Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 57. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Round 3 is for the top 1000 holders, and I have 66 HAT tokens, yet I did not receive the 3rd round airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Since Round 3 is for the top 1000 holders, I'm just gonna wait for Round 4. Dev, can you give us the sneak preview on next airdrop round? Excited for it  Smiley

If memory serves me correctly, one of the team members said on the Telegram chat that airdrop #4 will be for the top 250 holders. They will take a snapshot in the final days of November. They didn't say the exact date, but I'm sure they will.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Since Round 3 is for the top 1000 holders, I'm just gonna wait for Round 4. Dev, can you give us the sneak preview on next airdrop round? Excited for it  Smiley
Activity: 35
What is your project long term plans in terms on getting the tokens put on the big exchanges? It will be exciting of you guys listed on Bittrex
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
..is now rebranded as HAT.Exchange!
I joined this facebook campaign..how I know I qualified this campaign..?.

Round 1 and 2 of Airdrops are over and Round 3 will be dropped in a day or two.

You may participate in Airdrop 4, however. If you join us on telegram, you'll be able to get updates on how to do so.
Recently joined if Fb campaign, hope this project will be successful.

Please join our telegram community as well: t.me/hawala_chat

We are most active there and you'll get regular updates straight from the team reps. If you have any questions regarding the project, feel free to ask here (on bitcointalk) so the devs can respond to you!
lets suppose if i am holding 25K hats and start stacking it.. How staking reward system will work? how many token i get if I stake 25k?

Suppose you are staking 25k HAT in the wallet. The first year accumulation rate is 15%. Which means that in the 1st year, the amount you stake will get a 15% increase through rewards. Since its a percentage, the bigger amount you stake, the bigger the rewards.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I joined this facebook campaign..how I know I qualified this campaign..?.
Activity: 70
lets suppose if i am holding 25K hats and start stacking it.. How staking reward system will work? how many token i get if I stake 25k?
Activity: 56
Nice project! dev , i hopefully your project up go to the moon!
Activity: 70
Holding strong... I am in top 10 holders. Best of luck Hawala.Today
Activity: 9
What is The Old Arab Money Transfer System?. Wink
Activity: 120
People keep dumping price from free airdrops.
Activity: 128
Now, I haven't received # 3
are they any spreadsheet whos the lucky 1000's for 3rd airdrops? dev , would you put the spreadsheet on this thread please?

Why do you need a spreadsheet? If you were in the top 1000 at the time of the snapshot, you will get your tokens. Let them do their work so that we get APP alpha soon. You'll see what will that do to the price.

Is that right? I was also there and have not received any token. 18 oct. 2017 registered. and nothing has arrived to date

We will update a full list of approved and banned wallet addresses. If your wallet is not suspicious, then you don't have much to worry Smiley

Round 3 announcement will be made soon. There is some other stuff too, like the website upgrade, which will likely be revealed at the same time. Please be patient for just a bit longer.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
are they any spreadsheet whos the lucky 1000's for 3rd airdrops? dev , would you put the spreadsheet on this thread please?

Why do you need a spreadsheet? If you were in the top 1000 at the time of the snapshot, you will get your tokens. Let them do their work so that we get APP alpha soon. You'll see what will that do to the price.

Is that right? I was also there and have not received any token. 18 oct. 2017 registered. and nothing has arrived to date
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
When do you guys open your exchange?

It's Open In Etherdelta My Friend! Kiss

I think he wanted to ask when will the team release their own app (wallet) in which user can trade crypto currencies with another users. But I think there's still a lot of time before they release it.
Activity: 98
When do you guys open your exchange?

It's Open In Etherdelta My Friend! Kiss
Activity: 113
Im still holding to the moon. Thank you dev
Pages:
Jump to: