Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAZZA Global Unified Payment Network - Featured on CNBC, Bloomberg - page 10. (Read 16524 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
The HAZZA team is delighted to announce that we are in the final stages of testing Phase I launch and will be ready to accept sign ups from payment service providers, merchants and payment methods soon. Our Open API framework is also ready and we will be on boarding our first set of payment participants in the near future. At the appropriate time, we are looking forward to announcing new partnerships and payment methods.

However, due to various factors including recent regulatory uncertainty, we have decided at this time to pause the token sale and focus on building the network participant community.   We understand this may be unfavorable to some of our supporters, and therefore invite you to contact HAZZA staff at [email protected] if you have a request for refund.

In the meantime we remain committed to our vision of building a global open payment network.

Thank you for your continued support.

HAZZA
Can you make an update on your twitter page? Cause a lot of your ivestors and  bounty participants including me is excited about the relesed of this project within this month.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
In regards to bounty participants, we appreciate the fantastic support that we have gathered during the HAZZA bounty campaign. Due to the sale being paused, we are unable to mint any HAZZA tokens at this time. Therefore bounty payouts will be delayed until further notice.

We will keep the bounty reward records in our possession until the minting process begins. We will continue to keep the community informed of any further updates.

Oh what a sad news. I thought this month everything is alright. I'm thinking now that every project that promises to be ready in a given date and failed ,they will slowly vanished. Hope I'm wrong .
You aren't wrong because everyone thinks about April and twitter also say to April. But at the beginning, everything about the project is not clearly announced, investors also do not know about the amount of investment capital for the project so they won't invest in projects like this. In the past few months, they have only delayed and hoped for a surge but that did not happen and the project will be closed. Unfortunately for the project.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
In regards to bounty participants, we appreciate the fantastic support that we have gathered during the HAZZA bounty campaign. Due to the sale being paused, we are unable to mint any HAZZA tokens at this time. Therefore bounty payouts will be delayed until further notice.

We will keep the bounty reward records in our possession until the minting process begins. We will continue to keep the community informed of any further updates.

Oh what a sad news. I thought this month everything is alright. I'm thinking now that every project that promises to be ready in a given date and failed ,they will slowly vanished. Hope I'm wrong .
Activity: 504
The fact that the platform of phase 1 is ready is encouraging, but the fact that the sale of tokens is suspended and the HAZZA tokens have not yet been released and frozen, although this situation in the market is quite possible.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The HAZZA team is delighted to announce that we are in the final stages of testing Phase I launch and will be ready to accept sign ups from payment service providers, merchants and payment methods soon. Our Open API framework is also ready and we will be on boarding our first set of payment participants in the near future. At the appropriate time, we are looking forward to announcing new partnerships and payment methods.

However, due to various factors including recent regulatory uncertainty, we have decided at this time to pause the token sale and focus on building the network participant community.   We understand this may be unfavorable to some of our supporters, and therefore invite you to contact HAZZA staff at [email protected] if you have a request for refund.

In the meantime we remain committed to our vision of building a global open payment network.

HAZZA
What does your announcement mean that Hazza returns money to investors and the project can not fulfill the conditions prescribed in your white paper, how then will the project continue, or will the roadmap be suspended for a while? Will the project continue to work and will the Hazza tokens appear on the exchanges?

HAZZA
Can you tell the exact time when it will start? Time has passed so long and everything about HAZZA is still only promises, we do not know the information is even the simplest.

HAZZA
The starting date is April 14, from this date promised payments on the bounty, and accordingly there should be news about the ICO, and by this time should start the network.
They completely disappeared this month. A month, as they say, there are many important events of HAZZA but no official announcement. ICO end on 8 April and token activation on 14 April but nothing, i doubt the feasibility of this project.
Activity: 448
Yeah, I invest about 300 USD here, This is april, hope the team will do social media announcement or pres release
Activity: 699
The starting date is April 14, from this date promised payments on the bounty, and accordingly there should be news about the ICO, and by this time should start the network.
Activity: 672
There's no updates from developers about hazza project for quite some time.
Hope hazza uses that time to build something good on a deadline.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
April has already come. Many bounty members of the company are waiting for defrosting of their assets. We need more information.
The HAZZA private sale ends in April 2018, and the HAZZA Network aims to go live the
same month. I think, and payments for the bounty will be in late April
I know it's early but would be nice if team give us a detailed report on the work they have done.
Also we weren't informed how many funds team raised during ico.
I think it's a very important.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
April has already come. Many bounty members of the company are waiting for defrosting of their assets. We need more information.
Activity: 870
Many questions are asked and should be answered, hopefully the project will implement the plan. Just wait 2 more weeks to know the results.
Activity: 406

In anticipation for the April Network launch, here are a few screenshots of the payment participant onboarding portal. Many participants such as merchants, service providers, etc can sign up on our self-service system, to access the global unified payment network.

Participant sign up portal:

Participant Type:

Participant information collection:

Membership payment with HAZZA Tokens:

More news to follow as we approach our Go-Live date. Thank you to our supporters!

This is good news, means the project is developing according to plan. Hello Dev, how are private sales of HAZZA project tokens going? How much money is involved in private sales? Previously, you wrote that the private sale ends on April 8, 2018 is the date is actual now? When will it be possible to withdraw HAZZA tokens from the personal cabinet for bounty members? What exchanges are planned for listing of HAZZA tokens?
Is there any way to find out how much you've collected for now? There is no mention about it on the website and wp.
All that information is secret, I think they will announce on April when private-sale end. Not much news about it now, you can follow on twitter for more details.
You're right. Twitter is the only one place to get recent news. i'm already following. Sorry for late response.

In anticipation for the April Network launch, here are a few screenshots of the payment participant onboarding portal. Many participants such as merchants, service providers, etc can sign up on our self-service system, to access the global unified payment network.

More news to follow as we approach our Go-Live date. Thank you to our supporters!

Thanks for keeping us updated. Hope I will have the opportunity to test "Hazza" system after launch in April.

Participant sign up portal:

Participant Type:

Participant information collection:

Membership payment with HAZZA Tokens:

Activity: 476
I read all the news on HAZZA and I'm waiting for the release. April is already very close and the project should enter loudly the world of the crypto industry. Especially when everything goes according to plan - it's nice.
Tokens probably can be output in April?
Pages:
Jump to: