The wallet is currently undergoing development. We are working on the staking mechanism and should have some updates real soon. once the community testing is complete.

10th dec will be  available  for community test... so 10th dec is alpha testing with invite only  Kiss

I don't understand. You say that 10th Dec will be available for both community testing and alpha testing with an invite only. Maybe a typo?
Alpha testing of app is for few people only, thats what he means.
The app is not for everyone in Alpha test.

I understand what is community test and what is alpha testing for invites only. What I don't understand is how come both are scheduled for the same date?

Community testing is a part of the alpha development of the app. The selected community testers who applied will be invited to help the devs test I think coinvat is a bit confused himself. lol

How it will work is pretty simple, even simpler then POStoken, with POStoken you have to mint new contracts, with Hawala You just claim them, exactly how you claim gas in NEO.

But in Hawala you can only claim reward after 3 alternative days, so the reward is counted in 3 days alternative, it will also be automated and contract will automatically send you tokens everytime you claim, you will be required to pay a small gas fee using the ETH network though.
legendary

10th dec will be  available  for community test... so 10th dec is alpha testing with invite only  Kiss

I don't understand. You say that 10th Dec will be available for both community testing and alpha testing with an invite only. Maybe a typo?

I understand what is community test and what is alpha testing for invites only. What I don't understand is how come both are scheduled for the same date?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
received and i waiting next airdrop..
good luck sir.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

10th dec will be  available  for community test... so 10th dec is alpha testing with invite only  Kiss

legendary

Activity: 70

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
legendary
is the IFT (incentive for stake) already running?
how can we access that?

will it be kind like POStoken where we mint a contract a receive the interest?

we are currently working on finalizing the staking mechanism so the IFS model isn't active yet...December seems like its gonna shape up to be a great month for the project. staked tokens will receive rewards under a fixed rate each year, starting form 15% in the first year and down to 7.27% in the 10th year, of total HAT staked.

I'm not sure how staking works... You're saying that if I have 2000 HAT in the end of this year, I'll get 15% of that amount (300 HAT)? If that's true, will you do a snapshot at some point and calculate the stakes like that? Or it works differently?
how can we access that?

we are currently working on finalizing the staking mechanism so the IFS model isn't active yet...December seems like its gonna shape up to be a great month for the project. staked tokens will receive rewards under a fixed rate each year, starting form 15% in the first year and down to 7.27% in the 10th year, of total HAT staked.
Activity: 70
New website looks awesome. Thanks for all the work hawala team... good job  Kiss
legendary
They just updated the web site. It looks really good Smiley
https://www.hawala.today
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
how can we access that?

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
Just another exchange listing will bring awareness to this project. Hopefully Cryptopia is on of my small favorites... also coinexchange.io is another exchange I like.

Good Luck developer.  Cool
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Round 3 is for the top 1000 holders, and I have 66 HAT tokens, yet I did not receive the 3rd round airdrop.

They haven't distribute it yet. If you were in the top 1000, then you'll receive the tokens.

any spreadsheet or announce that we can know we're in top 1000's list? i'm still holding and waiting for the new exchanges to blow HAT to the MOON!
legendary
Round 3 is for the top 1000 holders, and I have 66 HAT tokens, yet I did not receive the 3rd round airdrop.

They haven't distribute it yet. If you were in the top 1000, then you'll receive the tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: