Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAZZA Global Unified Payment Network - Featured on CNBC, Bloomberg - page 15. (Read 16553 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Where can i find statistics on how many tokens sold during ico period? On website I can see only, the total remaining time.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
HAZZA token sale starts in 1.5 hours!

How to purchase step by step guide

Oct 3 12:30PM GMT

I think account verification is very complicated for investors
this takes a long time
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
HAZZA token sale starts in 1.5 hours!

How to purchase step by step guide

Oct 3 12:30PM GMT

Why any info about soft cap, hard cap and tokens distribution (in total, fro crowdsale, etc) ?  Huh

Page 26 of the project overview, which you can find on the website
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello tell me in the rules on the signature of the company said so (Posts to the following boards will not count: Off Topic, Marketplace, Archival, Marketplace (Altcoins)) then tell me in which forum threads messages will be taken into account?
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
hi where is the private sale , give link pls
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
I could not find how many coins will be in circulation on stock exchanges. And the price for ICO did not find. Tell me please
Price on ICO you may see in a post above. About circulation - "Pre-sale and Public Sale - 51%". For best understanding just read section 9.1 TOKEN DISTRIBUTION.
Activity: 546
I could not find how many coins will be in circulation on stock exchanges. And the price for ICO did not find. Tell me please

The token price is $0.38 and the  total supply will be determined based on the total amount of sold tokens during the ICO, check the whitepaper, it is quite informative  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Activity: 196
only idiot probably invest in that shit
why do you say so, on what basis do you say this.
I think this project looks quite interesting
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is this focus on payment service like paypal. I see another ICO. Utrust have same idea with this project. Cheesy
They all ahve same things nothing new just try to get our ETH for nothing.
Activity: 596
Is this focus on payment service like paypal. I see another ICO. Utrust have same idea with this project. Cheesy
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Why any info about soft cap, hard cap and tokens distribution (in total, fro crowdsale, etc) ?  Huh
Activity: 448
The price of token will remain same at fixed level $0.38 in pre-sale and public sale what I understand from your whitepaper. Is that is correct or you will offer some kind of bonus for early investors to attract them buy this token with some bonus?
That's a great to get more token the dev may give discount. Note: one thing that I don't like from investing ICo I found many ICO price become lower in the market because of bounty hunters. They dump the coin irrationally , that action make us as investors loose a lot of profit. I think you the developer shoud give reward for bounty hunters after the investors trade fairly in the market. two or three week after
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Still waiting for other bounties, how will you make your project known without non-english speakers ?
Attention to all bounty participants

Reminder that at 22 Sep at 23:59 forum time is the first checkpoint date.
Please ensure you have completed the reporting for twitter on the bounty thread, and also check that you have the required post count for signatures.

Bounty thread available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-hazza-applications-closed-feature-cnbc-bloomberg-2171610

Could you make more details of those devs and advisors? It is important to decide me invest or not

You can go to the Team section of our website here:

https://hazza.network/index.html#team

Click on the photos to get a summary about them.
Activity: 247
Could you make more details of those devs and advisors? It is important to decide me invest or not
Activity: 672
HAZZA Network, check please pm. Not sure, but maybe this will be useful for you.

By the way thanks for your time. I find it very interesting.  Wink

Thanks Northa for the heads up, we appreciate it

I'm glad I could be so helpful. By the way, i have one more question. Hazza project is open source, or not? Haven't found repo on github.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Interested in this project, and I would like to join your promotional program. see the enthusiastic participants there and certainly some big companies are updade information from this project.

Good luck Dev  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: