Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAZZA Global Unified Payment Network - Featured on CNBC, Bloomberg - page 13. (Read 16553 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
When did the token-sale occur? in the site informs that it is already finished, what a pity Sad
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Congratulations for a team with ICO completion! Hope it was successful. Impatiently awaiting news about total token sold.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
HAZZA Token Sale is complete!

Please keep updated on the official website for further information!
https://hazza.network/

Token sale ends in 3 hours!
Hi.  May I ask what's the total supply of tokens?

This is an uncapped token sale
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi.  May I ask what's the total supply of tokens?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Token sale ends seven hours left.
Insight into the new members of the team

Both SRE and Steven Vinik served as Standard Chartered bank, which issues the currency of Hong Kong. Vinik served as the Global head of Securities, while SRE served as Global Head, Ultra High Net Worth clients. UHNW individuals are defined as people who have investable assets of at least $30mil, excluding personal assets and property.

HAZZA Featured on Khaleejtimes

"...Now let's talk about the Hazza Network (www.hazza.network). Information is based on research from three independent forums that watch the crypto-currency world.
Isn't it frustrating to go shopping and find that your card or payment brand is not accepted? Because for the merchant it is too expensive or too complicated? This is why in countries as diverse as Germany and Nigeria, cash is still "king"."

Activity: 870
Merit: 250
I don't know HAZZA sold how many coin but I'm sure the sales will be increase this coming week just before the ico ends. I will see how it can change payments using blockchain technology.
Addition of 2 new members to the HAZZA team!

Stephen Richards Evans

Stephen Richards Evans (SRE) is currently devoting his time to the management of a portfolio of investments and as an adviser to a number of wealthy families and their advisers, including Seignosse Cap, a Singapore-registered company. SRE has over thirty years' experience establishing and directing businesses that advise families and family offices on both the public and private sourcing options for their funding needs and also the applications thereof (also through private / direct equity and debt channels and also public markets). SRE stepped down from his role immediately prior to taking up his current activities at the end of March 2017 with Standard Chartered Bank where he was the Global Head, Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW). Before joining Standard Chartered SRE was a Regional CEO of HSBC Private Bank.

Steven Vinik

Over the past 25 years, Steven Vinik has honed a diverse array of skills in financial markets. He has significant experience in the investment field, managing substantial portfolios for companies such as Crosby Group, Lloyds TSB Pacific and RBC Asset Management (Asia) Ltd. He has previously advised institutional clients and Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) individuals. Additionally, he spent seven years as the Global Head of Securities and Regional Head of Investment Advisory at Standard Chartered Bank. Currently he is engaged in Origination and Introduction with Seignosse Capital Pvt Ltd (Singapore).

Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
why still no information about how many token sold?
this is very sad when all investors do not know the acquisition of a project ico
is the hazza transparent?
They're still not ready. When it is available, they will announce on here. Dont' worry about this project, they have the required skills and time to manage the project well.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
why still no information about how many token sold?
this is very sad when all investors do not know the acquisition of a project ico
is the hazza transparent?
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
There is very little time left and it is collected in very different ways. So the intrigue will be very big. I think they will gather enough that the project was not just loud, but also successful. All investors should like it.

Yes, unified Payment has a good market prospect.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
There is very little time left and it is collected in very different ways. So the intrigue will be very big. I think they will gather enough that the project was not just loud, but also successful. All investors should like it.
Activity: 152
Very timely project. Just these are not enough. I think in 2018 he will take his niche in the crypto industry and make it easier.

Yes. I am very interested in this project. Hazza network ceo Ajmal Samuel is a seasoned professional for the payment industry. If google to search , people will easy to find more information about him.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 532
Everything will be fine
Very timely project. Just these are not enough. I think in 2018 he will take his niche in the crypto industry and make it easier.
When will the bounty program end and?

It will end on Oct 31. We are also accepting new signature participants (must be Senior rank or above)
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
When will the bounty program end and?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hi guys, how much collected already Hazza Network in Token sale? Because in web site i dont find this information. Thanks!
Read the above announcement. They will publish this information soon.

Why I can't invest in ETH? Does investment only by bank wire or astropay? For cryptocurrency community this model isn't working.
You are wrong! Hazza accepting bitcoin and ethereum for payment. Check their web site.

In this guide you'll know how to participate in ICO!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqCFa8tYD2Q
Pages:
Jump to: