Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAZZA Global Unified Payment Network - Featured on CNBC, Bloomberg - page 17. (Read 16553 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Did I just miss it or am I right in saying no target amount was mentioned in the whitepaper for the ICO? No cap?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I hope the project does well, but it has to be very well planned, as it has several projects here at bitcointalk as a payment platform.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Just entering this field, it's hard to understand the application of block chaining in some fields, but your team members are handsome and beautiful, ha! It's time to start a big business. Wish your coins keep hot
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hi guys!

What is your hard cap in ETH, BTC or USD? Also could you please tell me if Hazza has a github account?

Thank you very much.
Activity: 127
Wow, new payment system i like how this ANN started, not like other ICO, Does this have an upcoming ICO or the funds will come from your own?
Is this a token?

This is a token sale, public sale starting Oct 3 2017. Token ticker is HAZ, and price is set at USD0.38.
Check out our website for more details: www.hazza.network
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Information about site
   Domain Name: hazza.network
Registry Domain ID: 94c1963989a2444289911e66d23bee08-DONUTS
Registrar WHOIS Server: who.godaddy.com/
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?ci=8990
Updated Date: 2017-09-01T09:01:28Z
Creation Date: 2017-07-22T01:34:47Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-07-22T01:34:47Z
My signature text too big, I shorted it a little. Can I wear it so?? Because in jr.member profile don't use too big text....

Hi,

Please check the bounty thread again, we now have a separate BBcode signature for Jr.members.
Thanks for your participation!
Hi Hazza team!

I was just following up on my inquiry: does your team have a github account?

Thank you!
My signature text too big, I shorted it a little. Can I wear it so?? Because in jr.member profile don't use too big text....

Apologies! please check your PM!
Activity: 434
Activity: 434
I joined signatures campaigns and also i want to join in twitter. I hope this project will be nice, because team a very strong, and I like your website)
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

Bloomberg Radio Feature

Tyrone Lynch on Bloomberg Radio | What is HAZZA and how will it #setpaymentsfree?

You sure know how to handle marketing with this project Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 398

Bloomberg Radio Feature

Tyrone Lynch on Bloomberg Radio | What is HAZZA and how will it #setpaymentsfree?
Activity: 98
I like to reserve Hindi translation  https://t.co/OlBzPwQXga
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
Token sale begins on Oct 3rd. I might suggest you split some of your graphics up and have some text to allow the date to be easily found.
Wow, you have a big team and they all look professionals. Is there any bounty campaign for this project?

Hi, bounty will be announced in the next 2 hours.
Signature campaign is 80% of the total bounty pool.

We were also on bloomberg today, keep an eye out for Poly's news updates.
Nvm it closes on Oct. 31st. Just saw it in your project overview. Does your project have a github account?
When does the ICO end?
Pages:
Jump to: